Do you agree Whites and Blacks need to discuss race with each other more?

Do you agree Whites and Blacks need to discuss race more?

• Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
There is no need to discuss it.Just threat your neighbor as you want to be threated and go on with your day

Too simple a concept fpr most of these numbnuts. Plus, it doesn't fit the agenda.

Another time we were in the dorm room smoking dope, two whiteys and a half dozen of our black friends. There was a program on TV about the KKK. We all watched it, discussed that aspect of our society, smoked some more dope, called it a night.

My friend Michael would tease me and call me a "corn-fed mark". LOL
I miss that guy.

There will always be racism, no amount of talking about it will change it. From my experiences, I've found that blacks are far more racist than whites.

After what White people did to blacks during Slavery, and the krap they still do to black people today, can you blaime black people for being anti white racists?
I don't blaime black people for not liking whites, I blaime the White people that induced
that hatfull mindset in black people.Think about it before you all respond.!!

Then kindly explain to all of us why it is Blacks don't hate each other? It was, after all, Africans selling other Africans to the White slave traders.

There will always be racism, no amount of talking about it will change it. From my experiences, I've found that blacks are far more racist than whites.

After what White people did to blacks during Slavery, and the krap they still do to black people today, can you blaime black people for being anti white racists?
I don't blaime black people for not liking whites, I blaime the White people that induced

Then kindly explain to all of us why it is Blacks don't hate each other? It was, after all, Africans selling other Africans to the White slave traders.

Facts are something 52ndGutter isn't familier with and constantly shies away from them.

Did you forget that it was blacks that sold blacks into slavery in the first place. and that it was white men that freed the slaves and gave them equal rights? As a matter of fact gave them more than equal rights. Whites have actually bent over backwards to acommodate blacks. And you do realize the white slaveholders only represented a small fraction (less than 10 percent) of whites in America? And you do relaize that there were many (over 3000) black slave owners? But now at least we know why you hate white people.

You really should learn how to spell, your butchering of the english language doesn't help your cause and it makes you look ignorant (which I happen to think you are).

Listen white people are still doing evil to blacks here in America. Its just done in secret, and covertly. They keep their wickedness hidden from public view.

With regards to my command of the Queens English language, this English language
was Bull whipped into my ancestors.Its not my original language.
And I don't hate all white people , that would be illogical and , counter productive
while living in a country were the majority race is White.

Did you forget that it was blacks that sold blacks into slavery in the first place. and that it was white men that freed the slaves and gave them equal rights? As a matter of fact gave them more than equal rights. Whites have actually bent over backwards to acommodate blacks. And you do realize the white slaveholders only represented a small fraction (less than 10 percent) of whites in America? And you do relaize that there were many (over 3000) black slave owners? But now at least we know why you hate white people.

You really should learn how to spell, your butchering of the english language doesn't help your cause and it makes you look ignorant (which I happen to think you are).

Listen white people are still doing evil to blacks here in America. Its just done in secret, and covertly. They keep their wickedness hidden from public view.

With regards to my command of the Queens English language, this English language
And I don't hate all white people , that would be illogical and , counter productive

If it's done secretly and covertly , then how do you know it's happening?

What is your original language? Swahili? And can you speak it? Cause you sure as hell have a hard time with english.

It's really convenient that you keep dodging the fact that blacks sold blacks into slavery to begin with. You want to hate on the white man while denying that part of history. And you easily ignore white man's role in freeing slaves and allowing them the same rights plus some. The problem with you, is you are either ignorant of the facts concerning you race or your to blind with hatred to see it. Which is it?

In regard to your command of the english language (I'm American I don't speak "the Queen's English" as any Brit will tell you), whether it was bullwhipped into your ancestors or not is irrelevant. It was clearly not THEIR original language but if you were born in an english speaking country and were taught english from infancy then it IS your original language.

Now if you were born in a non-english speaking country or are from a household that didn't speak english in the home then it could be a second language to you and your grasp of it could be forgiven to some degree. Still, even if it is a second language for you most computers have spell check programs on them to help you and some even have grammar check programs on them as well.

I've notice a lot of ignorance coming from whites about blacks and blacks about whites on this forum. Some of the ideas people spout about other races is quite shocking to me. Some of the stuff makes me feel like we have gone no where in improving race relations.

I think part of the problem is whites simply do not discuss race with blacks. and blacks do not discuss race with whites. I think if whites and blacks would be more open to discussing race with each we wouldn't have the amount of stereotypes and ignorant ideas floating around.
i agree with that, the discussions also need to be with the more moderate/cooler heads
you are not very likely to get a good discussion with Al Sharpton and David Duke
;)

I've notice a lot of ignorance coming from whites about blacks and blacks about whites on this forum. Some of the ideas people spout about other races is quite shocking to me. Some of the stuff makes me feel like we have gone no where in improving race relations.

I think part of the problem is whites simply do not discuss race with blacks. and blacks do not discuss race with whites. I think if whites and blacks would be more open to discussing race with each we wouldn't have the amount of stereotypes and ignorant ideas floating around.

I think you make a valid point. There are a lot of ignorant stereotypes on all sides and the only way to really be able to discard them is to be able to discuss them. The problem I've noticed with that however, is that many people can't simply discuss something like race. What might start out as a conversation seems to quickly degenerate into an argument and possibly into a brawl depending on whose talking.

Race seems to be a very polarizing issue much like religion or politics and people on both sides of it really don't seem to want to hear each other. They just seem to be more interested in being right.

It's my own personal experience that the people that are the most different from me, however, are those from different socio-economic spheres than those of different color. It could be different in other places but where I live the amount of money coming into a household seems to have more to do with mores and attitudes than the color of the skin in any given household does.

What is it exactly that whites are doing to blacks today?

Yes I can blame blacks for being racist. Blacks have the same rights as any white, as a matter of fact blacks have it better than whites. You're anger should be directed at those that first enslaved your people, namely African slave traders.

Do you honesty think that whites went to Africa rounded up a bunch of your kinfolk and shipped them here? If you do then you're as ignorant as you are racist.

As long as people continue to be concerned with race there will be racism. Racism will only cease to be when race is no longer an important enough subject upon which to hold conversation.

As long as people continue to be concerned with race there will be racism. Racism will only cease to be when race is no longer an important enough subject upon which to hold conversation.

Racism will be around as long and there are different races and if we were to become all one race, then people would find another reason to descriminate.

Racism will be around as long and there are different races and if we were to become all one race, then people would find another reason to descriminate.

I would agree with that statement. It is the nature of some to have to feel better than.

WHAT IN THE NAME OF HOLY MOTHERFUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

Are you implying that LANGUAGE is GENETIC?

Were you born in the USA? If so, chances are your "original language" is ENGLISH?

But, if English isn't your original language, pray tell...what IS your original language?

Last edited:

I've found the race issue is mostly a partisan issue, not race. There are fools found amongst all races, but seems they still fall along partisan lines.

Forum List

Back