Do you agree that pre-born humans are NOT entitled to any rights or even the right to live?

I realize that many believe that women shouldn't be forced to be inconvenienced with a pregnancy. But why does the woman's "right" to not be inconvenienced trump a pre-born human's right to live their life?
That’s a good question. A pre-born human is literally still a piece of the mother, growing inside her body. ...

Factually untrue.

I realize that many believe that women shouldn't be forced to be inconvenienced with a pregnancy. But why does the woman's "right" to not be inconvenienced trump a pre-born human's right to live their life?

do you believe that every pregnant Maria, Juanita, or Kerisha in those blue state cities like NY, LA, Chicago should count twice on the Census when they award more electors?

that wasn’t my question though. Should they have the exact same rights as a born child?

We're not playing 64 questions. The topic of the thread is whether or not unborn humans should have any rights. Answer that and then we can go from there.
im not asking 64 questions, I asked one question which you skirted around. How about a direct answer?

Yes, I believe unborn children should have rights. Now the question is what those rights are... I’m asking you if you think they should have the exact same rights as a born human child?

I think they should have the right to be born healthy and then be adopted to someone who will raise them. Aside from that, what other needs would do they have that would warrant additional "rights"?
i just don’t understand why you won’t say they they should have the exact same rights as a born child. Wouldn’t that make everything much simpler?

Can you provide an example of an additional right that a child has and that an unborn child would need?
neglect. A mother can be charged with neglect for not taking care of her baby properly. Would you apply the same standards to pregnant mothers?

that wasn’t my question though. Should they have the exact same rights as a born child?

We're not playing 64 questions. The topic of the thread is whether or not unborn humans should have any rights. Answer that and then we can go from there.
im not asking 64 questions, I asked one question which you skirted around. How about a direct answer?

Yes, I believe unborn children should have rights. Now the question is what those rights are... I’m asking you if you think they should have the exact same rights as a born human child?

I think they should have the right to be born healthy and then be adopted to someone who will raise them. Aside from that, what other needs would do they have that would warrant additional "rights"?
i just don’t understand why you won’t say they they should have the exact same rights as a born child. Wouldn’t that make everything much simpler?

Can you provide an example of an additional right that a child has and that an unborn child would need?
If you don’t mind another question... I promise not to ask 64 of them :)

what is your position on abortion in the instance of rape... say a 15 year old is raped and impregnated....
Or in the case of the mothers life being at risk?

I don't consider the unborn a person. So no.

So one second before birth the fetus is not a person?
Not in my opinion.
Being a person implies many forms of independence which the unborn do not have.

A person is simply human being. (Even the dictionary will tell you that.)

It is an undeniable scientific fact that the pre-born baby is a human being, with a unique set of DNA from the start. An individual person who has never existed before and never will again.

So to add on all sorts of extra qualifications to deny the humanity of an innocent person is either ignorant or immoral, take your pick.

Last edited:

what is your position on abortion in the instance of rape... say a 15 year old is raped and impregnated....

why dont you answer his question first???

neglect. A mother can be charged with neglect for not taking care of her baby properly. Would you apply the same standards to pregnant mothers?

Yes. No smoking or drinking or anything else that would harm the baby.

i did smart guy... check the post I made before the one you responded to. Try chilling out a bit with the gotchyas. You’re trying too hard.

Fetuses aren't viable... therefore not "people" with rights.

The problem with giving rights to little blobs of tissue is that they end up having more rights than the woman it is in.

65c36cb5-e87e-4871-a063-acd8b5cd0014.jpg

So pregnant mother takes a sip of wine or is smoking a cig in public, a cop sees it and then what? Get CPS involved?

Legally 'pre-borns' are not considered to be a human life.

I've often suggested that a fetus or embryo be considered an individual when it has DNA that is unique from the Mother's. But for some reason the 'right-to-life' groups haven't taken interest in that approach.

Perhaps they really do not want abortion to be made illegal. Ulterior motives?

i did smart guy... check the post I made before the one you responded to. Try chilling out a bit with the gotchyas. You’re trying too hard.

NO YOU DIDNT<<,,

:dig::cuckoo::cuckoo:

NO YOU DIDNT<<,,
Ok buddy, whatever you say!

I don't consider the unborn a person. So no.

So one second before birth the fetus is not a person?
Not in my opinion.
Being a person implies many forms of independence which the unborn do not have.

A person is simply human being. (Even the dictionary will tell you that.)

It is an undeniable scientific fact that the pre-born baby is a human being, with a unique set of DNA from the start. An individual person who has never existed before and never will again.

So to add on all sorts of extra qualifications to deny the humanity of an innocent person is either ignorant or immoral, take your pick.

I would say that the DNA of an embryo is a potential unique individual.

But at when point during gestation that does potential become realized ?

So pregnant mother takes a sip of wine or is smoking a cig in public, a cop sees it and then what? Get CPS involved?

I’m thinking we should start by keeping this one simple...How about the unborn be given the right to life first...then we can start to hammer down on ShaQuita, Guadalupe and white trash for all the complex shit in between....Whatta ya say?
56a455805a306ddf31212574197c3c79.jpg

The decision to become a parent isn’t based on “convenience”, it’s based on whether you’re in a position financially and emotionally to commit to bearing a raising a child. Becoming a parent is a lifelong commitment.

Every child deserves to be love and wanted. A child is not a “consequence”. It is a person deserving of the best a parent can give.

If you don’t believe in abortion, don’t have one. The rest is none of your business.

If you don't like slavery, don't buy a slave.

BOOM goes the dynamite.

Forum List

Back