Do you agree that pre-born humans are NOT entitled to any rights or even the right to live?

I realize that many believe that women shouldn't be forced to be inconvenienced with a pregnancy. But why does the woman's "right" to not be inconvenienced trump a pre-born human's right to live their life?
That’s a good question. A pre-born human is literally still a piece of the mother, growing inside her body. That is the obvious grey area.

what are your thoughts? Should preborn humans have the exact same rights and born humans?

ILMAO @ "LITERALLY STILL A PIECE OF THE MOTHER". Um no, it's a human growing inside another human.

Fact is motherfuckers, it's a human being. Human rights only apply as far as progressive spines can handle it. All else to be ignored.

I realize that many believe that women shouldn't be forced to be inconvenienced with a pregnancy. But why does the woman's "right" to not be inconvenienced trump a pre-born human's right to live their life?
That’s a good question. A pre-born human is literally still a piece of the mother, growing inside her body. That is the obvious grey area.

what are your thoughts? Should preborn humans have the exact same rights and born humans?

They should have the right to be born and live their lives.
that wasn’t my question though. Should they have the exact same rights as a born child?

We're not playing 64 questions. The topic of the thread is whether or not unborn humans should have any rights. Answer that and then we can go from there.
im not asking 64 questions, I asked one question which you skirted around. How about a direct answer?

Yes, I believe unborn children should have rights. Now the question is what those rights are... I’m asking you if you think they should have the exact same rights as a born human child?

ILMAO @ "LITERALLY STILL A PIECE OF THE MOTHER". Um no, it's a human growing inside another human.

Fact is motherfuckers, it's a human being. Human rights only apply as far as progressive spines can handle it. All else to be ignored.
i literally just said what you said. Did you think you just got me with some novel idea?!

that wasn’t my question though. Should they have the exact same rights as a born child?

We're not playing 64 questions. The topic of the thread is whether or not unborn humans should have any rights. Answer that and then we can go from there.

they have a right to life just like all other humans,,,
do they have the same rights as born human children? Or just the right to life?

wrong the preborn has its own distinct DNA separate from the mother or father it is a unique human
True each human has their own unique DNA which is made up of chromosomes and the DNA from the mother and father. Do you know how a paternity test works? Same question to you MAGAman

we can start with right to life since its kinda stupid to talk about free speech gun rights and so on at this point,,,

wrong the preborn has its own distinct DNA separate from the mother or father it is a unique human
True each human has their own unique DNA which is made up of chromosomes and the DNA from the mother and father. Do you know how a paternity test works?

again that debunks your claim it is part of the mother,,,cause if it was it would have the same DNA,,,

we can start with right to life since its kinda stupid to talk about free speech gun rights and so on at this point,,,
So you won’t answer the question either. Interesting.

im not asking 64 questions, I asked one question which you skirted around. How about a direct answer?

Yes, I believe unborn children should have rights. Now the question is what those rights are... I’m asking you if you think they should have the exact same rights as a born human child?

I think they should have the right to be born healthy and then be adopted to someone who will raise them. Aside from that, what other needs would do they have that would warrant additional "rights"?

I did answer it,,,

True each human has their own unique DNA which is made up of chromosomes and the DNA from the mother and father. Do you know how a paternity test works?

again that debunks your claim it is part of the mother,,,cause if it was it would have the same DNA,,,
Haha. If it had the same DNA as the mother then it would literally be the mother. Look up the word “part”. You’re not the sharpest tool in the shed are ya?

Haha. If it had the same DNA as the mother then it would literally be the mother. Look up the word “part”. You’re not the sharpest tool in the shed are ya?

you are one sad individual,,,

Definition of part | Dictionary.com

Part definition, a portion or division of a whole that is separate or distinct; piece,
fragment, fraction, or section; constituent: the rear part of the house; to glue the ...

I did answer it,,,
No you didn’t. I asked a yes or no question. Is your answer yes or no?

Should an unborn child get the exact same rights as a born child?

notice how I’ve had to write out this question 5 times now because you turds can’t give a direct answer? It’s like working with preschoolers here.

I don't consider the unborn a person. So no.

So you agree that it's fine to kill them at 9 months, 5 minutes before leaving the womb. Stay downwind of me.
Until they leave the body, I support a womans right to choose.
I dont support the practice of abortion but I dont support forced gestation either.
So you're one of those the world is black and white and only black and white kind of people
There are brown and yellow people too!

you are one sad individual,,,
Your concession is accepted. Thanks for playing

I think they should have the right to be born healthy and then be adopted to someone who will raise them. Aside from that, what other needs would do they have that would warrant additional "rights"?
i just don’t understand why you won’t say they they should have the exact same rights as a born child. Wouldn’t that make everything much simpler?

I did answer it,,,
No you didn’t. I asked a yes or no question. Is your answer yes or no?

Should an unborn child get the exact same rights as a born child?

notice how I’ve had to write out this question 5 times now because you turds can’t give a direct answer? It’s like working with preschoolers here.

YES

i just don’t understand why you won’t say they they should have the exact same rights as a born child. Wouldn’t that make everything much simpler?

Can you provide an example of an additional right that a child has and that an unborn child would need?

Forum List

Back