Do you admire or respect Diamond & Silk?

Do you respect Diamond & Silk for anything?

• Yes

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Kind of

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Who? (I'm an uninformed voter?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell no

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
Well gosh, please explain to us how taking money out of one's pocket at gunpoint and giving it to someone else just because is a basis of one's economic interest.

Well, no, not 'Just because". Because it's the right thing to do. It's insane that we have rich people buying car elevators when kids go to bed hungry at night... that is if you are a decent person, anyway.

Their independence or creativity or outspoken nature or self reliance or ANYTHING?

In my mind they are the perfect example of the American dream.
How can you not respect two black women who knew escaping the dimocrat plantation would bring the usual racist condemnations from other blacks and sordid lefty scumbags?
Diamond and Silk put on a Minstrel Show for the benefit of conservatives
If that is the way they escape poverty.....good for them

Well gosh, please explain to us how taking money out of one's pocket at gunpoint and giving it to someone else just because is a basis of one's economic interest.

Well, no, not 'Just because". Because it's the right thing to do. It's insane that we have rich people buying car elevators when kids go to bed hungry at night... that is if you are a decent person, anyway.

Stealing is the right thing to do? Since when?

After a Disney executive recommended throwing High School kids in a wood chipper for wearing a MAGA hat the crazy left whines about two Black Babes who support the President? The left is going bat shit crazy.

How can you not respect two black women who knew escaping the dimocrat plantation would bring the usual racist condemnations from other blacks and sordid lefty scumbags?

Well, if they said something intelligent instead of just engaging in self-promotion, they might actually get some respect...

After a Disney executive recommended throwing High School kids in a wood chipper for wearing a MAGA hat the crazy left whines about two Black Babes who support the President? The left is going bat shit crazy.

Oh, grow a sense of humor... that was funny.

When the Poor Steal, it's called Crime.
When the Rich Steal, it's called profits.
When the government steals, it's called taxes.

Get over yourself.

Well, if they said something intelligent instead of just engaging in self-promotion, they might actually get some respect...

Oh, grow a sense of humor... that was funny.

When the Poor Steal, it's called Crime.
When the Rich Steal, it's called profits.
When the government steals, it's called taxes.

Get over yourself.
You’d be the last person I’d turn to for an intelligent analysis of what others have to say, JoeyB Dolezal.

Would you suggest D & S emulate you from time to time and just make up bullshit stuff to support their positions? Obviously they have too much character to follow in your footsteps, but I can see why you’d like some company in your lonely liar’s world.

You’d be the last person I’d turn to for an intelligent analysis of what others have to say, JoeyB Dolezal.

Would you suggest D & S emulate you from time to time and just make up bullshit stuff to support their positions? Obviously they have too much character to follow in your footsteps, but I can see why you’d like some company in your lonely liar’s world.

Oh, Dominican Rent Boy, are you still upset that Limbaugh isn't a thing anymore?

Forum List

Back