Do whites care about their survival? I say no!

Because they where inside of Africa don't mean they're ran by Africans that where mainly inside the inner part of it at the time.

What does that fucking mean?

Egyptians are not negro's and the other one was not ran by that race either.

Actually, you do not KNOW that Egypt wasn't ran by blacks, and there is more evidence to suggest the ancient Egyptians were black than there is to suggest they weren't.

Please name the other empire.

Egyptians are not negro's and the other one was not ran by that race either.

Actually, you do not KNOW that Egypt wasn't ran by blacks, and there is more evidence to suggest the ancient Egyptians were black than there is to suggest they weren't.

Please name the other empire.

Was it the sub saharan one that contained Timbuktu?

You're raging against something you're powerless to stop. More than that, it's not even an issue to begin with.

There is only one race: The human race. And eventually, we're pretty much all going to be a light coffee brown.

And there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

Enjoy your angry impotence.

We can say hello to a new dark age for most of the world outside of east Asia if that is so. Really doubt a people that live in mud huts could keep things up(Africa) or a people that believe in islam is going to be able to do it.
Makes you angry, doesn't it?

Deal with it.

Seriously, do you have ANY sense of history? Two of the greatest and richest empires in world history came from Africa. I'll let you figure out which ones, if you can.

Because they where inside of Africa don't mean they're ran by Africans that where mainly inside the inner part of it at the time.

Could I have this translated into a more modern form of gibberish?:wtf:

Seriously, do you have ANY sense of history? Two of the greatest and richest empires in world history came from Africa. I'll let you figure out which ones, if you can.

It means "Black people are dumb." Right, Matthew?

Do whites care about their survival? I say no!

I say if you're truly concerned about this problem you people so concerned about this issue ought to breed like rabbits.

That is, after all, why we Whites are losing our dominance in the demographics game.

If you don't have any kids, then get busy!

Forum List

Back