Do whites care about their survival? I say no!

You know something is wrong with "conservatism" today when its supposed adherents use the same insults that liberals do.

See: daveman, Zona. Both put up swastikas and Hitlers to make their, um, points. Which is what, really? Racial nationalism is a nasty terrible thing? Oh, right, except Israel's racial nationalism. And Obama's black nationalism. And LaRaza's Hispanic racial nationalism. But if a white man merely points out the double standard of that, a moist bag like "daveman" gets all excited about Adolf Hitler.

Has it ever occurred to you that if you spend as much time sniffing out "Nazis" as liberals do, you're really just kind of like, their assistants?

Maybe that's a better name for today's conservative: assistant liberal.
I can see you haven't given this any thought. That's because you're a Nazi. And Nazis are, of course, astoundingly stupid. I mean really...what's to worship about a little housepainter with a Dirty Sanchez mustache?

That's pretty damn pathetic, man. So many heroic people in the world to look up to, and you pick a little coward? :lol:

"CU", btw, is "Conservative Underground." "daveman" never had any conservative opinions, but he sure was eager to bash white people as the source of all the world's problems. If you were against illegal immigration, he banned you. If you criticized affirmative action, he banned you. If you suggested that maybe not all blacks' problems were "whitey's" fault, he banned you.

He was the Political Correctness Nazi of the board.

Anyone who had anything un-PC to say, he'd post that little dancing Hitler.

And I always won any debate I had with him.

That was why he banned me.

WOW Your nose must really be growing on that one.

He's delusional. But then, look at what he worships: A goat-sucking coward. :lol:

"daveman" hates it when his heroes are mocked, but this picture of Lindsey Graham is really automatically self-mocking.
I have no problem with my heroes being mocked. Unlike you.

Speaking of which, did you know Hitler sucked goat dicks?

Hitler+Gay.jpg

I don't like Hitler because he destroyed the British empire as a respectable white country and destroyed what was lefted of the fight or pride french once had. He lead to as many as 40,000,000 million whites dieing because of that son of a bitching war. After Hitler got his ass kicked the fucking commie goat fuckers took over half of europe with their stupid equal bull shit. Today europe don't give a damn about making sure our race is strong, that is why whites are below replacement.

I understand why the germans wented the nazi's, but the nazi's fucked it up for not only germany, but for all of europe and whites. Now we're stuck with this guilt trip we whites are going through with declining populations as the third word takes over our countries.

Real hero!

Last edited:
I don't like Hitler because he destroyed the British empire as a respectable white country and destroyed what was lefted of the fight or pride french once had. He lead to as many as 40,000,000 million whites dieing because of that son of a bitching war. After Hitler got his ass kicked the fucking commie goat fuckers took over half of europe with their stupid equal bull shit. Today europe don't give a damn about making sure our race is strong, that is why whites are below replacement.

I understand why the germans wented the nazi's, but the nazi's fucked it up for not only germany, but for all of europe and whites. Now we're stuck with this guilt trip we whites are going through with declining populations as the third word takes over our countries.

Real hero!
You're desitined to go through life bitter, angry, and disappointed.

And it's your own damn fault.

Real hero!

How so?

Real hero!

How so?
You're raging against something you're powerless to stop. More than that, it's not even an issue to begin with.

There is only one race: The human race. And eventually, we're pretty much all going to be a light coffee brown.

And there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

Enjoy your angry impotence.

How so?
You're raging against something you're powerless to stop. More than that, it's not even an issue to begin with.

There is only one race: The human race. And eventually, we're pretty much all going to be a light coffee brown.

And there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

Enjoy your angry impotence.

We can say hello to a new dark age for most of the world outside of east Asia if that is so. Really doubt a people that live in mud huts could keep things up(Africa) or a people that believe in islam is going to be able to do it.

Matthew , for future reference, do NOT post messages on my profile, I in NO WAY want anything associated with you on my profile. You are stupid, and disgusting.

Matthew , for future reference, do NOT post messages on my profile, I in NO WAY want anything associated with you on my profile. You are stupid, and disgusting.

Not as stupid as you may think, but it is true that Africa is pretty much a land of great resources, but the people are totally unable to develop anything. The focus of my point is why that is so?

Not as stupid as you may think, but it is true that Africa is pretty much a land of great resources, but the people are totally unable to develop anything. The focus of my point is why that is so?

Seriously, do you have ANY sense of history? Two of the greatest and richest empires in world history came from Africa. I'll let you figure out which ones, if you can.

Don't worry about any one races survival, worry about all of gods childrens survival.

Survival is kinda personal and colorblind.

Goggle the word "colonialism" and then check out how many african leaders the CIA and the white south african government assassinated.

Seriously, do you have ANY sense of history? Two of the greatest and richest empires in world history came from Africa. I'll let you figure out which ones, if you can.

Because they where inside of Africa don't mean they're ran by Africans that where mainly inside the inner part of it at the time.

Because they where inside of Africa don't mean they're ran by Africans that where mainly inside the inner part of it at the time.

Could I have this translated into a more modern form of gibberish?:wtf:

What does that fucking mean?

Ya know moron, you like to take snippets of fact and twist them to fit your orgy of hate. It's sick bastards like you that give whites a bad name. There are only about two other posters on this board that might agree with you and they hold the same respect as you're getting here so do us all a favor. My recommendation for you is the Buddhist method of protest, I'll provide the gas and matches.

What does that fucking mean?

Egyptians are not negro's and the other one was not ran by that race either.

Ya know moron, you like to take snippets of fact and twist them to fit your orgy of hate. It's sick bastards like you that give whites a bad name. There are only about two other posters on this board that might agree with you and they hold the same respect as you're getting here so do us all a favor. My recommendation for you is the Buddhist method of protest, I'll provide the gas and matches.

And he can use my doorway, I want to piss on him at some point in his self-immolation.

Forum List

Back