Do whites care about their survival? I say no!

dvinman

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2009
Because most are BRAINWASHED with COMPASSION for other races instead of their own!!! :cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoKl47nK04M&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Will the White Race Survive?[/ame]

There is no white race and since we all are a combination of thousands of grandparents we are all mixed blood. The only pure (?) groups today are isolated in remote regions and even that is changing. I would fall into Duke's racist idiocy, but you would not know it, and our grandchildren are even 'whiter' if that is your standard of value- LOL. Whites are losing nothing and speeches like this only stir up hate. Seems humankind advances slowly still following the Chimpanzee and not the Bonobo.

Shockley was a big headed insecure scientist who was only part of the transistor discovery, check it out if you question that. Notice too how he excludes Jews from his white category. He mustn't know much evil in the world or his assessment would be a bit absurd even to his narrow mind.

Philip Zimbardo shows how people become monsters ... or heroes | Video on TED.com

This is interesting and the video is long but worth a listen if you have an open mind. When affirmative action was white - still is imho.

Ira Katznelson - When Affirmative Action Was White | Free Lecture | Forum Network from PBS and NPR

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/When-Affirmative-Action-White-Twentieth-Century/dp/0393328511/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1264166957&sr=1-1"]Amazon.com: When Affirmative Action Was White: An Untold History of Racial Inequality in Twentieth-Century America (9780393328516): Ira Katznelson: Books[/ame]

There is no white race and since we all are a combination of thousands of grandparents we are all mixed blood. The only pure (?) groups today are isolated in remote regions and even that is changing. I would fall into Duke's racist idiocy, but you would not know it, and our grandchildren are even 'whiter' if that is your standard of value- LOL. Whites are losing nothing and speeches like this only stir up hate. Seems humankind advances slowly still following the Chimpanzee and not the Bonobo.

Shockley was a big headed insecure scientist who was only part of the transistor discovery, check it out if you question that. Notice too how he excludes Jews from his white category. He mustn't know much evil in the world or his assessment would be a bit absurd even to his narrow mind.

Philip Zimbardo shows how people become monsters ... or heroes | Video on TED.com

This is interesting and the video is long but worth a listen if you have an open mind. When affirmative action was white - still is imho.

Ira Katznelson - When Affirmative Action Was White | Free Lecture | Forum Network from PBS and NPR

Amazon.com: When Affirmative Action Was White: An Untold History of Racial Inequality in Twentieth-Century America (9780393328516): Ira Katznelson: Books

Ummm, then I would suggest that Blacks stop calling themselves "African Americans" you fuckin HYPOCRITES!

Oh and I am amused by that video from Ira Katznelson who is nothing more than a Zionist Jew who of course are the people responsible for this multicultural cesspool we have to deal with.

Last edited:
Most folks I know who appear to be white seem quite interested in their own survival. What no one cares about is trying to lay claim to some privileges no one else can have because of how we look. Each person deserves to be valued for his individual accomplishments and ethnic heritage.

David Duke is a blister on humanity's ass.

They do not.

That does not mean, however, that we can't rally.

Needless to say, we SHOULD care about our race's survival.

Whites care, for instance, about the survival of every obscure animal species alive. BUT NOT THEIR OWN. Whites care about the "human rights" of blacks, Hispanics, Jews... you name it. BUT NOT THEIR OWN.

For some whites, it's a sign of their moral superiority that they don't care about themselves, only others.

But this isn't morality. It's misplaced altruism. When a mother sacrifices for her children, she's doing a good thing. When she sacrifices for her neighbor's children to the detriment of her own, she's done a bad thing.

Whites need to be convinced that caring about their own survival as a people is pretty much the most important thing, period.

Guido Power!

guidos.jpg

power-fist-300x300-2008-01-09.jpg

Because most are BRAINWASHED with COMPASSION for other races instead of their own!!! :cuckoo:

YouTube - Will the White Race Survive?

What the hell are you talking about??? I never came to look at this section (Race Relations/Racism) because I thought it would most likely irritate the snot out of me. I should have listened to my instincts.

I am whiter than snow and I was born and raised here in L.A. and have lived here all of my life. Thank God!!! I've gone to school and worked with people that look different from me for my entire life. It's no biggie. I don't feel at all that my survival is being threatened. And I am not brainwashed and I have compassion for everybody.

I think people that feel threatened probably feel that way out of ignorance.

Forum List

Back