Do white Democrats ever get tired of looking like idiots by defending black and brown supremacists?

A workable solution? Well for starters, stop being afraid of being called racist, bigot, intolerant ect... Stop pandering to blacks. Yeah yeah, there's some good ones but they're pretty rare. I live in a mostly black neighborhood and have never met one who doesn't fit every stereotype in the book.

I can agree too many are indeed afraid.....to even speak up and that's hurting the nation and the Constitution.
The Right has indeed been whipped into submission by the ever vocal, never fearing radical Left. On that we agree.

I'm sorry you live around blacks who "fit your stereotype". I have a feeling it's as much that you fit their stereotype.
I lived in an all black neighborhood too for many years. 99.9% of the blacks that lived there were VERY good people. Hard working, and either educated or respectful of others. Clean homes, clean yards, quiet.

But our PC system has encouraged the rise of a class of people (unfortunately, largely black) who have grown up hating America, taught to hate whites and have become what I call "savages". mean, loud, arrogant etc. But whites aren't off the hook. So much ignorance and hatred and racism. There are just as many or more disgusting whites so let's come down off our high horses.

Black people who fit your stereotype are not liked in general by blacks who rise up along with their white counterparts.
In this country, it's more of a choice than ever.

We live with blacks and Hispanics etc. THAT is reality. Unless you're proposing some kind of Genocide (are you, don't be afraid to say) we need to learn to convince those led astray of the perils of their choices.
Nice sentiment but it is quite Quixotic. Most people resist change and those here are attempting to resit/fight inevitable change, inexorable change, they want what no longer exists and really never did. It's like trying to stop a volcanic eruption by sitting on the cone thinking that will hold it down.

I'm not even trying to resist change. I just said that it's too late to turn this ship around. I'm merely honest about where we're headed and it's not all puppies and rainbows. All I can do is ride the storm.
You focus on only one aspect that fits your world view, one aspect that really has little to do with reality. The reality is change brings conflict, always has, always will. If you were riding out the storm as you allege your focus wouldn't be so narrow. There's active and passive resistance.

Last edited:
You would think at least some of these inbred losers would have some kind of spark in their mind when they skip over the millionth anti-white post by IM2 or Asclepias or tigerred or Essen etc, to go after the supposed “racism” on the right, but that never seems to happen. Why is that?

Little boy, I've posted nothing anti white. And when you whites stop posting your racist lies in here, we all can stop.

You would think at least some of these inbred losers would have some kind of spark in their mind when they skip over the millionth anti-white post by IM2 or Asclepias or tigerred or Essen etc, to go after the supposed “racism” on the right, but that never seems to happen. Why is that?

Little boy, I've posted nothing anti white. And when you whites stop posting your racist lies in here, we all can stop.

Actually this thread gets 10 on a scale of 10 for a brilliant combination of humor and stupidity.

An admittedly privileged and obviously confused, upper middle class millennial who is convinced that the white population is being marginalized and a couple of obnoxious internet "anti white discrimination" advocates who were not even around AFTER the passage of the civil rights act pontificating about what has influenced the voting habits of the same black citizens that they despise.

Sometimes this forum and it's resident nutcases just can't be taken seriously.

Fuck I read the first 2 pages and this is nothing but a white racist bitchfest. You ladies suck it up and stop whining. Take the tampons out your ass and do something instead of crying. I'll be eagerly awaiting the time you decide to grow some balls.

Forum List

Back