Do we want a prez who can't speak for himself?

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Ann Romney: 'Maybe I Should Just Do All The Talking'

Mitt Romney's inability to interact with humans has gotten so bad that even his wife is now joking about it.

"Maybe I should just do all the talking and let him just stand here and watch me," she told a crowd on Saturday. "I've also decided: No more debates. If we're going to do another debate, he's going to sit in the audience and watch me. And that'll be it."

He can't interact with HUMANS?

He's not so hot with dogs either.

Mrs Mitt has DECIDED her husband cannot speak for himself?

In that case, why would anyone vote for him?

Except, as we all know, R's have the lowest standards imaginable so they won't have a problem with this. :cuckoo:

Obama can't talk, either, but he reads a teleprompter with the best of 'em!

And yet, Obama tore up the GOP at their own retreat. How do you explain that? You can watch it on Youtube so be careful with being in denial.

In fact, the Balitimore debacle, coupled with their shaming at the televised health care debate led to the the pubs refusing to ever be seen on camera debating President Obama again.

And sure nuff - They haven't.

rdean - LOVE your avatar.

The one you had of Christie's enormous belly always made me wonder how he ... Well, YOU know ... How does he REACH certain areas of his blubber in order to be .... uh ... CLEAN himself.

** SHUDDER **

What a sorry and disgusting excuse for a MAN he is.

Sorry - didn't mean to hijack my own thread but I'll bet the rw's are thrilled to be able to stop talking about what a loser mitt is. ;)

Mitt Romney's inability to interact with humans has gotten so bad that even his wife is now joking about it.

"Maybe I should just do all the talking and let him just stand here and watch me," she told a crowd on Saturday. "I've also decided: No more debates. If we're going to do another debate, he's going to sit in the audience and watch me. And that'll be it."

Except, as we all know, R's have the lowest standards imaginable so they won't have a problem with this. :cuckoo:

Oh he lost your vote did he?
Are you going to vote for either of these gentlemen? NO FUCKING WAY.:razz: Why do you care who we pick?

But you are making the trip interesting. Apparently on all boards that are slamming Santorum.

Look bottom line is all of you serious left wingers getting your panties in a knot over Santorum just makes the base rock harder.

I love this.:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Look bottom line is all of you serious left wingers getting you panties in a knot over Santorum just makes the base rock harder.

So, if the left was vehemently against, oh, say, Mickey Mouse, the rw would be FERVENTLY in favor of him.

What a ridiculous way to pick your candidate.

Obama can't talk, either, but he reads a teleprompter with the best of 'em!
Watch & weep, Skippy!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y04g6OPLnQ]Obama Dismantles Republican Caucus Part 1 of 7 - YouTube[/ame]

520.gif

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

Your boy always came-thru, though!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haQzdW7hg4A]Classic Bush - What Mistakes? - YouTube[/ame]

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

Okey dokey It appears liberal douche bags won't vote for Santorum.

They've made it perfectly clear.Lakhota and luddly and rdean are not going to vote for Rick.

Check. My heart is broken. But they seem to be hanging with Obama as their candidate.

What does that have to do with interacting with politicians?

Okey dokey It appears liberal douche bags won't vote for Santorum.

They've made it perfectly clear.Lakhota and luddly and rdean are not going to vote for Rick.

Check. My heart is broken. But they seem to be hanging with Obama as their candidate.

Here ya' go......you need one o' these.....
118.gif

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

cool-obama.jpg

543.gif

Careful there princess... keep this batshit crazy shit up and we're gonna have to put you on suicide watch.

:lol:

Do we want a prez who can't speak for himself?

No but you guys elected the shit head anyway.

Valerie is very appreciative.

Oh he lost your vote did he?
Are you going to vote for either of these gentlemen? NO FUCKING WAY.:razz: Why do you care who we pick?

But you are making the trip interesting. Apparently on all boards that are slamming Santorum.

Look bottom line is all of you serious left wingers getting your panties in a knot over Santorum just makes the base rock harder.

I love this.:eusa_angel:
Specter & Paul slammed Santorum. Paul of course wants to win; the endless slams of all the 4 candidates for the Republican nomination are disgusting to me. Here in Florida Romney & Gingrich got very dirty.

Forum List

Back