Do we owe Muslims another apology?

Do you think that if it was found that a place like St. Jude's only treated Christian children, that the regressives would force them (somehow - either through public pressure or through the law) to shut down and leave those children and their families with NOWHERE to turn?

I wouldn't be surprised at all if that was exactly what they wanted to do.

So it's free to go to that hospital?

Yes. You've never heard of Christian charitable organizations before?

St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, founded in 1962, is a pediatric treatment and research facility focused on children's catastrophic diseases. The hospital costs about $2.4 million a day to run, and there is no cost to the patient to be treated.[1]
Excuse you:

St. Jude is not a Catholic hospital. It is not affiliated with any religious organization. The sum total of your knowledge of this topic is that it has "Saint" in the name. Slow down.

Although it doesn't have any "religious" affiliations, it was founded by a religious Catholic man, so the entire basis of the charitable hospital was "religiously" based.

I can see that some of you people are just full of hatred for anything related to Christianity and want to believe that they do NO good in the world and only bad, but you are extremely ignorant, so that is to be expected.

Explore our historyDanny Thomas sought guidance from St. JudeThaddeus, the patron saint of hopeless causes. If the saint would point to the path he should take, Danny vowed to build a shrine in his name. Success followed Danny’s plea and soon after, the legendary entertainer set about fulfilling his vow to St. Jude. The result was St. JudeChildren’s Research Hospital.
So they take any sick children for free? You can just show up? Or do you have to be picked, because that would be a lot of children?

How about, if it is interesting to you, you do some of your own research? Seriously, your lack of intellectual curiosity really says a lot about you. :D All of this information is very easy to find at the tip of your fingers.
He doesn't care about the truth. He's toying with you.

So it's free to go to that hospital?

St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, founded in 1962, is a pediatric treatment and research facility focused on children's catastrophic diseases. The hospital costs about $2.4 million a day to run, and there is no cost to the patient to be treated.[1]
Excuse you:

St. Jude is not a Catholic hospital. It is not affiliated with any religious organization. The sum total of your knowledge of this topic is that it has "Saint" in the name. Slow down.

Although it doesn't have any "religious" affiliations, it was founded by a religious Catholic man, so the entire basis of the charitable hospital was "religiously" based.

I can see that some of you people are just full of hatred for anything related to Christianity and want to believe that they do NO good in the world and only bad, but you are extremely ignorant, so that is to be expected.

Explore our historyDanny Thomas sought guidance from St. JudeThaddeus, the patron saint of hopeless causes. If the saint would point to the path he should take, Danny vowed to build a shrine in his name. Success followed Danny’s plea and soon after, the legendary entertainer set about fulfilling his vow to St. Jude. The result was St. JudeChildren’s Research Hospital.
So they take any sick children for free? You can just show up? Or do you have to be picked, because that would be a lot of children?

I will post this one last link for you. If you have any more questions about it, I am sure you are capable of finding out for yourself.

Seek Treatment
"We accept most patients based on their ability to enroll in an open clinical trial that is being conducted at St. Jude."

So they take guinea pigs. Got it.

Excuse you:

How about, if it is interesting to you, you do some of your own research? Seriously, your lack of intellectual curiosity really says a lot about you. :D All of this information is very easy to find at the tip of your fingers.

He is trying to anyways. Lol. He isn't nearly as smart as he thinks he is though. ;)

Excuse you:

I will post this one last link for you. If you have any more questions about it, I am sure you are capable of finding out for yourself.

Seek Treatment
"We accept most patients based on their ability to enroll in an open clinical trial that is being conducted at St. Jude."

And in turn, find treatments and cures to terminal illnesses. Horrible! Lol.

Excuse you:

Seek Treatment

Go ahead, and keep trying to make them sound "evil." Lol.

Excuse you:

Seek Treatment

They just want to experiment on children. So kind of like the nazi human experimentations, but only more hygienic? What their death rate?

Excuse you:

He is trying to anyways. Lol. He isn't nearly as smart as he thinks he is though. ;)

Let it be known that leftists are anti Christian charitable organizations. :D
Ya, because the GOP is so charitable. :biggrin:
You're confused. The GOP isn't a "charity". Do you need a nanny?

Seek Treatment

They just want to experiment on children. So kind of like the nazi human experimentations, but only more hygienic? What their death rate?

So, your child has medulloblastoma and is dying. It is a terminal brain cancer that spreads rapidly. There are NO treatments. So, here are your choices. Let your child just die, or admit him/her to St. Jude's where he or she will get FREE therapies (for pain control/help with functioning, etc.) and could POSSIBLY be cured because of a new great discovery or could possibly be the reason why other families do not have to suffer through this ordeal. It is a win/win for all involved.

I cannot believe these people are so ignorant. Lol.

Oh, they are, believe me. They're also very arrogant. Like a drunk in a bar that picks a fight and gets creamed.

Why? Do you need a blood transfusion? :lol:

Seek Treatment

So, your child has medulloblastoma and is dying. It is a terminal brain cancer that spreads rapidly. There are NO treatments. So, here are your choices. Let your child just die, or admit him/her to St. Jude's where he or she will get FREE therapies (for pain control/help with functioning, etc.) and could POSSIBLY be cured because of a new great discovery or could possibly be the reason why other families do not have to suffer through this ordeal. It is a win/win for all involved.
So it's only free for no-hopers. Got it. You stand corrected. Now move on.

You're talking to a Jehovah's Witness. :lol:

Is the GOP a Christian charitable organization? Hmm.
All the people on the right are so charitable. Like the GOP and their minions.

Apparently so . . .

Religious faith is a central influence on giving. Religious people are much more likely than the non-religious to donate to charitable causes—including secular causes—and they give much more.

This chart holds all other demographic variables like income, race, education, etc. constant, so that when religious and non-religious counterparts are compared they are true peers in every other way. And the results show that persons who attend religious services twice a month or more give over four times as much as persons who never attend services.

We know the religious are also far more likely to volunteer. Among Americans who have volunteered within the last year, three quarters belong to a religious organization, one quarter do not.

Statistics on U.S. Generosity | The Almanac of American Philanthropy | The Philanthropy Roundtable

So, to try and vilify religious organizations and say that they do NOTHING good in this world is rather ignorant of you, no?

You're talking to a Jehovah's Witness. :lol:

What is your point? Do you have one. Oh yes, that's right, in short your point is . . . religion bad in every way. Lol.

Forum List

Back