Do we owe Muslims another apology?

I don't plan to listen to a song or click a link. YOU tell me what "we" are supposed to apologize for.

I don't plan to listen to a song or click a link. YOU tell me what "we" are supposed to apologize for.

For not laying down and letting Islam roll over us.

If you are not willing to learn the points the O.P. wants to make, go waste someone else's time.

Regards
DL

Screw them ,and the jihad they rose in on.

But while we're at it, get all those nasty Jew ,and evangelical lobbyists buying up congresscritters the door also

a religmo is a religmo is a religmo

~S~
George Washington
Farewell Address, Sept 17, 1796

“Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports...In vain would that man claim the tribute of patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness, these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens...”

The Will of the People: Readings in American Democracy (Chicago: Great Books Foundation, 2001), 38.

If you are not willing to learn the points the O.P. wants to make, go waste someone else's time.

Regards
DL
You have it backwards. You are wasting time asking me to go listen to a song. I asked for your personal opinion. Don't have one? ok. I won't waste my own time on your song and dance.

But while we're at it, get all those nasty Jew ,and evangelical lobbyists buying up congresscritters the door also

~S~

Not quite.

Both Christianity and Islam, slave holding ideologies, have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing

that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

The Theft of Our Values - Top Documentary Films

Humanity centered religions, good? Yes.

Supernaturally based religions, evil? Yes.

Do you agree?

Regards
DL

~S~

Not quite.

Both Christianity and Islam, slave holding ideologies, have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Do you agree?

Regards
DL

Your Jesus isn't the one in the Bible.

~S~

Not quite.

Do you agree?

Regards
DL

Neither is yours, If you do not see more than one, you are not looking properly.

Regards
DL

~S~

Not quite.

Do you agree?

Regards
DL

Neither is yours, If you do not see more than one, you are not looking properly.

Regards
DL

There is only one Jesus. Sorry. He's the ONE the Bible is telling us about.

~S~

Not quite.

Do you agree?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

If you are right, which you are not, then your Jesus is just as big of a prick as his father, the genocidal son murderer.

Go ahead and think of Jesus that way if you want.

Regards
DL

~S~

Not quite.

Do you agree?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

If you are right, which you are not, then your Jesus is just as big of a prick as his father, the genocidal son murderer.

Regards
DL

Oh, I'm right. God is the only righteous judge. Since Jesus is the Creator, he sets the standard for life. Murder is taking the life of an innocent person. No one is innocent, for all have sinned and deserve death. Judgement isn't murder because murder is sin and God cannot sin. Jesus came to give life. If you reject Him, you're on your own pal. Good luck.

Not quite.

Do you agree?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Oh, I'm right. God is the only righteous judge. Since Jesus is the Creator, he sets the standard for life. Murder is taking the life of an innocent person. No one is innocent, for all have sinned and deserve death. Judgement isn't murder because murder is sin and God cannot sin. Jesus came to give life. If you reject Him, you're on your own pal. Good luck.

Faith based garbage that has you creating an immoral double standard where you forgive your vile genocidal son murderer for things you would condemn in a man.

Thanks for showing how your belief system has corrupted your moral sense.

You can run but you cannot hide your garbage morals.

Regards
DL

Do we owe Muslims another apology?

This link says yes.

http://bigthink.com/videos/maajid-nawaz-on-islamic-reform

This link says no.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQcSvBsU-FM

To those who think we should try to separate the good Muslims from the bad Muslims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drJCC2XXMBo

I do not think it is to the non-Muslim world to apologise to Muslims for the criticism we do of their un-civilized ideology.

Should we stop judging and criticizing those institutions of religion that are leading us away from a more civilized state?

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

Have you tested the ideology of Islam? Is it good to you?

Proverbs 3:12 For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

Is correcting and criticizing Islam the loving or the hateful thing to do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMJATBMebj8

Regards

DL

I think we owe Muslims bacon grease-dipped .06 bullets delivered @ 2700fps. You ready to give um some?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Faith based garbage that has you creating an immoral double standard where you forgive your vile genocidal son murderer for things you would condemn in a man.

Thanks for showing how your belief system has corrupted your moral sense.

You can run but you cannot hide your garbage morals.

Regards
DL

Oh my, you poor confused little goober. Have another cup of coffee and relax.

I see people as individuals (except maybe leftists with their collectivist hive minds), and I'm not really a part of this "we" you speak of, so if I had done something to any Muslims that I felt would be appropriate to apologize for, then I would do that, but I haven't done anything to any Muslims, so I don't owe them anything.

Forum List

Back