NASA
NOAA
National Science Foundation
National Weather Service
Peace Corps
USPS
Smithsonian Institution
DOT

I once heard that the IRS is actually a private corporation. Don't know if it's true.

CC:

FYI: Ridiculing other posters in one's sig line sometimes results in severe punitive measures. Like having one's signature feature disabled for example. :eusa_shifty:

I hope for your sake nomdeplume isn't a crybaby.

With the 9% approval rating of our Federal goverment I saw the other day it got me wondering if there are any government programs that perform better than the private sector.

Education?
Retirement?

Is there one?

the military. blackwater has been a mockery. wouldn't even need it if bush didn't spread us thin by invading iraq. recruitment was up after 9 11 and down after we invaded iraq.

medicare should be the blueprint for socialized medicine.

how can the gop govern when they don't believe in government?

they sure proved government doesn't work.

CC:

FYI: Ridiculing other posters in one's sig line sometimes results in severe punitive measures. Like having one's signature feature disabled for example. :eusa_shifty:

I hope for your sake nomdeplume isn't a crybaby.

Nom isn't a crybaby. Those are his exact words and he's a pretty thick skinned fella.

Congress.

Seriously, we could do better hiring former Soviet Bloc nation political science majors who graduated from the goologs.

I say we start outsourcing our leadership positions and bring back our factory jobs.

The crap I'm buying from the third world is absolute crap, folks.

Last edited:
Then I'm afraid you're woefully uninformed.

They're our own little paramilitary, banana republic type group courtesy of our friends at Haliburton.

Must be a pretty popular little company... LOL

I think everyone is missing the point here... The point is why do we have the American people paying for all of these government programs when we could have private industry running them?

We need to give more rights back to the states and less federal government in my opinion.

By the way, regarding the FAA, I would not consider them a success... I have friends who are air traffic controllers... they hate the FAA...

I think everyone is missing the point here... The point is why do we have the American people paying for all of these government programs when we could have private industry running them?

We need to give more rights back to the states and less federal government in my opinion.

By the way, regarding the FAA, I would not consider them a success... I have friends who are air traffic controllers... they hate the FAA...

Lots of people hate their jobs. Doesn't mean the company isn't a success.

But let's say private industry could control our airways. Do we really want multiple companies competing with each other instead of working together to make sure everyone in the air makes it down safely? I think not. Private industry and capitalism has shown us that a company is more than willing to sell half-assed products for a big profit.

Lots of people hate their jobs. Doesn't mean the company isn't a success.

But let's say private industry could control our airways. Do we really want multiple companies competing with each other instead of working together to make sure everyone in the air makes it down safely? I think not. Private industry and capitalism has shown us that a company is more than willing to sell half-assed products for a big profit.

Ask the people flying out of New York if the FAA is a success.. :D By the way search for failures in the faa and see how successful it is.. LOL

Last edited:

Forum List

Back