Do we have the military might to go to war with Iran?

So far we have the might, only because obama's policies haven't come into full effect. That's not important. Prior to WWII we didn't have the might to do anything. Had we not been protected by two oceans, we wouldn't have been able to protect our own shores.

We don't have the WILL to fight a war with Iran. We have endless red tape, rules and regulations designed to prevent effective fighting. We do not have the concept of winning a war. Victory is gone. Instead our leaders have some cockamamie idea that we should win hearts and minds so that the enemy just lays down their weapons in a massive group hug. It seems like we fight while we wait for hearts and minds to be won. Stupid and senseless.

Nuclear weapon capability is a serious issue for the entire planet.

Good to hear it.

Someone tell Israel their arsenal has got to go.

Same with the US, France, Britain, North Korea, India, Russia, China and Pakistan.

Last edited:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/milit...might-to-go-to-war-with-iran.html#post4765211
http://www.usmessageboard.com/milit...might-to-go-to-war-with-iran.html#post4765211

:lol: You're kidding, right?

:doubt:
Obama just cut the military. Now war with Iran is becoming more and more of a possibility.

I think we'd prevail.

us_vs_world.gif

See Iran there anywhere in the above piechart?

No?

That because Iran's defence budget it too small to even make the chart

And where was Iraq on that pie chart or one like it? How come it took us so long there?

Hey rdean, go back and find your 10th grade history books and see who started most of our wars.......
Do let us know what you find out.......

Conservatives.

Democrat Woodrow Wilson Got us into WW1
Democrat Franklin D. Roosevelt Started us in WW2
Democrat Harry Truman sent troops to Korea, and Republican Dwight Eisenhower finished that conflict.
Democrats John F. Kennedy sent troops to Vietnam,
Democrat Lyndon B. Johnson continued and enlarged it and Republican Richard Nixon ended it.
Republican George Bush Sr. sent troops to Kuwait and Iraq (Desert Storm)
Republican George Bush Jr. sent troops to Iraq and Afghanistan.

Now when will rdean ever tell the truth?

Eisenhower stopped the general election in Vietnam and sent advisors. He also okay'ed Operation Ajax..and a whole lotta spook ops around the world that changed governments.

Are you kidding or are you a victim of the union based anti-American education system? Of course we could swat the Iran mosquito. We could squash the entire Mid-East in a week if we wanted to. The dirty little secret is that left wing democrats have set the rules so that ground Troops can't function but they ain't afraid to bomb the shit out of a defenseless country with NATO bombers.

If we go to war with Iran I would rather us just fuckin destroy it, none of this occupation, win hearts and minds bullshit anymore.

I doubt if there will be many occupation boots on the ground in the next upcoming middle eastern wars.

Good to hear it.

Same with the US, France, Britain, North Korea, India, Russia, China and Pakistan.
So far your guy has not comforted Israel by saying he would take up the slack if they should get severely attacked or bombed.

In fact, he's comforted only Israel's enemies and America's enemies too when he went lollygagging over to Europe saying how bad America is his first year in office.

Last edited:

Good to hear it.

Be my guest. Get back and let me know how it goes. :lol:

Hey rdean, go back and find your 10th grade history books and see who started most of our wars.......
Do let us know what you find out.......

Conservatives.

Democrat Woodrow Wilson Got us into WW1
Democrat Franklin D. Roosevelt Started us in WW2
Democrat Harry Truman sent troops to Korea, and Republican Dwight Eisenhower finished that conflict.
Democrats John F. Kennedy sent troops to Vietnam,
Democrat Lyndon B. Johnson continued and enlarged it and Republican Richard Nixon ended it.
Republican George Bush Sr. sent troops to Kuwait and Iraq (Desert Storm)
Republican George Bush Jr. sent troops to Iraq and Afghanistan.

Now when will rdean ever tell the truth?
)
Yep.
When he sees the light of liberty, the sword of freedom, and the hammer of justice. Can I borrow your sword? :)
(All I have is this lamp and mallet.)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back