Do We Bring Hard Economic Times Upon Ourselves?

I wasn't aware of making any wishes upon registering at this board, but seeing as through...what has it been now? 30-45 minutes of written correspondence, you seem to think you are A. as infallible as the god i can very much see you criticizing, and B. more knowledgeable of my innermost desires and personality than me myself, please enlighten me upon when and to what purpose i wished this unwished wish.

p.s. Your grammar, at the very least, is appallingly wrong.

My grammar?:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I went to school, not skool.:rofl:

You're editing even sucks:rofl:

I am going to leave you alone for a while because...well, just because, I may learn to like you and I would hate to think you left on account of me being nasty to you?:cool:

Of course it is.

Only the uneducated believe that the Republicans have any moral high ground on cutting spending.

The difference is that the Republicans say there for cutting spending but haven't really done it. While the Democrats make no bones about the fact they could care less about cutting spending.

We haven't done it because Bush wouldn't.

I agree and fault him 100%. My point is essentially that there is a better chance of getting a fiscal conservative and thus someone who cut spendig from the right then the left.

If a democrat is elected President I predict that the same thing that happened here in Minnesota will happen to the whole country. In spite of this economic downturn or 'recession' that the left is sqawking about our liberal legislature still thought it would be great idea to increase taxes by 22 billion and add a 15 cent gas tax for good measure. I guess someone needs to fill me in on how that's gonna solve this economic plight.

The difference is that the Republicans say there for cutting spending but haven't really done it. While the Democrats make no bones about the fact they could care less about cutting spending.

Is there really that much of a difference there, ultimately?

I agree and fault him 100%. My point is essentially that there is a better chance of getting a fiscal conservative and thus someone who cut spendig from the right then the left.

If a democrat is elected President I predict that the same thing that happened here in Minnesota will happen to the whole country. In spite of this economic downturn or 'recession' that the left is sqawking about our liberal legislature still thought it would be great idea to increase taxes by 22 billion and add a 15 cent gas tax for good measure. I guess someone needs to fill me in on how that's gonna solve this economic plight.

What about the almost unanimous decision by congress to approve $150B worth of "stimulus" we don't even have in our treasury, to give back to taxpayers in the hopes that we'll continue to spend irresponsibly?

They borrowed or printed another $150B hoping we'll spend it on JUNK. When we DON'T, which surveys have showm we WON'T, then what? What's our deficit now? 300+ BILLION?

You can call it partisan drivel if you want, but Bush just FUCKED us with that stimulus package. Hold on to your hat.

What about the almost unanimous decision by congress to approve $150B worth of "stimulus" we don't even have in our treasury, to give back to taxpayers in the hopes that we'll continue to spend irresponsibly?

They borrowed or printed another $150B hoping we'll spend it on JUNK. When we DON'T, which surveys have showm we WON'T, then what? What's our deficit now? 300+ BILLION?

You can call it partisan drivel if you want, but Bush just FUCKED us with that stimulus package. Hold on to your hat.

Agreed 150 Billion percent.

Is there really that much of a difference there, ultimately?

Again I agree Bush is not the most fiscally responsible person in the world. On the other hand what should they have done?

The partisan part of this is exactley what I said it was. Yes i fault the right for saying they are fiscally conservative but not acting that way when ideologically they should be. That doesn't make me any less annoyed with left whom seem to believe it's their job to find ways to spend money. They ALL should be doing exactley the opposite, finding ways to NOT spend money, figuring out ways to be MORE efficient, etc.

Forum List

Back