Do we agree that a fundamental difference between the right and the left is...

Maybe you can grow a pair to address some topic I've actually opined on. Like, ever.
Oh, I have. Your childish unwillingness to acknowledge the points I make does not negate the existence of those points.

Keep sticking your fingers in your ears and yelling LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU. Chicks dig it. No, really.

Actually those points have no legitimacy in the first place. Unless you can find somewher I posted about them.

Good luck with that. Should take even longer than the pronoun thing did.
"Actually those points have no legitimacy in the first place."

So you've got your mind made up about anything I point out before I even point it out.

DOOD. :banghead:
shakehead.gif

You tried to hang some "RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA" and some "aliens in the community" bullshit on me, while UNABLE to find any post of mine on either of those to take issue with. THAT MAKES THEM ILLEGITIMATE. I don't have to go retroactively post shit that you wish I had written so you can whine about them, what the fuck kind of planet does that??

Helloooo? This thing on??

You can stop pretending you want serious discussion now, you closed-minded stuffed shirt.

Ahem. My eyes are up here.
Weird, dood.
Holy shit, dood. Calm down. It's words on a screen. They have no more impact on you than what you give them.

I notice emotional people tend to be unable to control their emotions when they see words they don't like.

Maybe you ought to log off for a while.

Maybe you can grow a pair to address some topic I've actually opined on. Like, ever.
Oh, I have. Your childish unwillingness to acknowledge the points I make does not negate the existence of those points.

Keep sticking your fingers in your ears and yelling LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU. Chicks dig it. No, really.

Actually those points have no legitimacy in the first place. Unless you can find somewher I posted about them.

So you've got your mind made up about anything I point out before I even point it out.

shakehead.gif

You tried to hang some "RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA" and some "aliens in the community" bullshit on me, while UNABLE to find any post of mine on either of those to take issue with. THAT MAKES THEM ILLEGITIMATE. I don't have to go retroactively post shit that you wish I had written so you can whine about them, what the fuck kind of planet does that??

You can stop pretending you want serious discussion now, you closed-minded stuffed shirt.

Weird, dood.
Holy shit, dood. Calm down. It's words on a screen. They have no more impact on you than what you give them.

I notice emotional people tend to be unable to control their emotions when they see words they don't like.

Wanting people to log off the boards because they disagree with the poster may be a sign that the poster has some emotional difficulties, and it's best not to upset the poster. So please posters try not to upset emotional people as we've been asked. .

shakehead.gif

Weird, dood.

shakehead.gif

Weird, dood.

Wanting people to log off the boards because they disagree with the poster may be a sign that the poster has some emotional difficulties, and it's best not to upset the poster. So please posters try not to upset emotional people as we've been asked. .
So, Pogo can't control his emotions, so I'm obligated to do it for him?

Yeah, that's not gonna happen. He just needs to grow the fuck up.

Forum List

Back