Do USMB Republicans understand what created the Debt Crisis?

Funny how Americans from a broad spectrum of fiscal perspectives agree that too much spending has been going on for the last four years. And yesterday, I read an article that says billionaires like George Soros and others are dumping their American stocks and some are telling their buds to do likewise.

Market Collapse in Process? Billionaires Continue to Dump U.S. Stocks, Traders are Betting against US Economy!

Despite the 6.5% stock market rally over the last three months, a handful of billionaires are quietly dumping their American stocks . . . and fast.

The article mentions Buffet and Paulson, and one I read yesterday mentioned Soros. I'm sorry to see this loss of confidence happen to my country.

Communism is just not a profitable situation for millions of people, and the society winds up prospering only the top echelon of apparatchiks. You'd think Harvard-educated leaders would have noticed that by now, but on they go, full speed ahead spending the nation into oblivion in the name of do-goodism (but only for their supporters, and nobody else, who likely will become future targets of public angst when the free money runs out and lines form at grocery stores that have nothing since everyone is too absorbed in getting freebies rather than working for a living, that traditional bore.) *sigh*

One of the reasons I don't feel bad about Romney losing and why I actually hope that the Democrats gain more in 2014. A financial shit storm is coming and the Democrat Party deserves to own it. Had Romney won I believe there would have been nothing he could have done to fix it, and he'd get the blame.

If I was the GOP I'd give obama and the democrats everything they want.
I can't afford to.

Obama is going to be known as the biggest spender in U.S. history. Every President before him managed to spend the most for any given year 200-400 billion over revenue collected but not Obama he has spent 2009-2012 a trillion plus over collected revenues each year.

Obama is going to be known as the biggest spender in U.S. history. Every President before him managed to spend the most for any given year 200-400 billion over revenue collected but not Obama he has spent 2009-2012 a trillion plus over collected revenues each year.

Until the next President.

What has he spent it on?

From Weekly Standard? Yeah, and look at the source, stupid.

Stupid?

The chart is comparing spending to GDP after the economy lost trillions from the worst recession since the Great Depression. Not to mention the cost of unpaid for wars, tax cuts passed through reconciliation, big pharma bill, the cost of tens of thousands maimed in Iraq for the next 50 years.

Add in all that and this chart is worthless. Just the fact the chart says three other presidents spent more than Bush proves it's nonsense.
Go back and look at it again. It says "As a percentage of the GDP". You're still stupid. :lol:

A declining GDP after 8 years of a Republican president where millions of jobs were moved to China. And I'M dumb?

Find Out How MANY Jobs Have Been Lost To China Where YOU Live

Report: U.S. has lost 2.4M jobs to China from 2001 to 2008 - The Hill

Stupid?

The chart is comparing spending to GDP after the economy lost trillions from the worst recession since the Great Depression. Not to mention the cost of unpaid for wars, tax cuts passed through reconciliation, big pharma bill, the cost of tens of thousands maimed in Iraq for the next 50 years.

Add in all that and this chart is worthless. Just the fact the chart says three other presidents spent more than Bush proves it's nonsense.
Go back and look at it again. It says "As a percentage of the GDP". You're still stupid. :lol:

A declining GDP after 8 years of a Republican president where millions of jobs were moved to China. And I'M dumb?

Yes, you are dumb. Very dumb.

When you look at the Debt at 2000 and you look at it now, from the comments, one wonders if USMB Republicans and Democrats even know how it grew. Perhaps they could enlighten us on how this massive debt developed. Certainly, that could give us a clue on how to pay it down.

We spent too much money, obviously.

yes but most importantly we spent too much because of Democrats who as a tactical matter need more and more on welfare to buy more and more votes.

This is why Republicans since Jefferson have proposed 30 BBA's to make debt illegal and why Democrats have killed all 30 BBA's.

Stupid?

Reminds me that I'm getting ready to start my 4th thread on Repubs/Randites war on the middle-class

Reminds me that I'm getting ready to start my 4th thread on Repubs/Randites war on the middle-class

yes a war in which they suddenly got rich!!! here's a list of what the middle class is suddenly able to buy:

You don't need to be an economist to see how rich the middle class got by looking at all the new inventions they could suddenly afford in the last 10 years: suddenly we had plasma TV's, LCD TV's, DLP-TV's, iPods, iphones, CD's and CD players, DVDs and DVD players, Blue Ray and Blue Ray players, PCs, desk top PCs, DVRs, color printers, satellite radio, Advantium ovens, HD-TV, Playstations, X-Boxes, X-box live, X-box Konnect, broadband, satellite TV, cell/camera/video phones, digital cameras, OnStar, palm corders, Blackberries, smart phones, home theaters, SUVs, big houses, more houses per capita, TiVo, 3D movies and TV's, built in wine coolers, granite counter tops, $200 sneakers, color matched front loader washing machines, matching washer dryer combinations, McMansions, 6 burner commercial ranges, Sub Zero refridgerators, more cars than drivers, a $1 billion ring tone industry, a pet industry that just doubled to $34 billion, 10's of millions lining up to buy Apple's I-tablet, Wii, Netflix boxes, jet skis, low profile tires, aluminum/titanium rims, Harley Davidson and Japanese motorcycles. $700 Billion spent Christmas 2010, $10.5 billion movies 2010, 10 million ocean crusies, 44 million taking plane flights over 2012 holiday, $500 billion spent on Christmas 2012.

The list goes on and on. I hope that helps you realize you can't just parrot the communist press and expect to make sense? They have other objectives and are merely using you to promote their point of view.

New Topics

Forum List

Back