Do USMB Republicans think all Jews are going to Hell and Mormonism comes from a pit in Hell?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
I went to a Catholic School and I don't remember being taught that.

I was also taught that Jesus was a Jew.

Is Jesus in Hell? I never read that Jesus denounced the religion he was born in to.

As far as I know, he was still a Jew when he died.

What say you USMB Republicans.

Do you believe the pastor that Trump sent to Israel to speak to the Jews and represent America?

Why or why not?

• Banned
I know that most, if not all, believe gays should be murdered to make God happy. I've heard the number of those wanting gays killed is falling, but from the rhetoric, it's hard to see. What are other religious issues Christian Republicans believe in?

Is Jesus in Hell? I never read that Jesus denounced the religion he was born in to.

Do you believe the pastor that Trump sent to Israel to speak to the Jews and represent America?

Why or why not?
That's a pretty unfair question, dean. Republicans are lots of different denominations. Why such a stupid premise?

Why or why not?
That's a pretty unfair question, dean. Republicans are lots of different denominations. Why such a stupid premise?
Why is it stupid? There are 100 million evangelicals in the U.S. How do you think they vote? Aren’t you curious to hear from them about their belief that Jews, most of the world, and billions of dead from history are all now or will eventually be burning in hell for eternity?

Why or why not?
Why is it stupid? There are 100 million evangelicals in the U.S. How do you think they vote? Aren’t you curious to hear from them about their belief that Jews, most of the world, and billions of dead from history are all now or will eventually be burning in hell for eternity?
Then he should ask Evangelicals, not Republicans. Not the same animal.

Why or why not?
Oh yeah? Let’s see how many Republicans deny it. It won’t be many.

Why or why not?
Republicans hate gays.
Republicans are mostly all Christians except a few closeted Jews and atheists.
Republicans are 90% white.
They are the largest block of people in the US.
When gays, blacks and other minorities are fighting for their rights, they are fighting Republicans. There is a reason for that.

Republicans are like Patty and Cathy.

They laugh alike
They walk alike
At times they even talk alike.
You could lose your mind.
Republicans are two of a kind.

Last edited:

Why or why not?

You went to Catholic school?

How did you end up so stupid?

Why or why not?
Republicans hate gays.
Republicans are mostly all Christians except a few closeted Jews and atheists.
Republicans are 90% white.
They are the largest block of people in the US.
When gays, blacks and other minorities are fighting for their rights, they are fighting Republicans. There is a reason for that.
You've answered your own OP, derp.

Good job.

Forum List

Back