Do USMB Republicans feel it's OK for the Trump family to profit BIGLEY from US Government policy?

We know that Qatar was punished for not giving Jared Kushner money to help his property 666.

We know that once China gave a half billion for a Trump resort/golf course in Indonesia, Trump walked back tariffs.

Plus Trump announced he'd have the US government help bail out ZTE, and save jobs in China.

MCGA

Link us to where you took a stand against American taxpayers Making Mexico Great Agian...otherwise you have zero credibility on this matter.

Trump was elected based on his anti-china stand. Saying they would be declared a currency manipulator, dropping out of the TPP etc.

Suddenly Trump and Xi are as close as Trump and Putin.

What are you saying? Are you saying Trump did not drop out of the TPP?

Because he did. Right?

I'm also not seeing this super close thing with Putin. Gauging political action, Trump has done more than Obama did against Russia.

If Trump is buddies with Putin, then Obama must have been his coffee boy.

I think Trump is walking back Tariffs because they are counter productive.

We know that Qatar was punished for not giving Jared Kushner money to help his property 666.

We know that once China gave a half billion for a Trump resort/golf course in Indonesia, Trump walked back tariffs.

We know that favors were given out just before Ivanka received trademarks in China.

There are probably another couple of dozen I could find with research.

Is that OK? Trump is president now so why not make money off Government policy?

I know right away USMB Republicans will scream Clinton and Obama even though both have put their tax returns online showing how they earned every cent. We don't know Trump's tax returns and his base is fine with that. So presumably, they are fine with Trump squeezing every cent he can out of the country.

So is that all OK?

Now, let the personal attacks begin:

This entire administration sought the White House for one reason only. To expand their personal business interests and wealth.

Including Trump who was planning a Trump tower in downtown Moscow while he was running for POTUS.
Trump’s business sought deal on a Trump Tower in Moscow while he ran for president
yeah because he had such a hard time before being president.....

The funny stuff is people like you were posting shit about how he didn't want the job or didn't want to win, he just wanted to start a tv network....

do you guy ever evaluate the shit sources you have and wonder why they are always wrong?
He was having a hard time before he was president, his businesses were losing money.

Now he's using his influence to make money.

We know that favors were given out just before Ivanka received trademarks in China.

I know right away USMB Republicans will scream Clinton and Obama even though both have put their tax returns online showing how they earned every cent. We don't know Trump's tax returns and his base is fine with that. So presumably, they are fine with Trump squeezing every cent he can out of the country.

So is that all OK?

This entire administration sought the White House for one reason only. To expand their personal business interests and wealth.

Including Trump who was planning a Trump tower in downtown Moscow while he was running for POTUS.
Trump’s business sought deal on a Trump Tower in Moscow while he ran for president
yeah because he had such a hard time before being president.....

The funny stuff is people like you were posting shit about how he didn't want the job or didn't want to win, he just wanted to start a tv network....

do you guy ever evaluate the shit sources you have and wonder why they are always wrong?
He was having a hard time before he was president, his businesses were losing money.

Now he's using his influence to make money.
you have proof of any of this?
I think he's fine......

traiter trump same as every president since reagan is a mass murderer and just that a traiter to america.like all them should also have been imprisoned.

So is that all OK?

ALL of America’s best, our most productive are “profiting” and benefiting from this administrations policies.
Why do you hate it when our most deserving benefit?

It's interesting that you are so brainwashed that you equate richest with most deserving.

Your masters are pleased with your obedience.

Good boy.
why didn't you do it and reap the benefits like them? you're a jealous sort I see.

So is that all OK?

ALL of America’s best, our most productive are “profiting” and benefiting from this administrations policies.

It's interesting that you are so brainwashed that you equate richest with most deserving.

Good boy.
why didn't you do it and reap the benefits like them? you're a jealous sort I see.

Do what? Do you even understand the conversation? Of course you don't, you're a Trump supporter.

So is that all OK?

Good boy.

Do what? Do you even understand the conversation? Of course you don't, you're a Trump supporter.
create the business model and it would be you reaping the rewards of the rich. It's you that failed.

So is that all OK?

Good boy.

create the business model and it would be you reaping the rewards of the rich. It's you that failed.

I have no interest in exploiting the middle class and poor to improve my bottom line. That may be your wet dream but certainly not mine.

Good boy.

I have no interest in exploiting the middle class and poor to improve my bottom line. That may be your wet dream but certainly not mine.
then you don't wish to be rich.

Good boy.

So according to you, the only way to be rich is through exploitation of the middle class and poor. Interesting.

Good boy.

Wow...the mind of a bottom feeding beggar is fascinating...so entrepreneurs / business owners aren’t creating and providing opportunities for the poor and middle class...they’re “exploiting” them...I’m sure RDD_1210 is super successful...haha

So according to you, the only way to be rich is through exploitation of the middle class and poor. Interesting.
who else is going to do the work at the company the investment was made for but the middle class. the middle class exists because of rich people exploiting them, only in a leftist mind. Unions are worse.

So is that all OK?

I hope that when you die you have Trumps tax returns on your mind and lips...…...

Forum List

Back