Do TWO wrongs make a right? ABC thinks so!

........ The guy that was shot comes out and confronts the guy talking and viciously and very roughly pushed the shooter to the ground.
The guy shot walks towards the shooter and the shooter pulls the gun and shoots.

First off, holy shit you sound like such a pussy, "viciously and very roughly". Holy fuck, he pushed the guy, quit being such a wuss.

Second, off you are full of shit, the guy shot was moving away and was a good 5 feet away or more when he was shot by your fellow pussy laying on the ground

Tell that to the court along with the FACTS MCGLOCKTON, MARKEIS DEON Pinnellas county 23 Criminal & Traffic Case Records
https://ccmspa.pinellascounty.org/PublicAccess/Search.aspx?
Among them aggravated Assault charges, drug trafficking, resisting arrest... yea this guy was a true model for his son! Talk about a wuss! He was constantly using his violence to get his way...regardless of the law...parking in a handicap...no big deal! I'm sure you've done it TraitorGator!

And now the big scary black guy is dead, you can sleep a little bit easier tonight.

........ The guy that was shot comes out and confronts the guy talking and viciously and very roughly pushed the shooter to the ground.
The guy shot walks towards the shooter and the shooter pulls the gun and shoots.

First off, holy shit you sound like such a pussy, "viciously and very roughly". Holy fuck, he pushed the guy, quit being such a wuss.

Second, off you are full of shit, the guy shot was moving away and was a good 5 feet away or more when he was shot by your fellow pussy laying on the ground

Tell that to the court along with the FACTS MCGLOCKTON, MARKEIS DEON Pinnellas county 23 Criminal & Traffic Case Records
Among them aggravated Assault charges, drug trafficking, resisting arrest... yea this guy was a true model for his son! Talk about a wuss! He was constantly using his violence to get his way...regardless of the law...parking in a handicap...no big deal! I'm sure you've done it TraitorGator!

And now the big scary black guy is dead, you can sleep a little bit easier tonight.

TraitorGATOR: How Racist! How dare you make such a "racist" comment? Stereotyping the black guy as "big" "scary".... and then you make fun of the dead man.

TraitorGATOR: How Racist! How dare you make such a "racist" comment? Stereotyping the black guy as "big" "scary".... and then you make fun of the dead man.

I am making fun of your little pussy ass, not the dead guy

NOT ONE word from ABC regarding WHY there was a problem in the first place. NOTHING!
WATCH this biased VIDEO all in the attempt to create NEWS...FAKE NEWS!

Victim's girlfriend says Florida gunman provoked fatal 'stand your ground' shooting

A) The guy parked in a handicap parking! That's against the law.
B) They guy was a healthy big guy... plenty of parking all around...why does he get exception?
C) Then this BIG guy comes out and PUSHES the other guy to the ground!

This is such a clear and perfect example of how MSM will take a story and NOT tell the whole facts!

So guess what's happening in Clearwater Fl...
People protesting... and who will be blamed? Not the black guy for parking in a handicap parking and attacking the white guy! All because the MSM wants ratings folks! Be damned the truth. Be damned how many people may get further injured because of this idiocy!

Clearwater Shooting Protest

When will more people hold the MSM to telling the truth!
Bet the guy was white.
Everyone protests when white people get shot.

No????

Well shit.
There goes my conspiracy theory.

I am making fun of your little pussy ass, not the dead guy

That's not what you wrote!
Like the MSM does I'm taking your words literally and with no context.

TRAITORGATOR... YOU used the phrase "big scary black guy". That is a racist statement and if I were reading just that phrase with no context... I'd say you are a RACIST!

NOW do you understand how the biased MSM works? Dropping for example the adjective "ILLEGAL" from this phrase "anti-immigrant" is the same thing!
Yet you and your kind take people like me, 90 million others with relatives or ARE "LEGAL immigrants" as well as President Trump as "anti-immigrant"..(Trump's wife is a LEGAL immigrant"). But now I hope you know how it feels to be presented as a "RACIST" based literally on exact words YOU WROTE. "RACIST"!!!

That's the purpose of this thread that the MSM continues to present BIASED news stories intent on stirring up racial discord... as this is occurring NOW in Clearwater Fl...
all because the BIASED MSM wants more biased NEWS!

Community holds vigil in Clearwater for man killed in parking lot dispute, protests ‘stand your ground’
Community holds vigil in Clearwater for man killed in parking lot dispute, protests ‘stand your ground’

Well now you’re either lying or you’re delirious. It matters not which. But the guy who was shot took one or two steps towards the guy on the ground with his back facing his car as he was facing the guy on the ground when he got shot.

The guy was a good 5 feet away from the shooter, he did not shove him that fucking hard. You just need him to be moving towards the shooter so you can justify the homicide
He shoved him hard enough to knock him over. And it doesn’t matter how hard he showed him, once he shoved him, he committed a forcible felony. And Florida law allowed the guy on the ground to shoot him if he believed he was an imminent threat, which is reasonable to conclude as the guy continued t approach him until he saw the gun.

So even you admit that the guy was moving away, so even if it were after he saw the guy he was no longer a threat as he was moving away, so again there was no reason for the pussy on the ground to kill him
I never said the guy wasn’t moving away at the moment he was shot. But the amount of time from when he went from taking a step or two backwards after seeing a gun, until he got shot, was about a second. That’s not much of a retreat. Still up until about a second before getting shot, he was continuing to approach the guy on the ground after shoving him to the ground. That’s a reasonable threat following the commission of a forcible felony. That follows the law, which I personally despise; which is why the shooter wasn’t being charged.

In the video I watched he got no closer to the guy after he pushed him. Perhaps you have a different video
Yes, I have the actual video. I have no idea what the fuck is wrong with you? I don't know if you're lying or blind, but the guy who shoved him clearly continued approaching him even after the guy he shoved was on the ground...

2extt7p.png

The guy was a good 5 feet away from the shooter, he did not shove him that fucking hard. You just need him to be moving towards the shooter so you can justify the homicide
He shoved him hard enough to knock him over. And it doesn’t matter how hard he showed him, once he shoved him, he committed a forcible felony. And Florida law allowed the guy on the ground to shoot him if he believed he was an imminent threat, which is reasonable to conclude as the guy continued t approach him until he saw the gun.

So even you admit that the guy was moving away, so even if it were after he saw the guy he was no longer a threat as he was moving away, so again there was no reason for the pussy on the ground to kill him
I never said the guy wasn’t moving away at the moment he was shot. But the amount of time from when he went from taking a step or two backwards after seeing a gun, until he got shot, was about a second. That’s not much of a retreat. Still up until about a second before getting shot, he was continuing to approach the guy on the ground after shoving him to the ground. That’s a reasonable threat following the commission of a forcible felony. That follows the law, which I personally despise; which is why the shooter wasn’t being charged.

In the video I watched he got no closer to the guy after he pushed him. Perhaps you have a different video
Yes, I have the actual video. I have no idea what the fuck is wrong with you? I don't know if you're lying or blind, but the guy who shoved him clearly continued approaching him even after the guy he shoved was on the ground...

2extt7p.png

There is more distance between them in picture two than in picture one

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

2extt7p.png

There is more distance between them in picture two than in picture one

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I said nothing about distance. There’s more distance because he shoved the guy that hard. What I did day was he kept approyhim, which is beyond evident and also reveals you were either lying or blind when you falsely claimed he was heading towards his vehicle; which is further away from him and behind him in the photo on the right.

Forum List

Back