Do Trump supporters think Trump is “manly”?

i find this idea from republicans that Trump embodies machismo hilarious. Anyone with average intelligence can tell he is a whiny little bitch. The evidence is overwhelming.

1) Trumpsters might think he is tough because of his stupid caveman rhetoric over North Korea, but just about any moron could say crap like “fire and fury” while safely in DC.

2) His Tweeter feed alone shows he is just a 71 year old 8th grader. He also happens to have the speech of a 3rd grader so perhaps he’d benefit from further basic education.

3) Why doesn’t he act like a real man and stop hiding behind his fake hair? It’s because he’s pathetically insecure.

4) Remember when someone made a dash to Trump on stage and he dove into the arms of the secret service? Yeah, that was the real Trump on display.

Perhaps the explanation for his support is that his supporters are as stupid and childish as he is.

8th grade? You're very generous.

Even his fans know he's just a spoiled, entitled toddler. They also know he is not, has not and will never be on their side.

Manly? No. Any man who has to brag about grabbing women's genitals to be a man is just the opposite.

He knows he can never measure up to even the worst presidents. He has never forgiven President Obama for humiliating him at the correspondent's dinner. That's why he's screwing over the working class by reversing what Obama did to save the middle class.

RWNJs can take pride in the fucking orange moron killing the middle class and thus making sure their kids will never be as successful as they might have been .

If only he were as manly and macho as our last president.

908d0226b320f27c2bc205d360108b0e.jpg

It's just soooooo cute how the little Rumpbots hear the call of Rumpie in distress and rush in to play the part of Lancelot ---- actually I guess that would be Lance-bot.....

"You got my note!" exults His Rumpity. "Here to save me! Oh how I love the poorly educated!"
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It's only a matter of time before they invoke the Pogo's Law move and desperately try to shift the topic off Rumples and onto O'bama or something....

If only he were as manly and macho as our last president.

908d0226b320f27c2bc205d360108b0e.jpg

Et voilà. You can set your watch by it. :thup:

They think it's a show of strength to cyber bully people and have a body shape of the 4th letter of the Alphabet. That's really all they require. Someone to tell them what to do and that's how you get a 3 time married dude in front of a cheering crowd like that Family jazz that went on this week.
Body shaming? I thought that was a sjw violation?

And you're a sjw now. One of the many recent changes in your positions.

Machoism? Lol really?

The only people I see talking about such asinine bullshit is YOU. Always eager to divide along the lines of sex & other sjw categories. Just look at Matthews latest thread, Congress needs more women.
Why? I thought everyone was equal in the minds of a sjw? So what difference does someone's sex make?

You people are a joke

"Machoism" :badgrin: Good catch! Uh oh! He corrected it.

Silly tards are silly.
You’re so stupid lol. Machismo is the word, idiot, not “machoism” which isn’t a word at all. I also didn’t change it....
Last edited 4 minutes ago....

Hahahaha

Fucking tard
Machoism? Lol really?

The only people I see talking about such asinine bullshit is YOU. Always eager to divide along the lines of sex & other sjw categories. Just look at Matthews latest thread, Congress needs more women.
Why? I thought everyone was equal in the minds of a sjw? So what difference does someone's sex make?

You people are a joke

"Machoism" :badgrin: Good catch! Uh oh! He corrected it.

Silly tards are silly.
You’re so stupid lol. Machismo is the word, idiot, not “machoism” which isn’t a word at all. I also didn’t change it....
Last edited 4 minutes ago....

Hahahaha

Fucking tard
Yeah, I edited it to include a 4th point. It’s your dumbass who thinks “machoism” is a word.
Change your tampon. Your constant weeping all over the forum stinks.

Trump & the Gop make you cry. We get it

...uh, from the guy who just whined about body shaming. R U Serious? Lmao!

Now that we know that no longer giving our tax dollars to other nations is called...manly, ...

They think it's a show of strength to cyber bully people and have a body shape of the 4th letter of the Alphabet. That's really all they require. Someone to tell them what to do and that's how you get a 3 time married dude in front of a cheering crowd like that Family jazz that went on this week.

Calling you out for leftist bullshit doubletalk makes me guilty of leftist shithead doubletalk?

Sounds like BLM magic

Calling you out for leftist bullshit doubletalk makes me guilty of leftist shithead doubletalk?

Sounds like BLM magic

I love to hear when you take the fat shaming baton it's really someone else's fault, you poor thing.

Sounds like BLM magic

I love to hear when you take the fat shaming baton it's really someone else's fault, you poor thing.
You trying to earn back your sjw stripes by challenging me? Don't bother, everyone here knows what a dickhead you are. 90% of the leftists on this board are as big a hypocrite as you so you have nothing to worry about. Your sjw status is safe despite your glaring doublespeak.

Don't bother responding either cause I'm done with you in this thread.

"Do Trump supporters think Trump is “manly”?"

You deserve some kind of prize for being the first person in the universe to ever use the words "trump" and "manly" in the same sentence.

trump....manly... ROTFLMAO!!!

Sounds like BLM magic

You trying to earn back your sjw stripes by challenging me? Don't bother, everyone here knows what a dickhead you are. 90% of the leftists on this board are as big a hypocrite as you so you have nothing to worry about. Your sjw status is safe despite your glaring doublespeak.

Leftists are smarter - it’s a fact. :dunno:

Sounds like BLM magic

No, I just want you to expound on your feelings and share with everyone when you first took up the fat shaming cause. Was it when the ladies laughed at your above and below the belt belly in your mom jeans?

i find this idea from republicans that Trump embodies machismo hilarious. Anyone with average intelligence can tell he is a whiny little bitch. The evidence is overwhelming.

1) Trumpsters might think he is tough because of his stupid caveman rhetoric over North Korea, but just about any moron could say crap like “fire and fury” while safely in DC.

2) His Tweeter feed alone shows he is just a 71 year old 8th grader. He also happens to have the speech of a 3rd grader so perhaps he’d benefit from further basic education.

3) Why doesn’t he act like a real man and stop hiding behind his fake hair? It’s because he’s pathetically insecure.

4) Remember when someone made a dash to Trump on stage and he dove into the arms of the secret service? Yeah, that was the real Trump on display.

Perhaps the explanation for his support is that his supporters are as stupid and childish as he is.
Could be, I guess.

Or, perhaps the explanation for his support is that his non-supporters are as stupid and childish as to start yet another pouty thread about him because their flawed candidate essentially beat herself for the second time in eight years. Too funny, huh?

Forum List

Back