Do Trump supporters believe everything Trump says?

They call him God Emperor. They are weak minded cult members.

387ad7e790cb8fb4c17c8f6bb7e956db.jpg
Kids with memes, I rest my case.

LOL!! You make a real point other than spewing moronic slander and I will respond appropriately.

Until then, this is for you.

53814085.jpg
Just please I hope you don't call him god emperor. Don't be that idiot.
Hey, you guys got to worship your god like queen before the election, I think turn about is fair play after the election...and besides a god like emperor who else could unseat a god like queen from her birth right.

They call him God Emperor. They are weak minded cult members.

387ad7e790cb8fb4c17c8f6bb7e956db.jpg

LOL!! You make a real point other than spewing moronic slander and I will respond appropriately.

53814085.jpg
Hey, you guys got to worship your god like queen before the election, I think turn about is fair play after the election...and besides a god like emperor who else could unseat a god like queen from her birth right.
I voted for Johnson/Weld. Please don't count me among the morons that voted Trump.

53814085.jpg
I voted for Johnson/Weld. Please don't count me among the morons that voted Trump.
I voted for johnson as well, but this is the liberal lie detector question I have for you to see if you are telling the truth...please show me where I said you voted for trump...you can take the fifth, or run from pillar to post trying to avoid the question or you can show me where I said that, it will determine your honesty...btw, do you know how many people are claiming they did not vote for hillary? if they are all telling the truth this election really does need to be investigated

New Topics

Forum List

Back