Do This When You See Someone Wearing A Ballcap or Sports Jersey.

Notice that the ones that can actually play sports don't wear sports paraphernalia all the time?

Let us know when you are done being stupid, GLADD Scientist.

Attachments

• $brady.jpg
    $brady.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 48
One thing that is great about sports is it is a great equalizer in our society. I can talk to some guy digging a ditch about the Giants or a CEO about how the Red Sox will do this year. I can meet someone from the other side of the country and discuss a sporting event we both saw as children

You just don't get that by talking about the 4th amendment

One thing that is great about sports is it is a great equalizer in our society. I can talk to some guy digging a ditch about the Giants or a CEO about how the Red Sox will do this year. I can meet someone from the other side of the country and discuss a sporting event we both saw as children

But can you sit down and make macaroni necklaces with them?

But you can't have ANY of that with out the 1st Amendment. So which is more important?

You know the saying: "When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things".
So you took up 'arts and crafts'? That's what they do in kindergarten.
No, arts and craft stores sell things that you can use to create other things.

What gets created when you yell at a TV show?

Here's a couple of my more recent "macaroni necklaces". :lol:

Jet01.jpg

Prop01.jpg

I'm currently working on a 1/48 scale model of the B-24 Rosalie Mae which my grandfather flew in WWII. That's him in my avitar.

I don't just build plastic models either. My father and I have been building and flying model airplanes since I was 5 years old. Free Flight, Control Line and R/C. A different skill set is learned for each type of flying too.

Not only does that build great patience and fine motor skills but researching a subject takes you back in history when the original airplane was made. The guys and gals who designed them, built them, flew them, crashed and sometimes died in them. There's always a great story and great people surrounding the design of an airplane. Any airplane. I think it's a great life lesson.

I know a lot of you guys think that memorizing the free throw percentage of the entire L.A. Lakers is manly and smart, but the whole point of this thread is to point out that there are things far more important than NFL Football and memorizing useless statistics.

What have you learned when the Boston Celtics walk off the court after a win? How is your life any better when a sports team wins?

You know the saying: "When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things".
So you took up 'arts and crafts'? That's what they do in kindergarten.
No, arts and craft stores sell things that you can use to create other things.

What gets created when you yell at a TV show?

Did you get a special sticker for doing an extra good job on your toy today, little fella?

I'll bet you just can't wait for November when you make paper turkeys by tracing your hand on construction paper. What fun!

I don't just build plastic models either. My father and I have been building and flying model airplanes since I was 5 years old.

Yeah, yeah we understand that your mental and emotional state hasn't changed since you were five years old (probably your physical state as well). :rolleyes:

Diarrhea, you didn't know what the 4th Amendment was either did ya'? :lol:

I don't just build plastic models either. My father and I have been building and flying model airplanes since I was 5 years old.
Yeah, yeah we understand that your mental and emotional state hasn't changed since you were five years old (probably your physical state as well). :rolleyes:
What's your "fuckedgaijin" login name?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back