Do they think someone cares?

DBrod1215

Rookie
Apr 5, 2009
[I]Hmmmmm...the catholic church turned a deaf ear on the molestation, repeated molestation, of little boys by its priests. "Cardinal" bernard law of Boston even had some of the offending priests over to his church-funded manse for cocktails. And they now profess indignation over this? Absurd! And the church wonders why their numbers dropped by 19%. Happy Good Friday, morons.

[/I]SOUTH BEND, Ind. - Ten priests from the order that founded the University of Notre Dame say the school risks its "true soul" and could distance itself from the Roman Catholic Church by inviting President Barack Obama to campus next month.

The members of the Congregation of the Holy Cross, which helps run the university, asked the Rev. John Jenkins, the Holy Cross priest who is Notre Dame's president, and the university's board of fellows to reconsider the invitation to Obama because he supports abortion rights.

"Failure to do so will damage the integrity of the institution," said the letter published Wednesday in Notre Dame Observer.

Well after all, Dbrod, Cardinal Bernard Law Is from Boston.......as you pointed out. That makes him an eastern liberal democrat.

RWC

[I]Hmmmmm...the catholic church turned a deaf ear on the molestation, repeated molestation, of little boys by its priests. "Cardinal" bernard law of Boston even had some of the offending priests over to his church-funded manse for cocktails. And they now profess indignation over this? Absurd! And the church wonders why their numbers dropped by 19%. Happy Good Friday, morons.

[/I]SOUTH BEND, Ind. - Ten priests from the order that founded the University of Notre Dame say the school risks its "true soul" and could distance itself from the Roman Catholic Church by inviting President Barack Obama to campus next month.

The members of the Congregation of the Holy Cross, which helps run the university, asked the Rev. John Jenkins, the Holy Cross priest who is Notre Dame's president, and the university's board of fellows to reconsider the invitation to Obama because he supports abortion rights.

"Failure to do so will damage the integrity of the institution," said the letter published Wednesday in Notre Dame Observer.

It's all about appearances.

But this is a hysterical reaction. Do they think Obama is going to nail something to the front door?

[i]hmmmmm...the catholic church turned a deaf ear on the molestation, repeated molestation, of little boys by its priests. "cardinal" bernard law of boston even had some of the offending priests over to his church-funded manse for cocktails. And they now profess indignation over this? Absurd! And the church wonders why their numbers dropped by 19%. Happy good friday, morons.

[/i]south bend, ind. - ten priests from the order that founded the university of notre dame say the school risks its "true soul" and could distance itself from the roman catholic church by inviting president barack obama to campus next month.

The members of the congregation of the holy cross, which helps run the university, asked the rev. John jenkins, the holy cross priest who is notre dame's president, and the university's board of fellows to reconsider the invitation to obama because he supports abortion rights.

"failure to do so will damage the integrity of the institution," said the letter published wednesday in notre dame observer.

it's all about appearances.

But this is a hysterical reaction. Do they think obama is going to nail something to the front door?

lol!

large sandal about to break in ireland..1000s molested...yet people still give money to one of the richest countries...yea countries in the world..the vatican

large sandal about to break in ireland..1000s molested...yet people still give money to one of the richest countries...yea countries in the world..the vatican

I think this is going to have a different impact in Ireland, where people are far more devout, than it did here.

Forum List

Back