Do they make special toilets for women?

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
Lately I have noticed in a couple of public places that the toilets seem to be designed for women....I mean there is not enough space between the water and seat for a male to sit down without dangling his genetalia in the water....in such cases I just squat on the toilet.

I am also thinking this could be a public health hazard...at least for men.

They make special toilets for men ...

toilet-24885.jpg

toilet-24885.jpg

I looked at special toilets for men...one listed for over $8000 ...doubt if any restaurant will pay that kinda money.

Another thing I have noticed as I am sure many have is how often you see a toilet that is out of order.....what government office has jurisdiction over public health situations?

I am thinking any restaurant that has unsanitary toilets or toilets out of order should be subjected to a heavy fine.

Last edited:

toilet-24885.jpg

I looked at special toilets for men...one listed for over $8000 ...doubt if any restaurant will pay that kinda money.

Another thing I have noticed as I am sure many have is how often you see a toilet that is out of order.....what government office has jurisdiction over public health situations?

I am thinking any restaurant that has unsanitary toilets or toilets out of order should be subjected to a heavy fine.
I believe health inspectors will check the restrooms

toilet-24885.jpg

Always wondered what gave their food that special flavor?

Forum List

Back