Do these traits describe Liberals? OWS? Democrats? Need answers!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Just an honest question: Do the following traits describe most liberals, OWS'ers and Demoracts? Sure, a few may not apply, but in general, is it fair to say the following traits are shared among most left wingers? Heres what I came up with:

- Unity of the working class (unions). Yeah, left wingers do want that.
- Against chauvinism (defined as exaggerated patriotism) Liberals openly mock exaggerated patriotism.
- Against all forms of bias against females, gays, minorities
- Against homophobia

- Want a $12/hour minimum wage? Heard that many times.
- Want universal health care? Of course.
- Opposes privatization of Social Security? Oh yeah lefties for sure.

- Want increased taxes on the rich? Like a broken record.
- Oppose the Iraq War? Almost all lefties. And some righties.

Are those fairly common liberal traits? Well, are the following basically universally desired by lefties:

- Freedom from unemployment? Wow, OWS all the way there.
- Freedom from poverty? From illiteracy? Of course.

Would a Democratic candidate preaching the above traits not become an instant sensation, almost the PERFECT left wing candidate? Oh yeah, he'd be a challenge to Obama even!!!!

Answers?

Because every, single one of the above listed items are taken directly from the Constitution and Bill of Rights of the Communist Party USA: Communist Party USA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just an honest question: Do the following traits describe most liberals, OWS'ers and Demoracts? Sure, a few may not apply, but in general, is it fair to say the following traits are shared among most left wingers? Heres what I came up with:

- Against chauvinism (defined as exaggerated patriotism) Liberals openly mock exaggerated patriotism.
- Against homophobia

Are those fairly common liberal traits? Well, are the following basically universally desired by lefties:

Would a Democratic candidate preaching the above traits not become an instant sensation, almost the PERFECT left wing candidate? Oh yeah, he'd be a challenge to Obama even!!!!

Answers?

Because every, single one of the above listed items are taken directly from the Constitution and Bill of Rights of the Communist Party USA: Communist Party USA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hmmm, because of your mocking manner, one wonders, are you against gays? For illiteracy? Against health care for Americans? Pro bias against women and minorities?

Wow, usually right wingers aren't so bold. The won't call Obama "boy", so instead, they call him a "man child". Calling a 50 year old man that means "man child" is code for "boy". I suspect you wouldn't oppose the use of the word "boy".

- Against homophobia

Answers?

Hmmm, because of your mocking manner, one wonders, are you against gays? For illiteracy? Against health care for Americans? Pro bias against women and minorities?

Wow, usually right wingers aren't so bold. The won't call Obama "boy", so instead, they call him a "man child". Calling a 50 year old man that means "man child" is code for "boy". I suspect you wouldn't oppose the use of the word "boy".

I'm not against gays, women or minorities. But I'm for the free speech to be intolerant of them so long as the moronic racist isn't breaking the law.

I'm for healthcare for Americans, the BEST healthcare, which is why I dont want us creeping towards what Cuba offers.

No, I do not oppose the use of the word "boy". I dont believe in "codes". If I think the president is a fucking moron, I'll say "I think president Obama is a fucking moron". If I think a 10 year old boy is a fucking moron, I'll say that 10 year old "boy" is a fucking moron.

Now, are you a Communist? SEems lefties line up with them almost 100% on the issues.

- Against homophobia

Answers?

I'm not against gays, women or minorities. But I'm for the free speech to be intolerant of them so long as the moronic racist isn't breaking the law.

I'm for healthcare for Americans, the BEST healthcare, which is why I dont want us creeping towards what Cuba offers.

No, I do not oppose the use of the word "boy". I dont believe in "codes". If I think the president is a fucking moron, I'll say "I think president Obama is a fucking moron". If I think a 10 year old boy is a fucking moron, I'll say that 10 year old "boy" is a fucking moron.

Now, are you a Communist? SEems lefties line up with them almost 100% on the issues.

Now your lack of education just creeped in. Go read a history book. You will find out that when communists take power, the first people they go after are the scientists, the artists, writers, poets, college professors, the educated.

That means the Democrats would be devastated.

But the Republicans would be largely left alone. After all, the new regime would need followers.

Now your lack of education just creeped in. Go read a history book. You will find out that when communists take power, the first people they go after are the scientists, the artists, writers, poets, college professors, the educated.

That means the Democrats would be devastated.

But the Republicans would be largely left alone. After all, the new regime would need followers.

If by "go after" you mean dictate what they will teach, say, print, yes, you're right. Isn't the left already inching towards that?

Again, every single left wing ideal is outlined in the Communist Party Constituation and Bill of Rights. You lefties are in denial of what stooges you've become. You've been convinced you are on the right side of the ideological divide. You are being used. And according to all your posts, and other lefties, those using you are getting exactly what they want out of you.

Forum List

Back