Do these people have any of your sympathy?

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Are town was full of illegals and after the raid we are suffing financially. Do we have your sympathy?

Shouldn't we get some federal money to help us out of this situation?

Our schools lost three hundred children from the immigration raid at the packing plant. We think you the tax payer should make up the money we lost. Don't you?

"I own seventy five houses that now are setting empty. I need some federal relief money." Do you think they should they get some assistance?

Many times, when one person does something illegal or unethical, it effects many others.

I think the town should be going after the company that hired the illegals in the first place.

Had they followed the law, there would not be a problem now.

Many times, when one person does something illegal or unethical, it effects many others.

I think the town should be going after the company that hired the illegals in the first place.

I think the town is suffering of it's own accord. It is not like the majority does not know that illegals are working in these plants and such.

I know a few people who work for a particular company locally. That company has a cast of illegals it sends around to do their construction work. The couple bought houses and provides them rentals here. Knowing these people I do know a few of their habits. If people do not respect the law in one aspect that takes away from others (American workers). People should not think they have any rspect for anothers personal property and the law because they don't.

Are town was full of illegals and after the raid we are suffing financially. Do we have your sympathy?
Our schools lost three hundred children from the immigration raid at the packing plant. We think you the tax payer should make up the money we lost. Don't you?
"I own seventy five houses that now are setting empty. I need some federal relief money." Do you think they should they get some assistance?
What you don't seem to understand is that the town was suffering long before the illegals were deported. The tax payer was already subsidizing children of Illegal Aliens for a wealth of social services, education being just one. (Unless I'm just missing your sarcasm!)
The NEA only cares about "butts in seats" and not a whit about the children. Schools get their budgets based on the number of "butts in seats", it matters not to them where those butts came from or if they're even here legally.
Illegal aliens increase the labor pool and thus drive down wages.
Illegal alien families increase the tax burden on everyone because they use far more social services than they pay into.
Legalizing them will only create another wave of cheap illegals because why would you pay a "Legal Illegal" a higher wage when you can put in a phone call to a Mexican city and order up more cheap illegal workers?

Any illegal alien solution that will work starts with securing the borders to prevent a new influx. And I would suggest we do it in the same fashion that Mexico does with their southern border.

Countdown to being called a Racist: 5,4,3,...

Last edited:

I think the town is suffering of it's own accord. It is not like the majority does not know that illegals are working in these plants and such.

I know a few people who work for a particular company locally. That company has a cast of illegals it sends around to do their construction work. The couple bought houses and provides them rentals here. Knowing these people I do know a few of their habits. If people do not respect the law in one aspect that takes away from others (American workers). People should not think they have any rspect for anothers personal property and the law because they don't.
America is suffering of it's on accord, follopwing that same logic. Whatever that means. The majority knows? I doubt that, I think the majority lives in a little deluded positive group think bubble. They don't want to know the truth about illegals. It's outside of the box, as far as they are concerned, outside of that NOTHING exists. They are such cowards. Little Eichmanns. PC conformist aren't any better than Nazis. There are no illegal people, they say. Yeah. Try living with illegal aliens. Maybe then you will understand what the issue is really about.

The annual cost of illegal aliens is $ 338.3 billion dollars a year.

1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year by state governments.

2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.

3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.

4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English!

5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.

6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.

7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.

8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.

9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.

10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that’s two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US

11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin and marijuana, crossed into the U. S from the Southern border.

12.. The National Policy Institute, ‘estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period.’

13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin.

Illegal Immigration: How much does it cost? « Politics For Average People
-----

I don't have a problem with immigration from Mexico.

Just do it legally.

What you don't seem to understand is that the town was suffering long before the illegals were deported. The tax payer was already subsidizing children of Illegal Aliens for a wealth of social services, education being just one. (Unless I'm just missing your sarcasm!)
The NEA only cares about "butts in seats" and not a whit about the children. Schools get their budgets based on the number of "butts in seats", it matters not to them where those butts came from or if they're even here legally.
Illegal aliens increase the labor pool and thus drive down wages.
Illegal alien families increase the tax burden on everyone because they use far more social services than they pay into.
Legalizing them will only create another wave of cheap illegals because why would you pay a "Legal Illegal" a higher wage when you can put in a phone call to a Mexican city and order up more cheap illegal workers?

Any illegal alien solution that will work starts with securing the borders to prevent a new influx. And I would suggest we do it in the same fashion that Mexico does with their southern border.

Countdown to being called a Racist: 5,4,3,...
Yeah you missed my sarcasim. I have no sympathy for these schools that build up their own payroll on a base of illegal workers kids or the ones that simply add a few students names to their rolls for the extra buck. (My son learned from an employer he actually graduated when he knows he did not. The school did not want to give up that pay they recieved on his behalf. Irritated him because the school made him look like a liar to his potential new employer.)

I agree they need to put a stop to the influx of new ones yet also keep doing something about those already here illegally. Call me a racist too if you like, even though that is not the case. It really is irritating when a construction company will cheat an equipment operator out of a decent wage or else hire illegals. My son should not have to take a five dollar an hour cut in pay for an illegal alien can take his job and the contractor can put that five bucks an hour he/she saved by having an illegal worker into his/her own grubby pocket.

California and Florida claims to need migrant workers. No doubt they do when harvest time rolls around. There needs to be a more effective means by which these workers can enter and leave the country for strictly harvest pruposes. When it comes to factories, meat packing, mall stores and construction jobs etc... the employers need to be fined heavily for hiring illegals and the illegals need to be sent home!

1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year by state governments.

2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.

4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English!

5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.

8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.

9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.

10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that’s two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US

11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin and marijuana, crossed into the U. S from the Southern border.

12.. The National Policy Institute, ‘estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period.’

13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin.

-----

Just do it legally.
Per the annual cost you have there in two years and they could have paid for TARP fiasco.

-----

Just do it legally.
Per the annual cost you have there in two years and they could have paid for TARP fiasco.

Well, if BO has his way, he'll get all these votes when the next election rolls around.

both parties are guilty of not addressing the issue there guy with that fucking cowbell....now what do we do now? i said deport illegals regardless of country of origin...i know yall are just talking hispanics....of course not

both parties are guilty of not addressing the issue there guy with that fucking cowbell....now what do we do now? i said deport illegals regardless of country of origin...i know yall are just talking hispanics....of course not

You love the cowbell..you just don't want to admit it.

And for what it's worth, we agree about deporting illegals.

I agree wih you. It really makes no dif what country they came from, illegal is still illegal regardless of what Janet what's her name says.

A lady that took care of me as a child was born in Mexico City. She came here legally and her son and I went to school together. I loved them dearly and still do. It has nothing to do with race.

now do these people have my sympathy...yes they do...i have a weakness like that...giving money to panhandlers....realize they leave their country...which is not like ours..its not like us going to canada....most are poorly educated ...most are taken advantage of by everyone they deal with...sure they are here illegally but that simply gives us the right to deport them...not make them scape goats for all our wrongs..and the wrongs of our economy....they work for nothing...and still manage to send money home...they marry for green cards...women who do that are either in for the money or stupid enough to think the amigio loves her...

now do you eat at those mexican restaurants...ever notice the full staff or the over staffing...no manager is gonna over staff like that...its a ruse to bring in mexican workers...watch next time you go there....more kitchen and wait staff than needed...

now do these people have my sympathy...yes they do...i have a weakness like that...giving money to panhandlers....realize they leave their country...which is not like ours..its not like us going to canada....most are poorly educated ...most are taken advantage of by everyone they deal with...sure they are here illegally but that simply gives us the right to deport them...not make them scape goats for all our wrongs..and the wrongs of our economy....they work for nothing...and still manage to send money home...they marry for green cards...women who do that are either in for the money or stupid enough to think the amigio loves her...

now do you eat at those mexican restaurants...ever notice the full staff or the over staffing...no manager is gonna over staff like that...its a ruse to bring in mexican workers...watch next time you go there....more kitchen and wait staff than needed...
Some of the workers are abused. The sympathy I was talking about was the guy with 75 rentals and no renters, the town that supposedly has lost income etc...

In the article it states some of these illegals were making $13.00 an hour. They does not sound to abusive to me. From what I read last year is the business scopes according to the Iowa department of economic development has the notion that bringing in companies with ten dollar an hour jobs are good for Iowa!

Last edited:
o fuck no...slum lords....no sympathy at all...did they have any compassion for the renters....i would be not...75 rental units is a full time job

I really get sick of hearing this lame shit.. it's bad enough the left spews it and now you.. jessuz h christ.. don't you realize the left and the aclu sue every single time somebody tries to identify an illegal as an illegal.. don't be DUmb!

I agree.

I recieved this Update:

PLEASE CIRCULATE:

35 Reasons to Deport Illegal Aliens

1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to legal and illegal aliens each year.
http://www.fairus.org/site/PageServer?pagename=iic_immigrationissuecenters7fd8

http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html

http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html

4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html

http://premium.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.html

10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the United States.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0606/12/ldt.01.html

11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroine and marijuana, crossed into the U. S. from the Southern border. Homeland Security Report:
A Line in the Sand: Confronting the Threat at the Southwest Border

12. The National Policy Institute, "estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period."
http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/pdf/deportation.pdf

13. $25 billion in remittances back into Mexico as a result of exporting poverty and low skill labor into the United States, 25 to $45 billion a year taken into Mexico as a result of the illicit drug trade into the United States. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/02/ldt.01.html

14. "The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States".
http://www.drdsk.com/articles.html

15. Every day 12 Americans are murdered by an illegal alien. Another 13 Americans are killed by uninsured drunk illegal aliens and Eight American Children are victims of a sex crime committed by an illegal alien each day!
http://www.house.gov/apps/list/hearing/ia05_king/col_20060505_bite.html

16. Today, criminal aliens account for over 29 percent of prisoners in Federal Bureau of Prisons facilities and a higher share of all federal prison inmates. These prisoners represent the fastest growing segment of the federal prison population. Incarceration of criminal aliens cost an estimated $624 million to state prisons (1999) and $891 million to federal prisons (2002), according to the most recent available figure from the Bureau of Justice Statistics.
http://www.fairus.org/site/PageServer?pagename=iic_immigrationissuecenters0b9c

17. "Illegal Aliens and American Medicine". "Many illegal aliens harbor fatal diseases that American Medicine fought and vanquished long ago, such as drug-resistant tuberculosis, malaria, leprosy, plague, polio, dengue and Chagas disease.." The Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons
http://www.jpands.org/jpands1001.htm

18. In 2002, HIV/AIDS was the third leading cause of death among Hispanic men aged 35 to 44 and the fourth leading cause of death among Hispanic women in the same age group. Most Hispanic men were exposed to HIV through sexual contact with other men. Source (CDC):
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/factsheets/hispanic.htm

19. If enacted the Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act (CIRA, S. 2611) would be the most dramatic change in immigration law in 80 years, allowing an estimated 103 million persons to legally immigrate to the U.S. over the next 20 years - fully one-third of the current population of the United States.
http://www.heritage.org/Research/Immigration/wm1076.cfm

20. In 2007, legal and illegal aliens cost the federal government more than $346 BILLION dollars and the U.S. taxpayers paid more than $ 9,000. for each immigrant in the country!
http://www.esrresearch.com/Rubensteinreport.pdf

21. The number of illegal immigrants in the United States may be as high as 20 million people, more than double the official 9 million people estimated by the Census Bureau. 1/3/05
http://www.bearstearns.com/bscportal/pdfs/underground.pdf

22. Cases of Leprosy on The Rise In The U.S., The New York Times. "While there were some 900 recorded cases in the United States 40 years ago, today more than 7,000 people have leprosy.." Leprosy is an airbourne virus, it can also be spread by touching and coughing.
http://www.stevequayle.com/News.alert/03_Disease/030226.leprosy.in.US.htmlhttp://jscms.jrn.columbia.edu/cns/2005-03-15/whitford-americanleprosy http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=78621

23. Two-thirds of illegal aliens lack a high school degree, the primary reason they create a fiscal deficit is their low education levels and resulting low incomes and tax payments, nto their legal status or heavy use of most social services.
http://www.gao.gov/archive/1998/he98030.pdf

24. America Welcomes Illegal's Contagious Disease.
http://www.rense.com/general64/ill.htm

25. Mexico is the 4th Richest Oil Nation in the World.
www.latinamericanstudies.org/mexico/lopez-portillo.htm

26. The United Nations list Mexico as the number one center for the supply of young children to international pedophile organizations.
http://www.uri.edu/artsci/wms/hughes/mexico.htm

27. An illegal alien parent receives welfare benefits on behalf of his or her U.S. citizen child. regardless of the parentʼs immigration status may receive welfare and other benefits. When such a child receives assistance, the aid also helps support the childʼs family. SOURCE: Illegal Aliens Extent of Welfare Benefits, Page 1. http://www.gao.gov/archive/1998/he98030.pdf

28. In fiscal year 1995, about $1.1 billion in AFDC and Food Stamp benefits were provided to household with an illegal alien parent.
http://www.gao.gov/archive/1998/he98030.pdf

29. U.S. households headed by illegal aliens used $26.3 billion in government services during 2002, but paid $16 billion in taxes, an annual cost to taxpayers of $10 billion. It's reasonable to expect those costs to continue to soar if action is not taken to turn the tide.
http://www.washingtontimes..com/news/2004/dec/06/20041206-102115-6766r/

30. The illegal aliens, costs U.S. taxpayers more than $32,000 in federal, state and local benefits each year. That same family contributes an average of $9,000 a year in taxes, resulting in a net tax burden of $22,449 each year. If the lower figure of 12 million illegal aliens is used for estimation purposes, the total tax burden translates to $2.2 trillion.
$2.2 trillion illegal alien taxpayer sticker shock

31. Department of Justice, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Department of Homeland Security spent $20 million or more in 2008 to litigate deportation orders for illegal aliens. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/first100days/2009/02/18/justice-department-fail-enforce-deportation-orders/

32. In 2007, DHS apprehended nearly 961,000 foreign nationals. Nearly 89 percent were natives of Mexico.
The leading countries of origin of those removed were Mexico. DHS removed 99,900 known criminal aliens from the United States." Immigration Enforcement Actions: 2007 Or http://www.hsdl.org/hslog/?q=node/4572

33. Based on studies by the Pew Hispanic Center and the Heritage Foundation, households headed by less-educated illegal aliens use $40 billion more in public services each year than they pay in taxes. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0904/09/ldt.01.html

34. In 2008 report by the Department of Justice indicated that Mexican drug trafficking organizations now operate in 195 cities in the United States.
Text of Legislation

35. In 2008 National Drug Threat Assessment by the Department of Justice identified drug organizations from Mexico as the greatest criminal threat to the United States.
Text of Legislation

----

Contact Elected Officials: And give them a piece of your mind.

http://www.usa.gov/Contact/Elected.shtml

TOLL FREE NUMBERS:

Capital Switch Board:

1 (866) 220-0044
1 (800) 862-5530
1 (877) 851-6437

US Congressional Switch Board

1 (800) 833-6354
1 (866) 340-9281
1 (877) 762-8762

Last edited:

I really get sick of hearing this lame shit.. it's bad enough the left spews it and now you.. jessuz h christ.. don't you realize the left and the aclu sue every single time somebody tries to identify an illegal as an illegal.. don't be DUmb!

Wait though...Illegals come here to work. With the economy the way it is, there are plenty of legal citizens who would take these jobs now (in theory). I remember reading about 750 people, or something like that, applying for it.

It is illegal for companies to hire illegal aliens. It is illegal for illegals to be in the United States.

It's like the problem with drugs. Arrest the user and the dealer (and the supplies). Problem solved.

Prosecute both the company and the illegal. Once word gets out, companies will not have jobs for illegals any more. Illegals won't be able to work.

Problem solved.

As far as the ACLU is concerned, they need to worry about what the "A" stands for.

I don't sympathize with illegals, I live with them. All those pro-illegal alien posters are either banned or magically don't post on this board anymore. Something doesn't add up. Were did they go? Agnost? Ravi? Skydancer? Were have all the flowers gone, long time passing? Give up, or wimp out or were you just wrong all along? Perhaps you cant answer my simple little question, and you don't know were to go from there? (Why can't illegal aliens IMMIGRATE legally?) Still no answer?

Forum List

Back