Do The USMB RWers Believe That a RW Talk Radio Host Can Be A Good President?

I made it bigger for you...and again, I will now pass on responding to you based on your assumption.

For some reason you're unwilling to state it from your type.
Are you suggesting that YOU, Sherry, are not one of the RWers that are and/or were in support of Herb Cain?
Is that it?

I'm quoting YOUR assumption that RWer's gave Cain their undying support...so this thread isn't really about RW talk show hosts in general. Don't get pissy with me because you couldn't keep your agenda hidden.:D

Whether I have an agenda or not, should have nothing to do with you answering a simple, straight forward question.

But then again, that's to be expected from the party that eschews "personal responsibility."

Keep up the good work Sherry. :thup:

The problem with the "Anybody but Obama" mindset is that it leaves people believing it to be a true statement. There aren't a whole lot of people who could do a better job than he has. They say they could, but I've yet to see any evidence supporting that.

For some reason you're unwilling to state it from your type.
Are you suggesting that YOU, Sherry, are not one of the RWers that are and/or were in support of Herb Cain?
Is that it?

I'm quoting YOUR assumption that RWer's gave Cain their undying support...so this thread isn't really about RW talk show hosts in general. Don't get pissy with me because you couldn't keep your agenda hidden.:D

Whether I have an agenda or not, should have nothing to do with you answering a simple, straight forward question.

But then again, that's to be expected from the party that eschews "personal responsibility."

Keep up the good work Sherry. :thup:

Awww you're butt hurt that I didn't fall for it.:lol:

The right wing feels a "king of talking points" would make a good president. After all, how hard can it be to be president? It's why they want a "leader" and not a "reader". Decisions don't matter as long as you are "confident".

The right wing feels a "king of talking points" would make a good president. After all, how hard can it be to be president? It's why they want a "leader" and not a "reader". Decisions don't matter as long as you are "confident".

That's EXACTLY why they followed that RW Palooka Bush with his RW "if you're not for us, you're against us" claptrap, right off the cliff.

Remember...?

UNITE WITH US OR GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!

Lemmings.jpg

That's EXACTLY why they followed that RW Palooka Bush with his RW "if you're not for us, you're against us" claptrap, right off the cliff.

Remember...?

Lemmings.jpg

you beat me to it. :D

He had a Momentary Laspe Of Reason and wants to be forgiven.:lol:

A better description...

TABLOID TURD...
That would fit...as would this...

Dare I? Sure...Why not since we're on this tangent...

'Cult Of Personality' (Democrat Theme Song)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0&ob=av3e]Living Colour - Cult Of Personality - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah I said this was a stupid thread from the beginning...

WE have taken it over Marcie...much to your chagrin and pending incredulity...but WE had to illustrate it's UNIMPORT in the scheme of things as you remain stuck on stupid things that no longer matter.

Thanks for the platform. :lol:

Last edited:
RWer candidates are all bought off scum. lol. Obama will be reelected handily. Go back to sleep, dittoheads, those guys could get 20% at best, just the whackos..

As if Obama and the Dems aren't bought and paid for...

you have to understand something Mick.....Frankie thinks the Democrats are Gods gift to politicking....he like Dean will NEVER admit that they have assholes in the Party too.....

The problem with the "Anybody but Obama" mindset is that it leaves people believing it to be a true statement. There aren't a whole lot of people who could do a better job than he has. They say they could, but I've yet to see any evidence supporting that.

then i guess this Country is fucked......there are plenty out there who could do a better job.....but who in the hell wants the job the way they and their family get treated by the Media?......the best this Country has are staying home.....and thats a shame....

who told you that Dean?.....Pat Robertson?....or some other crazed fool?...

Do you guys believe that Neil Boortz would make a good President?

How about Michael Medved, Mike Gallagher, Bill Bennet, Michael Savage, Glenn Beck or even Rush Limbaugh?

Why/why not?
Savage and Beck ticket would be awesome. Anyone of those are better than obamaturd.

Herb Cain was one…

And given that fiasco one might assume many would.

What's wrong with the question?
What, exactly, is it that doesn't sit right with you about the question?

They think you’re trying to make them look foolish. They’ve accomplished that on their own, however.

Exactly, if that's what they think. Herb Cain has been a RW radio talk show host for the last couple of years. A very successful and bombastic one at that. He's subbed for the likes of Boortz and Limbaugh. They're all buddies.

My question is VERY legitimate.

I'd like to see them respond to this thread, especially considering their undying support of Herb 'The Perv' Cain, a RW radio talk show host.
And idiots like you with your undying support of the perv clinton and murdering kennedy. Troll.

Remember...?

Lemmings.jpg

Marc....i do believe Bush was referring to other Countries of the World,especially those who harbor Terrorist,not the People of this Country......if a group of People in this Country turned that into what your saying,then THEY should get the blame for the spin on that,but at the same time,those who ate it up,should shoulder some of that blame also......

Bush addresses an antiterrorism summit in Warsaw via satellite phone before meeting with Chirac on Tuesday.

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- President Bush said Tuesday that there was no room for neutrality in the war against terrorism.

In a joint news conference with French President Jacques Chirac, Bush said coalition partners would be called upon to back up their support with action. He said he would deliver that message in his speech Saturday to the United Nations.

"A coalition partner must do more than just express sympathy, a coalition partner must perform," Bush said. "That means different things for different nations. Some nations don't want to contribute troops and we understand that. Other nations can contribute intelligence-sharing. ... But all nations, if they want to fight terror, must do something."

Bush said he would not point out any specific countries in his speech.

"Over time it's going to be important for nations to know they will be held accountable for inactivity," he said. "You're either with us or against us in the fight against terror."

Forum List

Back