Do the Uncle Tom's ever pay attention to facts or just want to please whitey?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Jerry Rice Rebukes Colin Kaepernick: ‘All Lives Matter’
The former football player trotted out the flawed argument on Twitter.

Dear dear dear dear Jerry,
Of course all lives matter, however.....my dear ignorant fool of a negro.....all lives aren't being shot by cops who for some strange reason get trigger happy with people of color.

Do you recall, Jerry for example:

1) the black guy with hands in air, in the middle of the street begging not to be shot, cause he was just helping a handicap kid and he got 6 bullets.

2) Jerry, I know you remember the guy who died selling e-cigs, the guy who died for having an expired licsence plate and of course the guy that died because he owed child support.

3) Jerry, jerry, OJ, I mean Jerry...I know you love your white people, but clearly you saw the case of the guy dying in his car, while his fiance and child looked on, his crime....still not sure, but he's dead

4) Jerry have you heard the Justice departments summary of how bad the blacks were treated in Fergerson by the cops?

5) Jerry, I know you negro's with money gotta keep up the game, even when its over....but they'll turn on you dude...so be careful.

Yes, OJ, I mean Jerry, all lives do matter, its just that some matter a little bit more than others....k?

Why don't you for once in your life spend a day NOT race baiting and just STFU. Your racist diatribes are phooey bullshit. Put your fist in the air and curse god that he made you black! ROFLMAO!

Why isn't this race baiting shit filed in the badlands where it belongs?

Uncle Toms=BLM, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Obama, Eric Holder, etc., etc., and the OP poster who wishes he was black, instead of just another fat white kid in the Burbs who spends all of his free time indoors LARPing on the innenrnetz.

Not rallying specifically against the institution that is harboring the problem, is the very problem that is going on today. Keep the issue specific, and keep it within the institution that is specific to the problem. Highjacking sports events or burning your own neighborhoods down, is a kin to what a crazy desperate person does when goes off the deep end. Has the blacks gone off the deep end, and so they are taking hostage major sporting events, Hollywood, burning down towns or cities because they fear they can't get justice any other way ? Why do they feel as if they are so powerless that they have to resort to such tactics as noted above, in order to make progress on an issue or issues in society ? Is this the only way they know (the ones doing this or advocating this), or is it just what they feel they have as their options in these things ? What happened to doing things smartly as did Martin Luther King, in which gave so much that it has done great things for the black race over time ? Who are the ones preaching these tactics today, as if this nation has no legal way to deal with these things in the right ways anymore ?

• Banned
Why don't you for once in your life spend a day NOT race baiting and just STFU. Your racist diatribes are phooey bullshit. Put your fist in the air and curse god that he made you black! ROFLMAO!
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, wake me up when I start givin a fuck about you and your opinions of me, Willow.

• Banned
Not rallying specifically against the institution that is harboring the problem, is the very problem that is going on today. Keep the issue specific, and keep it within the institution that is specific to the problem. Highjacking sports events or burning your own neighborhoods down, is a kin to what a crazy desperate person does when goes off the deep end. Has the blacks gone off the deep end, and so they are taking hostage major sporting events, Hollywood, burning down towns or cities because they fear they can't get justice any other way ? Why do they feel as if they are so powerless that they have to resort to such tactics as noted above, in order to make progress on an issue or issues in society ? Is this the only way they know (the ones doing this or advocating this), or is it just what they feel they have as their options in these things ? What happened to doing things smartly as did Martin Luther King, in which gave so much that it has done great things for the black race over time ? Who are the ones preaching these tactics today, as if this nation has no legal way to deal with these things in the right ways anymore ?
This is about Rice, lets stick to the subject. I think he's wrong to attack this kid and that's where I stand....as for your rant.....too many threads I have commented on and I suggest you find them and read....its too late in the morning to tackle your rants and besides....I'm tired of beating a dead horse with you people....you are never gonna understand our side of the issues, so why waste time?

This is about Rice, lets stick to the subject. I think he's wrong to attack this kid and that's where I stand....as for your rant.....too many threads I have commented on and I suggest you find them and read....its too late in the morning to tackle your rants and besides....I'm tired of beating a dead horse with you people....you are never gonna understand our side of the issues, so why waste time?
Keep being a racist and bitching about white people and you will be right!

Some rich white people will give this racket big bucks, which is why there are so many gimps and con artists trying to hit the jackpot and trying their hands at it, even fat white kids in the Burbs like the OP poster. Hey, get a few dozen police officers murdered for no reason and you get a teaching job at Harvard and a couple hundred million bucks, like the 'BLM' hoax has, and they come out from under rocks and sewers all over the world hoping to get a piece of the action and a cut of the proceeds. It made Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton rich, along with many others, after all.

Some rich white people will give this racket big bucks, which is why there are so many gimps and con artists trying to hit the jackpot and trying their hands at it, even fat white kids in the Burbs like the OP poster. Hey, get a few dozen police officers murdered for no reason and you get a teaching job at Harvard and a couple hundred million bucks, like the 'BLM' hoax has, and they come out from under rocks and sewers all over the world hoping to get a piece of the action and a cut of the proceeds. It made Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton rich, along with many others, after all.
. It does seem to go way beyond an event or specific issue that may occur, and that suggest to me that there is an agenda that reaches far beyond the event that may have taken place at any given time. So what happens is that when a specific event happens, then it is quickly tied into many events in order to get the excuse to rally upon the broad agenda in which is sought after by various groups who are trying to forge a new way for them and their followers to finally get to in their lives, and if that agenda they seek doesn't include white people as an equal then so be it. The signals and evidence is all around, where as all the Americans have to do is study the patterns of it all, and just watch what developes everytime an event takes place, and how the reactions to those events proceed afterwards.

Tigered59..Typical black racist bigot committing racial extortion vs own people.
Any black person that disagrees with the radical black separatist agenda is an Uncle Tom...
Keep it up tirgered59....Eventually all that hate will burn up your insides.
You are what you are because you have your nose buried in Obama's ass.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, wake me up when I start givin a fuck about you and your opinions of me, Willow.
wake me up when we start giving a fuck what your race baiting shitstain posts have to say.
Go get killed. You subhuman grabastic pile of amphibian shit

Jerry Rice get's it.

Forum List

Back