Do The Righties

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
Ah so, now Republicans are saying that John Kerry would have no problem getting the SOS nod.

Really now?

Why is that?

Oh wait..he's a sitting senator in a state which requires a special election to fill the seat.

I would say, "Well played" had they not tipped their hand so soon.

Now?

Baaahahahahahahahahaha...

:lol:

I saw this last night as well. It does explain their irrationality over the semantics in the media talking points delivered by Embassador Rice.

I saw this last night as well. It does explain their irrationality over the semantics in the media talking points delivered by Embassador Rice.

You have earned an ignore. Doesnt change your life, but it sure makes it easier to debate with rational people without having to see your childsih gibberish.

Ah so, now Republicans are saying that John Kerry would have no problem getting the SOS nod.

Really now?

Why is that?

Oh wait..he's a sitting senator in a state which requires a special election to fill the seat.

Now?

It's not like the GOP can win in Massachusetts. Scot Brown was a once in a lifetime thing.

Heh..no one?

Guess this is like saying, "The sky is blue.."

I'll bite...

Yep...well played by the GOP. I would expect the Democrats to do the same. It is what happens in Washington. Only a fool or a liar would deny it.

It's not like the GOP can win in Massachusetts. Scot Brown was a once in a lifetime thing.

It took a hell of a lot of money to barely beat Brown. I could see him winning a special election with the upside being you'd probably see Kerry's run as a politician end. If I were a Republican in the Senate, I'd be angling towards that outcome. It's just good sense.

You have earned an ignore. Doesnt change your life, but it sure makes it easier to debate with rational people without having to see your childsih gibberish.

Tired of having to defend your irrationality?

Figures.

Turn off Fox.
It's bad News for America.

It took a hell of a lot of money to barely beat Brown. I could see him winning a special election with the upside being you'd probably see Kerry's run as a politician end. If I were a Republican in the Senate, I'd be angling towards that outcome. It's just good sense.

I agree 100%.

The GOP wants Kerry...and they will push for it.

I think that is exactly what's going on... Brown would win right now IMO.

You mean the same John Kerry who backed up Bush's Claims that Iraq had WMD's

"The obligation of a Commander in Chief is to keep our country safe. In Iraq, George Bush has overextended our troops and now failed to secure 380 tons of deadly explosives. The kind used for attacks in Iraq, and for terrorist bombings. His Iraq misjudgments put our soldiers at risk, and make our country less secure. And all he offers is more of the same. As President, I'll bring a fresh start to protect our troops and our nation. I'm John Kerry and I approved this message."

You mean the same John Kerry who backed up Bush's Claims that Iraq had WMD's

"The obligation of a Commander in Chief is to keep our country safe. In Iraq, George Bush has overextended our troops and now failed to secure 380 tons of deadly explosives. The kind used for attacks in Iraq, and for terrorist bombings. His Iraq misjudgments put our soldiers at risk, and make our country less secure. And all he offers is more of the same. As President, I'll bring a fresh start to protect our troops and our nation. I'm John Kerry and I approved this message."

God he was a terrible candidate for President.

Really now?

Why is that?

Now?

They stand a better chance with Kerry out of the seat..no? :cool:

Really now?

Why is that?

Now?

we had republican governors for 2/3 of the past 20 years.

it really doesn't matter because even if kerry does leave office early, the legislature will change the law (again) to allow the gov to appoint someone to fill out the term.

Heh..no one?

Guess this is like saying, "The sky is blue.."

I'll bite...

Yep...well played by the GOP. I would expect the Democrats to do the same. It is what happens in Washington. Only a fool or a liar would deny it.

It's kind of new that the opposing party thinks they should be deciding the President's cabinet. But then again..Obama's whole Presidency has been an exercise in just how low you can go when disrespecting the opposing party's President.

I seriously hope that they don't start acting wounded next time around when their guy is subject to this..

Really now?

Why is that?

Now?

They stand a better chance with Kerry out of the seat..no? :cool:

no, someone will be appointed. there will be no special election, imo.

Power-hungry Bay State Democrats — eyeing another potential Senate opening if U.S. Sen. John F. Kerry joins the Obama Cabinet— are quietly discussing reinstating a 2004 law that would let Gov. Deval Patrick appoint a permanent replacement to help keep the seat under party control until at least 2014.

“I think that would be preferable. It would certainly save the taxpayers money if they don’t have to pay for another election,” said Phil Johnston, former chairman of the Massachusetts Democratic Party.

my favorite is the bolded part, because they really care about pissing away money. :lol:

Whispers build of change to special election rules - BostonHerald.com

Forum List

Back