Do The Rich Pay Their Fair Share?

Jesus, you're pushing the narrative that taxes are a form of stealing, buddy, you live under a government, if you don't like it, move to somalia and live tax free.

Taxation is theft. If you disagree, then explain the difference. Telling me I live under a government is simply noting that I am subjected to organized plunder. Guido the leg breaker offers the same kind of solution as you.
Yeah, yeah, taxes are theft, blah blah blah... Well, if you want to live without anything the government provides, go for it, see how far you get.

Government doesn't give me the option of not paying for it's so-called "services," so I don't have that choice.

You're a typical lib idiot with typical lib non-arguments.
Get out of the country then, oh wait.. most civilized and developed countries have taxation and function wonderfully, hell, most of them have strong taxes, strong government programs, and do amazing. Go to somalia buddy.

These people need to stop driving on our roads, expecting warning from our nws and stop blaming Obama for destroying America. I am not saying Obama isn't a shitty president but these assholes don't have the right to judge.

I love this. So, if I don't agree with your opinion on 'infrastructure' or government 'services,' that means I lose all my rights as an American? You realize that you come off sounding just like a Nazi, don't you?

Taxation is theft. If you disagree, then explain the difference. Telling me I live under a government is simply noting that I am subjected to organized plunder. Guido the leg breaker offers the same kind of solution as you.
Yeah, yeah, taxes are theft, blah blah blah... Well, if you want to live without anything the government provides, go for it, see how far you get.

Government doesn't give me the option of not paying for it's so-called "services," so I don't have that choice.

You're a typical lib idiot with typical lib non-arguments.
Get out of the country then, oh wait.. most civilized and developed countries have taxation and function wonderfully, hell, most of them have strong taxes, strong government programs, and do amazing. Go to somalia buddy.

These people need to stop driving on our roads, expecting warning from our nws and stop blaming Obama for destroying America. I am not saying Obama isn't a shitty president but these assholes don't have the right to judge.

Your roads? I paid taxes to build them. Have you?

Who says fascism is dead?

We make income for society possible. You are a parasite, you make nothing possible
I'll help you out. It's your money after we take our cut. Pay to play boys, and this is the only game in town.

Wrong. I earned the money, not the government. Government has no legitimate claim to what I earn.
Jesus, you're pushing the narrative that taxes are a form of stealing, buddy, you live under a government, if you don't like it, move to somalia and live tax free.

Taxation is the cost of doing business my little pissing infant.

Sort of like extortion is the cost of doing business in some areas of New Jersey?

Yep, taxes pay for everything that makes us the most powerful country on earth. These people use all of what our tax dollars pay for...

It is the cost of living within a first world country!

No, it's more a cost of anything than robbery is a cost of living here. Taxes don't make us wealthy. They make us all poorer.

You can say anything you like, and you'll be just as wrong as usual.

We earn it all, businesses create the economy. Government takes all it's money from us, so we pay your freight. Your income taxes are earned by us. You contribute nothing but showing up at work. Maybe. What word you prefer to describe you over parasite? Leech? Barnacle? Sponge? Bloodsucker? I'm good with any of those, let me know which one you prefer for you and I'll use that
Use Capitalist, CEO of an LLC, and Consultant, who charges by the hour. It might be a small company but it's all mine little friend.

In other words, your company consists of you and nobody else.

And he's half there at best
One of the advatages of being me, I choose my own way.

I'd say that's a disadvantage in your case.

If it is theft then stop driving on our roads, stop relying on our weather service for warning and in fact get the fuck out. Simply because the clean water you're drinking to the regulations that make your job fair is funded by tax dollars.

So someone robs me and I'm not supposed to take advantage of anything done with the proceeds? I fail to see the logic there.

My wealth is of my doing, not yours. YOU have no claim to it and it is irrelevant to your situation. If you want wealth comparable to mine, earn it yourself.
You make it here, we allow that, you owe some of it back to us. It's a pay to play game so stop bitching about the bill, it should be far higher.

You make it here, we allow that

Da, comrade. LOL!
Entirely true. Without society there would be no capitalism.

Government isn't society. You like to pretend they are one and the same. We don't pay taxes to society. We pay them to government.
You pay them to what allows you to do business as usual. You can call them Janice for all that it matters.

You mean like an paying extortion racket allows someone in New Jersey to do business as usual?

I understand why you don't like things to be labelled accurately. Thugs never do.

Anyone talking about a "fair share" should be required to give a number. Otherwise, it just means "More".
Fair share? 50% of everything over 500K. Make as much as you like.

How did you determine that is "fair?"
Sharing my little infant. Half for them, half for society that makes such an income possible.

Again, taxes are paid to the government, not society.

According to what formula is government entitled to half?
Mine.

In other words, it's totally arbitrary and baseless.

Thanks for explaining that we are free to ignore it.

Obtuse: someone who says she/he paid taxes to drive on roads (i.e.; paid for or bought a service), then calls taxes theft.
Paying to have shoes repaired is theft? Paying so that necessary services are accomplished is theft?

Or, is living in society and not participating in paying for social advantages anti-social?

The reality is that taxes are stolen swag handed out to government constituencies.

Says the man who benefits from those taxes paid yet is so hypocritical that he bitches about taxes every day.

You need to go live somewhere else where life isn't so good but no taxes are paid. Will you do that and if not, why not? There has to be someplace where there are no taxes and they are looking to attract assholes that want to contribute nothing to the society........except bitch. Find it.

Obtuse: someone who says she/he paid taxes to drive on roads (i.e.; paid for or bought a service), then calls taxes theft.
Paying to have shoes repaired is theft? Paying so that necessary services are accomplished is theft?

Or, is living in society and not participating in paying for social advantages anti-social?

Paying to have shoes repaired is voluntary. Paying for roads isn't. I understand liberal turds don't understand the meaning of simple words like "theft." At least, they pretend not to understand.

The reality is that taxes are stolen swag handed out to government constituencies.

Says the man who benefits from those taxes paid yet is so hypocritical that he bitches about taxes every day.

Where's the hypocrisy? I don't benefit as much as I would from having the money.

You need to go live somewhere else where life isn't so good but no taxes are paid. Will you do that and if not, why not? There has to be someplace where there are no taxes and they are looking to attract assholes that want to contribute nothing to the society........except bitch. Find it.

There's no such place, numskull. Even in Somalia people pay taxes. Why weren't turds like you telling homosexuals 10 years ago that they needed to go find a country where homosexual marriage is legal?

There's no such place, numskull. Even in Somalia people pay taxes.

So you exist in some fantasy land of your own construct. Got it. I think that is what makes your posts worthless. They are all based on some weird fantasy you have about not paying taxes. Which you admit that even the poorest countries on earth still collect taxes. You live in the best place on earth and bitch about it. YOU see how fucked up that is? Probably not.

Businesses pay all costs in our society...
Not even close. Learn capitalism.
Fraid so, that's the literal economic truth.

Here's a clue, Karl, stop doing your economic research in the Communist Manifesto
You are clueless, utterly.

OK, I'll play, turkey. Let's ignore the field of economics. Easy for you since you know nothing about it.

Give me an example of costs that are not paid for in the end by businesses. I'll give you a few that are.

1) Corporate taxes
2) Investment taxes
3) Income tax - Your income comes from your employer who has to pay you enough to pay your taxes and live, your income taxes are wrapped up in your pay and ultimately paid by your employer
4) Tariffs. Businesses import and pay.

You are the self professed genius, you have a doctorate in every subject. So now tell me what costs are not in the end paid by businesses

We make income for society possible. You are a parasite, you make nothing possible
I'll help you out. It's your money after we take our cut. Pay to play boys, and this is the only game in town.

Wrong. I earned the money, not the government. Government has no legitimate claim to what I earn.

Since you're telling us what we already know and no one contradicted in an angry little spitting outburst, you are the "pissing infant"

Yep, taxes pay for everything that makes us the most powerful country on earth. These people use all of what our tax dollars pay for...

It is the cost of living within a first world country!

No shit Dick Tracy, you figure that out on your own? This is the lofty standard leftists hold yourself to. If any tax is justified, all taxes are justified. Read the thread title, moron. The question is not should any taxes exist. The question is do the rich pay their fair share? Since 10% pay virtually all taxes, I'm going with yes. Plus.

But enough isn't enough for you parasites, is it? We did that. The "rich" and corporations. Sucks, doesn't it? But rather than appreciate what we did and you get while you contributed little to nothing to it, you blood suckers just keep screaming for more

Sort of like extortion is the cost of doing business in some areas of New Jersey?

Yes, exactly like that

Great bit from "The West Wing"

"I've paid my fair share. And the fair share of 27 other people. But my water doesn't come out of the faucet 27 times hotter, and the fire department doesn't arrive 27 times faster."

Great bit from "The West Wing"

"I've paid my fair share. And the fair share of 27 other people. But my water doesn't come out of the faucet 27 times hotter, and the fire department doesn't arrive 27 times faster."
no, but then with public goods and public services you may only get what the fastest "vehicle" in the "convoy" can deliver.

Is the merchandise really 27 times better at Saks and the service 27 times faster?

Forum List

Back