Do The Rich Pay Their Fair Share?

Anyone talking about a "fair share" should be required to give a number. Otherwise, it just means "More".
Fair share? 50% of everything over 500K. Make as much as you like.

How did you determine that is "fair?"
Sharing my little infant. Half for them, half for society that makes such an income possible.

Again, taxes are paid to the government, not society.

According to what formula is government entitled to half?

I'll help you out. It's your money after we take our cut. Pay to play boys, and this is the only game in town.

Yes, the government mafia will have it's cut. That doesn't contradict what I said, Buckwheat. I didn't say they aren't going to take it, I said you are the parasite
You can say anything you like, and you'll be just as wrong as usual.

We earn it all, businesses create the economy. Government takes all it's money from us, so we pay your freight. Your income taxes are earned by us. You contribute nothing but showing up at work. Maybe. What word you prefer to describe you over parasite? Leech? Barnacle? Sponge? Bloodsucker? I'm good with any of those, let me know which one you prefer for you and I'll use that
Use Capitalist, CEO of an LLC, and Consultant, who charges by the hour. It might be a small company but it's all mine little friend.

In other words, your company consists of you and nobody else.

And he's half there at best

Yes, the government mafia will have it's cut. That doesn't contradict what I said, Buckwheat. I didn't say they aren't going to take it, I said you are the parasite
You can say anything you like, and you'll be just as wrong as usual.

We earn it all, businesses create the economy. Government takes all it's money from us, so we pay your freight. Your income taxes are earned by us. You contribute nothing but showing up at work. Maybe. What word you prefer to describe you over parasite? Leech? Barnacle? Sponge? Bloodsucker? I'm good with any of those, let me know which one you prefer for you and I'll use that
Yeah, go live without a government and see how well it works for you. Get over yourself.

People did it for thousands of years. We would all be far wealthier if it wasn't for government.
Yeah, and how well were they doing without a government to build roads, maintain infrastructure, fund medical research, hospitals, schools, a military...

Government didn't do any of that in this country until the reign of FDR.

Anyone talking about a "fair share" should be required to give a number. Otherwise, it just means "More".
Fair share? 50% of everything over 500K. Make as much as you like.

Sharing my little infant. Half for them, half for society that makes such an income possible.

Again, taxes are paid to the government, not society.

According to what formula is government entitled to half?
The formula that you live under a government that provides countless social programs, a military, although not perfect, etc, etc... Again, if you don't like it, go to somalia.

No, that's not a formula that shows government is entitled to half of what I earn. That's just liberal propaganda.

We make income for society possible. You are a parasite, you make nothing possible
I'll help you out. It's your money after we take our cut. Pay to play boys, and this is the only game in town.

Wrong. I earned the money, not the government. Government has no legitimate claim to what I earn.
Jesus, you're pushing the narrative that taxes are a form of stealing, buddy, you live under a government, if you don't like it, move to somalia and live tax free.

Taxation is theft. If you disagree, then explain the difference. Telling me I live under a government is simply noting that I am subjected to organized plunder. Guido the leg breaker offers the same kind of solution as you.

Yeah, go live without a government and see how well it works for you. Get over yourself.

People did it for thousands of years. We would all be far wealthier if it wasn't for government.
Yeah, and how well were they doing without a government to build roads, maintain infrastructure, fund medical research, hospitals, schools, a military...

Yeah, and FDR is one of my idols, but let's be real now, it was horrible for the poor and working families before FDR.

It was better than at any previous time in recorded history. Times were worse under FDR than they were before his inglorious reign.

We make income for society possible. You are a parasite, you make nothing possible

Wrong. I earned the money, not the government. Government has no legitimate claim to what I earn.
Jesus, you're pushing the narrative that taxes are a form of stealing, buddy, you live under a government, if you don't like it, move to somalia and live tax free.

Taxation is theft. If you disagree, then explain the difference. Telling me I live under a government is simply noting that I am subjected to organized plunder. Guido the leg breaker offers the same kind of solution as you.
Yeah, yeah, taxes are theft, blah blah blah... Well, if you want to live without anything the government provides, go for it, see how far you get.

Government doesn't give me the option of not paying for it's so-called "services," so I don't have that choice.

You're a typical lib idiot with typical lib non-arguments.

Yeah, and FDR is one of my idols, but let's be real now, it was horrible for the poor and working families before FDR.

It was better than at any previous time in recorded history. Times were worse under FDR than they were before his inglorious reign.
Utter bullshit, and you know it. FDR was a great man, although not perfect, who helped the poor and working families, yeah, not better for the rich... oh, the poor, poor wealthy, they might not be able to buy another car this month...

FDR was an incorrigible criminal and con artist. How did he help poor people by extending the depression to last 12 years? You know those high tax rates that you think were so great? They started under FDR at the beginning of the depression.

Except for the military, can you point on anything above that is constitutionally government responsibility?

Utter bullshit, and you know it. FDR was a great man, although not perfect, who helped the poor and working families, yeah, not better for the rich... oh, the poor, poor wealthy, they might not be able to buy another car this month...

FDR was an incorrigible criminal and con artist. How did he help poor people by extending the depression to last 12 years? You know those high tax rates that you think were so great? They started under FDR at the beginning of the depression.
He was not a criminal or con artist, I don't appreciate dishonesty. Extending the depression by 12 years?
  1. The Great Depression began in 1929 and lasted until about 1939.... Roosevelt was elected President in November 1932..
He did help the poor, that's a fact, the new deal programs were not perfect, but they certainly helped/help the poor and working families.
Yeah, they were great, the beginning of the depression? You're a liar, FDR got in and had to clean up a disaster. Let's not forget what caused the depression either... Remember the 50's and the high tax rate? We did just fine.

Of course he was a con artist. How do you think he managed to get four terms?

Btw, the new deal was so great that he threatened to pack the Supreme Court to have it passed.

Except for the military, can you point on anything above that is constitutionally government responsibility?
I don't care about strictly following a old framework that is meant to be flexible, nor does any other civilized country worldwide.

No, its not flexible. You know, it could be amended and there is mechanism for that.

I don't care about strictly following a old framework that is meant to be flexible, nor does any other civilized country worldwide.

These people still live in the 1780's...The constitution was made to evolve and our country became the strongest country on earth....These people are mental.

The new constitution in 1787 was made to allow a stronger central government that could collect taxes. This central government builds our roads, bridges, funds our science institutions, and promote economic policy that works well.

All the far right bat whiners care about is going back on the farm.

Can you point out the part that says what you're saying? The government has been building roads and funding things that are in the interest of the American people for 230 years. You probably should take a class in civics and stay away from discussing such things.

People like you are hurting this countries ability to compete. Seriously.

Yeah, yeah, taxes are theft, blah blah blah... Well, if you want to live without anything the government provides, go for it, see how far you get.

Government doesn't give me the option of not paying for it's so-called "services," so I don't have that choice.

You're a typical lib idiot with typical lib non-arguments.
Get out of the country then, oh wait.. most civilized and developed countries have taxation and function wonderfully, hell, most of them have strong taxes, strong government programs, and do amazing. Go to somalia buddy.

These people need to stop driving on our roads, expecting warning from our nws and stop blaming Obama for destroying America. I am not saying Obama isn't a shitty president but these assholes don't have the right to judge.

Of course he was a con artist. How do you think he managed to get four terms?

Btw, the new deal was so great that he threatened to pack the Supreme Court to have it passed.
I never said he, or the programs were perfect... It was great, it helped the poor and working class families. Oh god.. the four terms argument.. The people wanted him, I guess you hate democracy.

Not agreeing with you automatically means I hate democracy. What the fuck is wrong with you liberals?

People didn't wanted him. That was just another one of his cons. Of course, you can't know about your idol more then you're allowed to. Try reading more about "draft Roosevelt" movement, then come back to discuss.

And since "people wanted him" for more then two terms, then you wont have problem explaining why we amended constitution to prevent that from happening again?

Can you point out the part that says what you're saying? The government has been building roads and funding things that are in the interest of the American people for 230 years. You probably should take a class in civics and stay away from discussing such things.

People like you are hurting this countries ability to compete. Seriously.

Article 1, Section 8.

Now, your turn.

These people still live in the 1780's...The constitution was made to evolve and our country became the strongest country on earth....These people are mental.

Seriously, do you want to live within the strongest country on earth with the best infrastructure, science and a leader in this world or don't you??? Sorry, but the states CAN"T do it. Also the damn private sector also can't do it. I am pro-private sector but they can't do it. period.

We became the most powerful country on earth in most areas because our FEDERAL government invested into our country to do that. You're either for paying taxes or you're for burning the current constitution.

Forum List

Back