Do the rich earn their income?

"If you save up $100, keel over and die and leave your money to your child YOU earned the money and then YOU gave YOUR money to your child. The money WAS earned."

Which is also true if the money is later obtained by someone else through robbery. I think that the question is: Did the person who currently has it earn it? How is inherited money "earned"?

"If you save up $100, keel over and die and leave your money to your child YOU earned the money and then YOU gave YOUR money to your child. The money WAS earned."

Which is also true if the money is later obtained by someone else through robbery. I think that the question is: Did the person who currently has it earn it? How is inherited money "earned"?

what I dont understand is why it is relevant...or any of our business.

Either way, that money goes into the economy...and it is no less earned than welfare...but it is not costing a third party for it to be in the hands of the user.....as welfare is

Now, dont get me wrong. I am not against welfare.....but on the same note, I AM against anyone who questions whether or not someone who doesnt get from the tax payer, earns what they get.

It is none of our business.

"The entitlement class cannot grasp actually earning anything, because they never had to try."

Somehow I think that is more true of the rich.

"The entitlement class cannot grasp actually earning anything, because they never had to try."

Somehow I think that is more true of the rich.

there are 300 million people in America.

Very few are like Paris Hilton.

Because inhereted money WAS earned. Who cares if the person who has it earned it. The correct question is: Was the money at some point earned. Other than some sort of illegal activity the answer is yes.

Are you saying that when you die that all of your posessions should be burned? Confiscated by the government? I do not understand your train of thought.

Mike

Because inhereted money WAS earned. Who cares if the person who has it earned it. The correct question is: Was the money at some point earned. Other than some sort of illegal activity the answer is yes.

Are you saying that when you die that all of your posessions should be burned? Confiscated by the government? I do not understand your train of thought.

Mike

One of my goals as a business owner and parent was to make it so my two boys would never have to work a day in their lives.

My other goal as a parent was to have my two boys never want to take advantage of it.

Sadly, I failed at both!

what I dont understand is why it is relevant...or any of our business.

Either way, that money goes into the economy...and it is no less earned than welfare...but it is not costing a third party for it to be in the hands of the user.....as welfare is

Now, dont get me wrong. I am not against welfare.....but on the same note, I AM against anyone who questions whether or not someone who doesnt get from the tax payer, earns what they get.

It is none of our business.

Actually, this is not entirely true. Welfare is a tax on society. It requires resources to collect and resources to distribute it. Since our money are actually promisary notes welfare is the polar opposite of earned.

Money that is inherited is, at some point in the chain, compensation for labor, services or goods provided by an individual. Every dollar is a promise that someone will do a dollar's worth of work on behalf of the holder of the note. We exchange these promises and gain the liquidity of our labor. When you take labor from one person and give it to another you actually decrease the buying power of every individuals labor. That bogs down an economy. Of course we won't get into that. Someone is ready to tell you that welfare stimulates the economy...
Mike

Mike

One of my goals as a business owner and parent was to make it so my two boys would never have to work a day in their lives.

My other goal as a parent was to have my two boys never want to take advantage of it.

Sadly, I failed at both!

Both are difficult endeavors.

Mike

OK, we have one vote for no.

Anybody else?

It is probably better that you not engage me in this discussion. You will learn nothing because it is clear from your original question and your response to him that you have no interest in discourse only rhetoric. Rhetoric is the weapon of the small mind and a symptom of a failed ideology.

Mike

Yeah, you're so smart you don't even recognize a spoof when you see one. :lol:

LOL. How should I know? There are actual people that walk around with the attitude you portray here. I don't know how, but it happens. If you started a thread with the title 2 + 2 = 5 that would be about the norm for some people on this place. TM

Mike

Is it anyone else's business where a criminal gets their money? I hope so.

Define work ?
Is making wire transfers and arranging for packing, shipment, treatment and pickup of products "work"?
If so. I work.
Of course the other 35 hours a week:eek: I ride horses, party and get naked with bimbos at my waterfalls.:cool::eusa_shhh:

Holy shit dude, you work 133 hours a fucking week? :eek:

That's just plain nuts.
Actually I did work 100-105 hrs per week for several years including Krysmess, Easther and every other idiotic profiteering scam day foisted upon mankind.

Forum List

Back