Do The Republicans Really Want To Nominate A Bible Thumper

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
Rick Santorum on Sunday condemned what he called President Barack Obama's world view that "elevates the Earth above man," discouraging increased use of natural resources.

The GOP presidential candidate also slammed Obama's health care overhaul for requiring insurers to pay for prenatal tests that, Santorum said, will encourage more abortions.

He told an Ohio audience that Obama's agenda is based on "some phony theology, not a theology based on the Bible,"

Rick Santorum on Sunday condemned what he called President Barack Obama's world view that "elevates the Earth above man," discouraging increased use of natural resources.

The GOP presidential candidate also slammed Obama's health care overhaul for requiring insurers to pay for prenatal tests that, Santorum said, will encourage more abortions.

He told an Ohio audience that Obama's agenda is based on "some phony theology, not a theology based on the Bible,"
Remember, according to Rick S., Protestants are not Christians. Santorum forgets this is God's earth, and besides Santorum, you have a Mormon, Ron Paul, who cannot win a primary, and The Newt. The choices are limited.

Remember, according to Rick S., Protestants are not Christians. Santorum forgets this is God's earth, and besides Santorum, you have a Mormon, Ron Paul, who cannot win a primary, and The Newt. The choices are limited.

I thought Romney was the one with magic underwear

As opposed to what? A Godless heathen? Even Obama pretends to be a Christian come election time. Don't see you bitching about him being a 'bible thumper'.

biblecopy.jpg

As opposed to what? A Godless heathen? Even Obama pretends to be a Christian come election time. Don't see you bitching about him being a 'bible thumper'.

Though I do. Obama almost lost me when he continued Bush's Faith Based Initiatives. It became easy for me again when I saw the gang of clowns the Republicans have to pick from.

Most of us believe that the majority of americans are good honest hard working and giving people. The majority of us believe that if you make more you pay more and that we pay taxes so that all people have access to health care to food to education and strongly believe that as a society we are judged not by the 1% live but how the least able are provided for. So far our country sucks big time on that we are the only civilized country in the world without guaranteed single payer medical care and contrary to what our government and mainstream media report...that people get good care and it's cost efective.....i can only hope that the 99% of the country continue to wake up and comunicate about what is really happening.

Last edited:

Though I do. Obama almost lost me when he continued Bush's Faith Based Initiatives. It became easy for me again when I saw the gang of clowns the Republicans have to pick from.

Most of us believe that the majority of americans are good honest hard working and giving people. The majority of us believe that if you make more you pay more and that we pay taxes so that all people have access to health care to food to education and strongly believe that as a society we are judged not by the 1% live but how the least able are provided for. So far our country sucks big time on that we are the only civilized country in the world without guaranteed single payer medical care and contrary to what our government and mainstream media report...that people get good care and it's cost efective.....i can only hope that the 99% of the country continue to wake up and comunicate about what is really happening.

Obama almost lost you?

That's the funniest thing you've ever wrote!

While I agree there should be a separation of church and state, there are candidates that hold opinions on faith, that would not interfere with their decisions in office.

I am personally not caring about ANY social or biblical agendas now, only looking for the best candidate who can bring prosperity back to our country. JOBS! Job creation. Almost every POTUS we have ever had,have been men of a faith and I don't recall reading where that caused any conflict with their political decisions.

While I agree there should be a separation of church and state, there are candidates that hold opinions on faith, that would not interfere with their decisions in office.

I am personally not caring about ANY social or biblical agendas now, only looking for the best candidate who can bring prosperity back to our country. JOBS! Job creation. Almost every POTUS we have ever had,have been men of a faith and I don't recall reading where that caused any conflict with their political decisions.

Obama is a crisis creator. He won election during a crisis and his entire agenda was passed during one crisis after another. He doesn't deal with a real crisis, as was proved during the BP oil-spill. He disappears, waits till the issue is assured, and takes credit when it concludes. He has no answers.

obama's phony theology is Black Liberation Theology. Yes it is phony.

All religion is phony though most of the naive or brainwashed people who swear by it don't sense it.

So tell me, why do you think you are better than everyone else and "see through it"?

I don't....look at the world and measure the results. That stone age bullshit is losing ground every day. The percentage of atheists and agnostics is growing and maybe finally people with sense will see their way clear:

"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own--a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human fraility. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism. It is enough for me to contemplate the mystery of conscious life perpetuating itself through all eternity, to reflect upon the marvelous structure of the universe which we can dimly perceive, and to try humbly to comprehend even an infinitesimal part of the intelligence manifested in nature." ~Dr. Albert Einstein~

"and the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter" ~Thomas Jefferson~

Last edited:
obama's phony theology is Black Liberation Theology. Yes it is phony.

Black Liberation Theology, or BLT, believes no good can come from a White-man, even Jesus.

Racist ideology for a racist president.

There are alot of things that can fall into what is described as Black Liberation Theology.

For instance

1)Some versions of BLT claims that Jesus is a Black Man.

2)Some claims that there is a spaceship, lovingly referred to as the Mothership, hiding in wait for the time of the Black mans deliverance. This delievrance seems like a return to some other planet.

3) Some BLT claims that White people(yep, like you) are the natural inhabitants of the Earth, and the Black man taught you all the science and tchnology White people current ly have. Unfortunately, the white man turned on the benevolent space traveling Black man and enslaved him.

Yep, BLT is BATSHIT crazy.

Forum List

Back