Do The Republicans Really Want To Nominate A Bible Thumper

Rick Santorum on Sunday condemned what he called President Barack Obama's world view that "elevates the Earth above man," discouraging increased use of natural resources.

The GOP presidential candidate also slammed Obama's health care overhaul for requiring insurers to pay for prenatal tests that, Santorum said, will encourage more abortions.

He told an Ohio audience that Obama's agenda is based on "some phony theology, not a theology based on the Bible,"

Do you really care what they do?

Rick Santorum on Sunday condemned what he called President Barack Obama's world view that "elevates the Earth above man," discouraging increased use of natural resources.

The GOP presidential candidate also slammed Obama's health care overhaul for requiring insurers to pay for prenatal tests that, Santorum said, will encourage more abortions.

He told an Ohio audience that Obama's agenda is based on "some phony theology, not a theology based on the Bible,"

Good for Santorum.... he called the green movement for what it is... sheer nutbaggery.

Should democrats just come out and publicize that they will not tolerate a Christian in any kind of office?

I would rather follow a bible thumper then the current crooks from Chicago.

Um, guy, if Obama announced he was an atheist tomorrow, he'd be toast.

I frankly have no problem with Santorum believing in his Church. Certainly better than Obama sitting while Wright Screamed "God Damn America" because that was the way to get votes on the South Side was to be seen with that freak.

better than than a communist manifesto thumper..:lol:

Thanks guys.... that pretty much sums it up for me too.

At least we know what Santorum really believes in his heart of hearts. Obama is as fake as Pamela Anderson tits :doubt:

Good for Santorum.... he called the green movement for what it is... sheer nutbaggery.

Like I give a phiddler's phuck what some bible thumper who believes two naked teens in a garden with a snake determined the eternal fate of the human race thinks.

Like I give a phiddler's phuck what some bible thumper who believes two naked teens in a garden with a snake determined the eternal fate of the human race thinks.

good, then spare us your nutty threads about him.

good, then spare us your nutty threads about him.

Not a chance. This shit is better than SNL

Why do people that have crazy beliefs try to hide them when "how a president uses his or her mind" is central to picking a president?

Liberals take one quote out of context and run with it

First of all, santorum was speaking to the Ohio Christian Alliance. So it was appropriate for him to talk about theology.

Here is the full quote; "It's not about you. It's not about you," Santorum said at a Tea Party rally, directing his comments at the president. "It's not about your quality of life. It's not about your job. It's about some phony ideal, some phony theology. Oh, not a theology based on the Bible, a different theology, but no less a theology."

Should democrats just come out and publicize that they will not tolerate a Christian in any kind of office?

In my experience most Democrats don't have a problem with Christians in office. There are many Democrats who are Christians themselves. It just seems that most Democrats are opposed to office holders using their position for a type of quasi-missionary purpose.

Here's a better question: Should wing-nuts just come out and publicize that they will not tolerate any intelligence in any kind of public discourse?

First of all, santorum was speaking to the Ohio Christian Alliance. So it was appropriate for him to talk about theology.

The day that it's appropriate for a candidate to talk to church groups about what kind of "theology" the government is going to endorse, is the day I renounce my citizenship and commit suicide. Because my beloved United States of America shall be no more.

I would rather follow a bible thumper then the current crooks from Chicago.

Yeah....bible thumpers are real cool with their stories, myths and fables from the goat herders of two hundred decades ago. Get Real...a bunch of ancient god worship is a load of horse shit. The brainwashing of each new generation by the previous one is the only reason that crap is still around.

I actually love it. There's no way that bunch of Republican clowns can collectively or individually beat Obama. In my lifetime I've never seen such a sorry field of possible nominees and Obama will not only defeat whoever runs soundly he will also have coat tails.

You sound like an Earth Worshiper, are you? Your little sig line seems to reflect the eugenic ideas for the Rockefellers and their United Nations Agenda 21...where people are to worship the dirt and die for Mother Earth.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYl4hkFRdTk]Environ-Mentalism: A New Religion for a New Age - YouTube[/ame] VIDEO

In my experience most Democrats don't have a problem with Christians in office. There are many Democrats who are Christians themselves. It just seems that most Democrats are opposed to office holders using their position for a type of quasi-missionary purpose.

Here's a better question: Should wing-nuts just come out and publicize that they will not tolerate any intelligence in any kind of public discourse?

Yeah....in my opinion a politician should be barred from ever quoting the bible, the Quoran, Jesus, God, a preacher or anything else to do with religion.

"Religious bondage shackles and debilitates the mind and unfits it for every noble enterprise." ~James Madison~

"What influence, in fact, have ecclesiastical establishments had on society? In some instances they have been seen to erect a spiritual tyranny on the ruins of the civil authority; on many instances they have been seen upholding the thrones of political tyranny; in no instance have they been the guardians of the liberties of the people. Rulers who wish to subvert the public liberty may have found an established clergy convenient auxiliaries. A just government, instituted to secure and perpetuate it, needs them not." ~James Madison~ 1785

Last edited:

Who started this thread?

Who started this thread?

If you think I give a phuck just because the guy is an ignorant bible thumper you missed it. I enjoy high lighting Republican ignorance.

Last edited:

Who started this thread?

If you think I give a phuck just because the guy is an ignorant bible thumper you missed it. I enjoy high lighting Republican ignorance.

it is funny that you enjoy highlighting ignorance of others because it actually highlights yours.

New Topics

Forum List

Back