Do the rabidly anti-gays change your opinion of gays?

Have you been influenced?

• Yes

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • What are gays?

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Using that logic Sealybobo is a closet Republican, Chris is a closet Bush supporter, Allibaba is a closet abortionist, and I'm a closet gun-banner. Who knew? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Using that logic Sealybobo is a closet Republican, Chris is a closet Bush supporter, Allibaba is a closet abortionist, and I'm a closet gun-banner. Who knew? :rolleyes:

Bobo is just a moron, so we won't go there.

Chris is a parrot ... mindless, but overly obsessed with "saving the planet" ... so he's probably a stump fucker.

Allie, you, and I are far from obsessed with those subjects, you don't seem to know what obsession means. Look over the posters I consider obsessed with it, Charlie, Hawk, and Hawk's buddy, almost every subject they debate they turn into something about gay sex. More than half their posts, that's obsession. Bring against a position is not obsession.

Look over the posters I consider obsessed with it, Charlie, Hawk, and Hawk's buddy, almost every subject they debate they turn into something about gay sex. More than half their posts, that's obsession. Bring against a position is not obsession.

I haven't seen 'The Bass' for awhile and skip the religious fanatics. I have to agree with Ravi that those posts are utterly counter-productive...so much so I often wonder if it is a case of reverse psychology.

Look over the posters I consider obsessed with it, Charlie, Hawk, and Hawk's buddy, almost every subject they debate they turn into something about gay sex. More than half their posts, that's obsession. Bring against a position is not obsession.

I haven't seen 'The Bass' for awhile and skip the religious fanatics. I have to agree with Ravi that those posts are utterly counter-productive...so much so I often wonder if it is a case of reverse psychology.

To state one opinion is to advertise the opposite.

What I mean is, by separate example, if I were unscrupulous, I might register to USMB and post in the persona of the stereotypical far left loon gun banner, all guns are evil even for hunting, you cannot be trusted with a firearm etc. etc. knowing full well, in fact counting on the fact that it is completely counter productive and turns people off to the cause of the persona, thereby producing a more favorable environment for my true pro-gun objective...reverse psychology.

Last edited:

What I mean is, by separate example, if I were unscrupulous, I might register to USMB and post in the persona of the stereotypical far left loon gun banner, all guns are evil even for hunting, you cannot be trusted with a firearm etc. etc. knowing full well, in fact counting on the fact that it is completely counter productive and turns people off to the cause of the persona, thereby producing a more favorable environment for my true pro-gun objective...reverse psychology.

While possible, it's highly unlikely and would not last long, especially on here. Most posters on here can see through bullshit like that in a hear beat.

What kind of freakish pervert is always "morally" peeping into other people's bed room windows? (Uninvited that is.) I mean really now!

Is your sex life so bad you stay up late into the cold night, while the dogs are howling, the cats hunt their pray and the moon is low, worrying about what other consenting adults are doing?

Is that really how you want to spend you life?

Last edited:
Is your sex life so bad you stay up late into the cold night, while the dogs are howling, the cats hunt their pray and the moon is low, worrying about what other consenting adults are doing?

Nope...I only worry about what other consenting adults are doing on cold, low mooned, dog howling nights while cats hunt their prey.

What kind of freakish pervert is always "morally" peeping into other people's bed room windows? (Uninvited that is.) I mean really now!

Is that really how you want to spend you life?

BTW, what kind of freakish pervert is always "morally" peeping into the quality of other peoples sex lives?

Yes they do.

The remind me what a load of crap gays have to take from idiots.

That actually makes me more sympathetic to them.

Were there no such nutters constantly tell me about how GOD hates fags, I'd probably be much less sympthatic to the gay community because many gay activists are such whining crybabys.

Because of my work in the media, I am in contact with a lot of gay people. They are just like anyone else, some good, some not so good. When I hear these noisy anti-gay bigots I feel the same way as I do about anti-jew bigots, anti-back bigots etc. Generally, bigots are insecure people who have something to hide about themselves. We should support all human rights causes. And, if we are inclined we should take advantage of any opportunity to put a bigot in their place with a clever one-liner.

m_thats_so_gay.jpg

Forum List

Back