Do the people in the McCain camp even talk to Sarah Palin about what is going on?

Silence

wanna lick?
Aug 26, 2008
FL
First Palin wasn't aware that their campaign had pulled out of Michigan

the McCain says that Rev Wright (LOL) won't be used as a campaign issue only to have Sarah Palin bring it up in an interview and now

McCain Flack Nicolle Wallace: We Don't Care About Ayers

one of McCain's main campaign strategists says no one cares about Ayers?

hmmm perhaps someone should clue Palin in on these facts....

Last edited:
Rev. White? Don't you mean Rev. Wright?

The McCain campaign is not very well organized, and Palin is not really on top of things. Just the type of people we want running the executive branch of the United States government.

:lol: I edited to correct Wright's name

xsited...I agree. the Obama campaign runs like a well oiled machine! it's how the beat Hillary and the Clinton machine and IMO it's how they will beat McCain and the Republican machine to.

If he runs his administration half as well as his campaign I think we'll be okay under his leadership....even if it just means putting the right people in charge...

Actually, McCain pulled out from Michigan but Palin, not one to give up easily, wanted to give it a shot. No doubt coordinated with McCain.
Yes, McCain doesn't want to make Wright a campaign issue but most of us Conservatives do. We know that Obama is much more like Wright than he lets on. If Mac aint got the guts to go after Obama then let Palin do it.

Forum List

Back