Do The Muslims In England Care About The Royal Wedding?

Fuck The Royal wedding. How about the bottomfeeding media covering Japan and all the radiation blowing over the USA right now? Stupid sheople. ~BH

It's just hitting the West coast and since they are EPA lovers they don't care.

Here's a random link found using google. There are plenty more if people want to look.

EPA to Help Mainstream Media Obscure The Truth About Radiation Exposure to Americans | Alexander Higgins Blog

Appreciate the link my friend. I got a few good ones you might like as well. Isn't it amazing how much these liars are covering this up? I just got back here from a few weeks ago. Anyone discussing this issue here? I looked around, but didn't see anything. People can't be this stupid right? Ooooooooof. I think I already knew the answer to that question before I even asked it. It's a shame too. I am not happy about that. ~BH

Fuck The Royal wedding. How about the bottomfeeding media covering Japan and all the radiation blowing over the USA right now? Stupid sheople. ~BH

Here's a random link found using google. There are plenty more if people want to look.

EPA to Help Mainstream Media Obscure The Truth About Radiation Exposure to Americans | Alexander Higgins Blog

Appreciate the link my friend. I got a few good ones you might like as well. Isn't it amazing how much these liars are covering this up? I just got back here from a few weeks ago. Anyone discussing this issue here? I looked around, but didn't see anything. People can't be this stupid right? Ooooooooof. I think I already knew the answer to that question before I even asked it. It's a shame too. I am not happy about that. ~BH

There's just been one person I know of who discussed this:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/environment/162190-fukushima-radiation-is-perfectly-safe-for-ya-nothing-to-see-here.html

Hey I couldn't care less about the royal wedding but for alot of people they love this shit maybe because they can forget about all the shit going on in the world for a little while.

And I for one am glad we don't have Royalty in this nation. Can you imagine our tax money being wasted on crap like this?

I'm sure our tax money is spent on shit just as corny as this wedding, at least alot of people seem to injoy it, mostly old ladies.

Muslims are not in a position population wise to stop it.

But in two or three generations they may have the clout to change the political landscape of England.

At that time I believe the Royals will be demoted to just average citizens like everyone else.

In two or three generations the English Muslims will be totally assimilated and looking askance at those who would tell them how to lead their lives. It's the way of the world. Your old tired traditions are just that, old and tired. The Muslim youth will not accept them once exposed to Western values for generations. Unlike the many on the right, I don't fear sharia, because it will wither and die on the vine in the West. We'll never accept it and your children will ultimately reject it. They have no more desire to live in the 7th century than we do. Changing the political landscape is a fantasy, IMHO. We are co-opting your children RIGHT NOW AND EVERYDAY. There's really nothing you can do about it. Given a choice people choose freedom and their own consciences, NOT ancient rules that have no place in modern society.

Thanks for the information.

I will pass it on to all of the young people at the mosque.

They already know. They may be saying all the right things to you, but that just a cover. They don't want to live under your thumb anymore than we do. We have them 24/7. How much time do they spend in the mosque? Yu'd basically have to lock them in full time to succeed. Your pronouncements of a takeover are just empty words. It's the children that count and we WILL be taking them over.

You really have no idea what you're talking about.

I am very proud of the young Muslim students that I come in contact with.

Many are members of the MSA

Which stands for the Muslims Student Association.

For the young people our Mosque has its own Boy Scout and Girl Scout troop.

Basically we teach our young how to live in and among the people of the west and be good American citizens .

While not compromising their moral values and religion

If she converted to Islam then I would expect her to cover her hair with a hijab.

But if she continued to remain a Christian.

Then she could dress as she pleased.

If the muslim population grows to where they can take over, they will. Then i doubt you would see any Christians living there...they wouldn't be allowed to live at all! True Christians will not convert, so they would have to move away or die.

There's just been one person I know of who discussed this:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/environment/162190-fukushima-radiation-is-perfectly-safe-for-ya-nothing-to-see-here.html

Sounds like the Government / media complex is doing a fine job of hiding the long term effects of this disaster. Much like the Gulf Oil spill. Nah, Go about your day sheople slaves. Everything is fine.

Anyway, Yeah I had seen some other articles by that Higgins guy a few days ago. Check out this Dutchsinse guys channel on Youtube. He's been doing some Radiation tests around the Country. He also get's into that HAARP crap, so I dunno. His latest video reminds me of Doc from back to the future. ~BH

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptsB_3jbRRI&feature=channel_video_title]YouTube - 4/29/2011 -- the NEW 'Hutchison Effect' -- what I'm now calling the "anti-HAARP" device![/ame]

What do you think?

Well I did a search Muslims celebrating Royal wedding, not expecting to come up with anything but

North west Muslims get ready to celebrate Royal wedding | Manchester Evening News - menmedia.co.uk

and IslamOnline, Islamic News, Islamic Finance and Business - Muslims Celebrate the Royal Wedding

Muslims Against Crusades who were wanting to do a protest are an extremist group which usually gets involved in fights with the English Defence League - they both have the same aspirations, that is to get British people hating Muslims.

MPAC gets a bit more political The Royal Wedding Invites | MPACUK – Empowerment through political participation

but wishes them well Congratulations to the Happy Couple! | MPACUK – Empowerment through political participation

OK that's your question answered

Hey I couldn't care less about the royal wedding but for alot of people they love this shit maybe because they can forget about all the shit going on in the world for a little while.

And I for one am glad we don't have Royalty in this nation. Can you imagine our tax money being wasted on crap like this?

Love the way Americans never let the facts get in the way of their opinions. The Royal Family bring in far more in revenue than they cost the taxpayer.

What do you think?

Well I did a search Muslims celebrating Royal wedding, not expecting to come up with anything but

North west Muslims get ready to celebrate Royal wedding | Manchester Evening News - menmedia.co.uk

and IslamOnline, Islamic News, Islamic Finance and Business - Muslims Celebrate the Royal Wedding

Muslims Against Crusades who were wanting to do a protest are an extremist group which usually gets involved in fights with the English Defence League - they both have the same aspirations, that is to get British people hating Muslims.

MPAC gets a bit more political The Royal Wedding Invites | MPACUK – Empowerment through political participation

but wishes them well Congratulations to the Happy Couple! | MPACUK – Empowerment through political participation

OK that's your question answered

What I find funny is that the OP seems to thing that Muslims are not British. In fact, many Muslims are actually British and they are just as British as anyone else. Go figure.

Ya, sure

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ey3Sq9Fov4]YouTube - Racist Muslims in the UK remind us they want to dominate the world..[/ame]

Sorry bout that,

1. Only reason I can see that the *muslims* didn't blow up the Royal Wedding is the king and queen of Saudi Arabia were invited.:eek:
2. You can be sure that they put the nix on any terror activity!:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Only reason I can see that the *muslims* didn't blow up the Royal Wedding is the king and queen of Saudi Arabia were invited.:eek:
2. You can be sure that they put the nix on any terror activity!:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Radical Muslims don't give 2 shits about the King of Saudi Arabia.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back