Do the legitimate Democrats feel like the immigration thing is just too far out of hand to change?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
It’s odd that not a single Democrat will engage and express their support for aggressive action against illegal immigration when provided the opportunity. I find it hard to believe that not even semi legitimate, old school Democrats see immigration as a paramount issue for our country. They must feel like shit is just too far gone...am I right?
If I were you, I’d do your Party and favor and take a stand and change the tone of the DNC. You’re Party is dying and becoming less relevant everyday because of this issue and this issue alone....I promise you.

It’s odd that not a single Democrat will engage and express their support for aggressive action against illegal immigration when provided the opportunity. I find it hard to believe that not even semi legitimate, old school Democrats see immigration as a paramount issue for our country.

I'm guessing most of that is from the state of California. You know, the "sanctuary cities" and crap like letting "illegals" vote despite it's wrong (and probably against the law). But California doesn't care. As long as they don't have that wall Trump wants, they will continue their usual BS.

:th_believecrap:

It’s odd that not a single Democrat will engage and express their support for aggressive action against illegal immigration when provided the opportunity. I find it hard to believe that not even semi legitimate, old school Democrats see immigration as a paramount issue for our country.

I'm guessing most of that is from the state of California. You know, the "sanctuary cities" and crap like letting "illegals" vote despite it's wrong (and probably against the law). But California doesn't care. As long as they don't have that wall Trump wants, they will continue their usual BS.

I believe it’s national...have you heard a Democrat here condemn the invasion even once?

I believe it’s national...have you heard a Democrat here condemn the invasion even once?

Hell No! They praise this shit!

It’s odd that not a single Democrat will engage and express their support for aggressive action against illegal immigration when provided the opportunity. I find it hard to believe that not even semi legitimate, old school Democrats see immigration as a paramount issue for our country. They must feel like shit is just too far gone...am I right?
If I were you, I’d do your Party and favor and take a stand and change the tone of the DNC. You’re Party is dying and becoming less relevant everyday because of this issue and this issue alone....I promise you.

Actually the Trump Republican Party is becoming less relevant. It has managed to alienate every group except while males. That group is becoming less relevant as they die off. The Trump Republican Party is dying off.

Actually the Trump Republican Party is becoming less relevant. It has managed to alienate every group except while males. That group is becoming less relevant as they die off. The Trump Republican Party is dying off.

Trump has NO interest in governing on behalf of the “groups” you speak of....wetbacks, men in dresses, pole puffers, feminazis, bottom feeding degenerate filth...they can all try to survive without presidential coddling....FUCK THEM!

Yeah, because it was the Republican Party that said “white women benefit from patriarchy by trading on their whiteness to monopolize resources for mutual gain” . . . . . er, no, that was the New York Times. It was the Republican Party that said “despite the enduring legacy of testimony by black women, white women have often played the protagonists in the history of sexual violence, and black women have been relegated to the supporting cast." . . . . . er, no, that was The New Yorker magazine. It was the Republican Party that said "white women who voted for Trump . . . clearly have no issue with the president’s openly misogynistic behavior, his demeaning of female reporters and his mocking of [Christine Blasey] Ford." . . . . . Er, no, that was NBC news. So aside from white men and white women, no one is "alienated" from the Democrats. AmIright?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back