Do The GOP & FOXNews Want You To Believe That President Obama Is A Muslim?

Do The GOP & FOXNews Want You To Believe That President Obama Is A Muslim?

• Total voters
Here's how stupid the left is.

On the one had they are screaming that a Muslim owns FoxNews and then they turn right around and scream that Fox is accusing our President of being a closet Muslim. Now I would think that if FoxNews was taking their cue from their Muslim owner that dude would tell them to keep the hush hush on our secret Muslim President.

Morons

Ever think the Saudi would want us to stay mad at Iraq and Iran, so we stay off their back?
How many hijackers were from Saudi Arabia? Why do we never question what Saudi Arabia is doing?

On the one had they are screaming that a Muslim owns FoxNews and then they turn right around and scream that Fox is accusing our President of being a closet Muslim. Now I would think that if FoxNews was taking their cue from their Muslim owner that dude would tell them to keep the hush hush on our secret Muslim President.

Morons

Ever think the Saudi would want us to stay mad at Iraq and Iran, so we stay off their back?
How many hijackers were from Saudi Arabia? Why do we never question what Saudi Arabia is doing?

think about faucets shutting off.

This whole question seems to assume that being a Muslim is a bad thing. Why? Smacks of intolerance.
exactly
i had people ask me about him being a muslim before and my usual response was always, "so what?" we do not have a religious test to be POTUS, or for ANY elective office in this country

Morons

think about faucets shutting off.
I know the government would never question them, but they don't want us to either.

lol @ the RightWing NutJob defenders in this thread.

The RepubliCON$ are really TOAST!!

ROTFLMBAO!!!

Forum List

Back