Do The Dems Know How To Create Jobs? Do They Want To?

Stockmarket is going well because the FED is propping UP Obama...

Is the Fed Pumping Up the Market?

• Fool.com: Is Fed Buying Behind the Stock Rally?
• ZeroHedge: Fed Injects Record $5 Billion Into Stock Market With Today's POMO

It's manipulation...courtesy of your Government for small minds as YOU.

Yes, yes, small minds like mine. It's always the batshit insane conspiracy theories that turn out to be correct in the end, isn't it?

translation: "I didn't BOTHER to read the material because I am a supporter of the Manchild that is Obama, and I want to remain BLIND when it comes to my hero Obama."

:lol::lol: OMG it's like you're FUCKING FIVE!

Teachers, firemen, police, construction jobs...

All are needed by our society.
Exactly. The first cuts the Democrats made across the nation were social service cuts, and aid to the handicapped and the helpless. When revenues looked even bleaker, they threatened cuts to all of the folks you mention above instead of salary adjustments, government reform, or cutting the fat. They are already making the threats that hurt the people the most.

You don't hear Republicans threatening those people, but you sure hear Democrats not only threaten them, but enact cuts in those areas.

Let's be honest, DEMOCRATS suck.

Yes, yes, small minds like mine. It's always the batshit insane conspiracy theories that turn out to be correct in the end, isn't it?

translation: "I didn't BOTHER to read the material because I am a supporter of the Manchild that is Obama, and I want to remain BLIND when it comes to my hero Obama."

:lol::lol: OMG it's like you're FUCKING FIVE!

*Whatever this SHIT means*

Wake up asswipe.

Republicans created 1.1 million jobs during eight years of George Bush..........so much for "trickle down"

Democrats created 3.3 million jobs through the economic stimulus bill. Teachers, police, firefighters and construction workers

What you drinking RW? Makers Mark?

Yes...Democrats saved or created 3.3 million jobs through fancy accounting methods.

However they did lose over 8 million jobs without resorting to fancy accounting methods.

Going from 5.9% to 9.6% unemployment means they didn't create any jobs. They lost jobs. You can check my math but 9.6 is greater the 5.9.

Democrats created 3.3 million jobs through the economic stimulus bill. Teachers, police, firefighters and construction workers

Massive Bullshit alert. Links please.

He's talking about only union jobs of course.

Obama leaves everyone else to fend for themselves....Blacks and Hispanics included.

This is like watching the Miss America pagent:

YouTube - Dick Blumenthal Stumped On How To Create A Job

Could it be the simple fact that Dems don't really think about job creation? This explains why they keep extending unemployment.

Obama is still talking about education but he's doing next to nothing about job creation. You can't keep pouring taxpayer cash down a rat-hole forever and expect good results. You have to eventually create a positive environment in the job market and the Dems aren't about to do that. Not if they want to continue spreading the wealth.

[/B][/FONT]

What exactly do you take issue with here? Education, does create jobs. The more educated the population is..the more innovation they bring to market. And pouring "Tax-payer cash down a rathole" is nothing of the sort. Improving infrastructure, targeted tax breaks for fledgling businesses, grants and loans for research and development fosters a good business climate.

See: Clinton Presidency.

Being educated is not gonna create a single job if you don't have capital.

Republicans created 1.1 million jobs during eight years of George Bush..........so much for "trickle down"

At the cost of $1.4 Trillion

that's $424, 000 per job.

And you brag about this? :cuckoo:

They saved 55 jobs in L.A. at the cost of $111 million. That's around $2.2 million per job.

I'd just save them the trouble if they just gave me a check for that amount and I'd invest it.

What you drinking RW? Makers Mark?

Yes...Democrats saved or created 3.3 million jobs through fancy accounting methods.

However they did lose over 8 million jobs without resorting to fancy accounting methods.

Going from 5.9% to 9.6% unemployment means they didn't create any jobs. They lost jobs. You can check my math but 9.6 is greater the 5.9.

And those 'Fancy Accounting Methods' are shall I say it? LIES for political Gain. It's symbolism over substance...and the subsatnce from the Statists is very weak.

Bush didn't need massiive job creation. He had around 6% unemployment through most of his 2 terms. Anyone who wanted a job had one.

3.3 million huh?? Was that created or saved. Jeeze.

From 2001 to 2008, the US LOST 2.4 million jobs. Republicans, for some reason known only to them, created subsidies and tax breaks for companies who brought Chinese here to learn American jobs and being taught by the people they were replacing. It happened where I work.

Chinese here had money being paid to them by the companies getting ready to move jobs to China. That helped our economy.

By the end of the Bush years, the Republicans work was "finished". Factories were shutting down everywhere. Jobs where hemorrhaging at the rate of 750,000 a month.

You sit in front of the Internet. There is no excuse for writing on blogs, but not knowing what's going on. It's why Republicans get so upset with me. Rarely do they challenge what I write, they are content with just calling me names.

Many of those were lower paying jobs. Now since Obama has been President high paying jobs are being lost by the millions. Stock traders are getting laid off. The only jobs Obama seems to care about saving are union jobs.

But if Bush was so guilty of sending jobs to China why was members of the Obama Administration,..Andy Stern for one..former SEIU President, in China last week negotiating to send even more jobs to China? Seems like this has been a trend that Obama totally embraces.

President Bush inherited about a 4% unemployment rate and he left with about an 8% unemployment rate....so, it doubled under his 2 terms.

Obama inherited about an 8% unemployment rate and it has gone to 10%, it would have to go to a 16% unemployment rate for him to increase it by 100%....

the glass is half full or the glass is half empty....it's all in ones own perspective, I suppose....?

Are you this stupid and ill-informed in real life?
Bush inherited a recession. He had about 7 years of unemployment well below 6%. He had a GDP that grew for most of that time.
Obama inherited a recession. He has made it worse over 2 years. When Obama leaves office in 2 years we can evaluate how well he did then.

Made it worse? I'ma gonna hafta take a look at your math.

What indicator has you convinced the recession is "Worse?" The doubling of the Dow? The increased consumer spending? The GDP growth? Oh wait I know...

Lemme guess... Unemployment? The classic lagging indicator. It's always the last down and last back up.

You're such a blowhard. :lol::lol:

The DOW was 14,000. Then Obama took over and it went to 7000. It' now just below 11,000 and has been hovering there for year. It shows no indication of going back up to 14,000....until Obama leaves. Then watch it skyrocket.

So how did the politicians create jobs? Other than government jobs they have no direct control over jobs. They can play games with taxes and incentives but they cannot create private sector jobs. Their policies may influence private companies on where they locate (in the US or elsewhere), but they are still not creating private sector jobs.

Jobs are created by demand for a product and if the people are not spending money there is no demand, hence no jobs. The government takes approximately a quarter of everyone's income (I'm generalizing here folks), thats $25 of every $100. And what do we get out it? SS if it last that long, The best military in the world, intelligence agencies who you can't believe, an ineffective government, and not much else. But we can't cut taxes because our government programs cost so much. We are reaching a point, if we have not already reached it, where the tax burden has become too great to sustain economic growth. If so the US is headed on a downward spiral, and with the shape of our infrastructure and no money to reair or upgrade it, by 2050 our children will be living a world dominated by some other power. (China?)

Forum List

Back