do the Democrats have a legit & serious candidate waiting in the wings...

or has the Democrat Party just conceded the 2020 election to Trump and the Republicans by circling the wagons around the clowns in this shitshow of a circus that they are calling a primary election:dunno:
Yang is the best but Biden will get the nom and I think will easily beat Trump

Underestimate Biden at your own peril.

He will likely take the nomination and be a pretty solid contender for the majority of the nation that actually wants safe old and somewhat senile grandpa after Trump's bombastic style.
Whoow now... wait a minute... you lefties were just railing about all the OLD WHITE MEN in the republican party, and now you want to ELECT ONE PRESIDENT?

WTF are you people thinking? Can't you make up your mind if you like or hate OLD WHITE MEN?

He will likely take the nomination and be a pretty solid contender for the majority of the nation that actually wants safe old and somewhat senile grandpa after Trump's bombastic style.
Whoow now... wait a minute... you lefties were just railing about all the OLD WHITE MEN in the republican party, and now you want to ELECT ONE PRESIDENT?

WTF are you people thinking? Can't you make up your mind if you like or hate OLD WHITE MEN?
'leftie'

Try again.

'leftie'

Try again.
K... you're not... sorry.

'leftie'

Try again.
What should I be sorry for? Something that I have never stated, advocated for or even hinted at?

'leftie'

Try again.
What should I be sorry for? Something that I have never stated, advocated for or even hinted at?
No.. "I'M" sorry... for assuming you were a leftie.

'leftie'

Try again.
lol, I read that very wrong.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

'leftie'

Try again.
lol, I read that very wrong.
I don't spend enough time here to see who's who... I used to but not much anymore... my fault for assuming you were.

But then, most of the lefties here are VERY easy to spot... :lol:

or has the Democrat Party just conceded the 2020 election to Trump and the Republicans by circling the wagons around the clowns in this shitshow of a circus that they are calling a primary election:dunno:

The top 4-5 democrats are all beating Trump right now. And whoever the nominee is, will gut him in debates. So the real question is,

"Do republicans really think Trump is a serious candidate?"

Forum List

Back