Do the Chiefs have a chance without a defense?

Chiefs are the number one seed DESPITE a terrible defense.

That alone says, yes they can win.

This isn't chess and you guys look ridiculous over analyzing FOOTBALL. Who ever scores the most wins. Get it? Who scores? The offense or defense?
The Chiefs do it with both actually so theres that.

I seem to remember the STL Rams from 20 years ago was the "greatest show on turf" and their defense stunk the 1st year they got to playoffs later winning the SB! IIRC it improved later! :20::9-21: :aargh: :71:

when you say stunk,you obviously are referring to the year BEFORE they made it to the superbowl and won.:biggrin:

when you say they improved later,you are talking about the next year when they WON the superbowl because as I just proved in the post previous to yours,the Rams had a VERY good defense that year which once again,proves to the disgust of Grampa here,:biggrin: you HAVE to have a good defense to win the superbowl.:biggrin: and the chiefs defense has been inconsistant all year long. He keeps ignoring what I have said a dozen times that the chiefs CAN win,it just depends on what chiefs defense shows up saturday. He keeps on ignoring that if they play like they did against the chargers and rams,they DONT have a chance,where if they play just somewhat better like the ravens game,they DO have a chance.:rolleyes:

Glad to see you are one of the few people that remember the Rams DID have a very good defense the year they won the superbowl.:2up:

the people that keep saying the Rams did not have a defense that year they won the superbowl have got their years wrong,they are thinking of the NEXT season AFTER they won the superbowl. The 99 season when they won the superbowl as i proved,they had a VERY GOOD defense cause they had a good defensive coordinater in Bud Carson. The next season however he retired and the defense was shitty.It was so bad that they asked Carson to come out of retirement during the middle of the year and coach them again.:D

It was too late by then though cause they did not secure home field advantage and since they had to go on the road this time and had an inconsistant defense all year long,they made a quick exit from the playoffs. Kurt Warner even talked about it that year saying that since their defense that year was not as effective as the previous year,it was tougher on the offense saying he had to take more chances throwing the ball down the field than normal.:D

Did OFFENSE win a championship

Yes it did. We are almost always the division champions.

And I never said it wins every game. Stop being such a fucking tard.
Don't you have some conspiracy shit to get to?

I am talking SUPERBOWLS you stupid fuck and that has NEVER happened with a great offense but no defense.

as always,you always insult when you are losing an argument.you do that in a courtroom son and the judge would throw you in jail.:cuckoo:
The insult has nothing to do with the argument lol. It is a display of the level of respect I hold for you.

You
Are
A
Nut
Job

FB_IMG_1547390879640_1547390893286.jpg

I see Philly upsetting N.O. but losing to the Rams in LA next week'
KC over Chargers next week and a rematch of week 11....

do you buy into all the hype by the media that the Rams have a good defense? Dude the Rams defense is highly overrated. they have been as bad as the chiefs all season long.if they did not play in LA and were a small market team as the chiefs THEY would be getting ripped as well and not be falsely claimed to be a good defense.

the thread title SHOULD say can the chiefs AND Rams have a chance without a defense?:cuckoo:

as was proven to Grampa in that game,DEFENSE wins championships.DEFENSE won that game for the chiefs.:laughing0301: matter of fact the chiefs are lucky the defense came alive because they needed that effort from the defense to win because their offense uncharistically fell asleep in the second half.that proves again WHY it is so important to have a good DEFENSE because the offense is going to struggle at times as they did against the colts.

ALSO Look at the saints and how THEIR offense struggled last week.They needed their DEFENSE to play well in that game which fortunatley for the saints,they did.:D

I see Philly upsetting N.O. but losing to the Rams in LA next week'
KC over Chargers next week and a rematch of week 11....

do you buy into all the hype by the media that the Rams have a good defense? Dude the Rams defense is highly overrated. they have been as bad as the chiefs all season long.if they did not play in LA and were a small market team as the chiefs THEY would be getting ripped as well and not be falsely claimed to be a good defense.

the thread title SHOULD say can the chiefs AND Rams have a chance without a defense?:cuckoo:

I agree on the Rams defense. It's like they tried to buy their defense (Suh, Talib, Peters) by signing high-priced free agents ala Dan Snider back in the day. Suh and Talib definitely at the end of their careers, while Peters has failed to impress.

Forum List

Back