Do the abortion dance

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
You guys are great..check out the protest to anti-coercion abortion bill:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epn6Z6MUprs&feature=player_embedded]Lawmakers protest anti-abortion bills with dance - YouTube[/ame]

The bill has some good things, but it also has some bad things. It depends on your stance.

Although I support Americans right to protest and dance :)

Who said they didn't?

My point is that they're stupid assholes, and they demean women just by their existence...but in case we weren't demeaned enough, it's nice that they came up with this little jingle/dance to encourage abortion...while making women look like complete nitwitted assholes.

The bill has some good things, but it also has some bad things. It depends on your stance.

Although I support Americans right to protest and dance :)

Who said they didn't?

My point is that they're stupid assholes, and they demean women just by their existence...but in case we weren't demeaned enough, it's nice that they came up with this little jingle/dance to encourage abortion...while making women look like complete nitwitted assholes.

Did you read the bill?

It holds the abortion industry to some basic standards that they aren't held to now.

Of course planned parenthood objects. This cuts into their overhead...coerced abortions, the sale of abortion offal, late term abortions, abortions for children....this is their bread and butter. They don't want to have to report exactly what it is they do!

It holds the abortion industry to some basic standards that they aren't held to now.

Of course planned parenthood objects. This cuts into their overhead...coerced abortions, the sale of abortion offal, late term abortions, abortions for children....this is their bread and butter. They don't want to have to report exactly what it is they do!

if you were at least honest, you'd just say that you don't like it and because you don't like it no one should be able to do it...and if they are allowed, it should be almost impossible and as humiliating as possible.

I think the video sums it up quite nicely. The abortion issue mainly makes no sense.
I am pro killing babies in the oven. Saves a whole bunch of taxpayer dollars, and feeds my conservative views on more spending. A $1000 abortion, or hundreds of thousands in taxpayer subsidy. Pretty clear choice

How is it dishonest to point out the fact that the video is demeaning to women?

What's humiliating about forcing abortionists to adhere to some basic medical standards, and to make coercion a crime?

Rape is a crime.

Abortion coercion is every bit as violent, harmful, dangerous, and misogynistic.

Last edited:
My personal issues with the bill.

Not allowing doctors to authorize pill based abortions over the phone.

Requiring doctors to grill patients about coerion.

Forcing doctors who preform abortion is hold a higher level of insurance.

Forcing clinics who don't perform surgical abortions to be licensed, insured, and carry a surgical suite anyway.

Forcing clinics who don't perform surgical abortions to be licensed, insured, and carry a surgical suite anyway.

Good lord.

My issue is its between a woman and a Dr. and nobody else's business. Other than legislation that provide safety and assurance to women

Last edited:
PP has officially moved to the vacated spot left by back alley abortionists.

Forum List

Back