Do the 5% percenter Nation, preach Black superiority?

...The first people on the Earth were Black Gods,
and Godeses.!!They sure as hell weren't White!!.

52ndStreet, are you for real, or just some white poser giving us all a bad name?

52ndStreet your right, to a point. Africans were here first, but you're cherry picking historical facts because they also committed the first wars, crimes and slavery. Like the man said, doesn't make them evil, makes them human. Crime and war isn't unique to blacks, its a problem we all deal with.

White devil? You see in whites what you are afraid to see in yourself. Unless you are a poser, of course, seeing in blacks what you are afraid to face.

Peace, Out

If you google the "5% percenter nation" , you will come up with info about a group that split with the nation of Islam in 1964.

Their basic philosophy preaches the superiority of the Black race, and that only five 5% percent of the worlds population knows that God is a Blackman.! The white man is the physical Devil , materialized here on Earth. The Earth can be said to be, a testing area,
for both Good and evil. God, utilizing the Earth, as a testing ground, to see who will be fit to advance to the next level of existence.

Wow a whole 5 percent?!?!?! Did you know that 5 percent of the worlds population is certifiably insane? Coincidence? I'm not so sure.

Oh and can you prove any of the bullshit you claim? Oh hell what am I saying? Of course you can't, that's why you say it.

If you google the "5% percenter nation" , you will come up with info about a group that split with the nation of Islam in 1964.

Their basic philosophy preaches the superiority of the Black race, and that only five 5% percent of the worlds population knows that God is a Blackman.! The white man is the physical Devil , materialized here on Earth. The Earth can be said to be, a testing area,
for both Good and evil. God, utilizing the Earth, as a testing ground, to see who will be fit to advance to the next level of existence.

God is a black man? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't care who you are, that shit is funny.

Its not funny, White devil demon, its Fact!!. The first people on the Earth were Black Gods,
and Godeses.!!They sure as hell weren't White!!.

Fact?! And you can prove this with indisputable evidence????

... God, utilizing the Earth, as a testing ground, to see who will be fit to advance to the next level of existence.

I like that idea!

Yes, you see only the Black 5% percenter God , knows that his true deciples must be tested
at this Earthly level. Inorder to advance to the next level of existence.

Why don't your "Black 5% percenter God" teach you how to fucking spell?!?!!? You stupid fuck!!

I like that idea!

Yes, you see only the Black 5% percenter God , knows that his true deciples must be tested

Why don't your "Black 5% percenter God" teach you how to fucking spell?!?!!? You stupid fuck!!

Like I said , the Queens English is not may original language.

And can you communicate with out using profanity.? or the F--- word!?

Like I said , the Queens English is not may original language.

And can you communicate with out using profanity.? or the F--- word!?

The F word? What are you ten?? Perhaps when you start spelling words correctly I wouldn't have to remind you how fucking stupid you are.

What is your original language again?

You titled the thread "Do the 5% percenter Nation, preach Black superiority?" and then answered the question in your OP. What's up with that shit?

..Brought to you by the African Medical Association. Curing A.I.D.s with virgin hymens.

Forum List

Back