Do the 5% percenter Nation, preach Black superiority?

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
If you google the "5% percenter nation" , you will come up with info about a group that split with the nation of Islam in 1964.

Their basic philosophy preaches the superiority of the Black race, and that only five 5% percent of the worlds population knows that God is a Blackman.! The white man is the physical Devil , materialized here on Earth. The Earth can be said to be, a testing area,
for both Good and evil. God, utilizing the Earth, as a testing ground, to see who will be fit to advance to the next level of existence.

Last edited:
Question, is it true that they think, because they are superior, that they can do what they want, like break laws, etc. I heard they justify doing whatever they want because they are the 5% who is closest to God or they are some incarnation. Again, I just heard this and am trying to get information. I did do some reading but did not get this question answered

Yeah?

Lots of idiots believe lots of different stuff.

Some of them happen to be Black.

So?

If you google the "5% percenter nation" , you will come up with info about a group that split with the nation of Islam in 1964.

Their basic philosophy preaches the superiority of the Black race, and that only five 5% percent of the worlds population knows that God is a Blackman.! The white man is the physical Devil , materialized here on Earth. The Earth can be said to be, a testing area,
for both Good and evil. God, utilizing the Earth, as a testing ground, to see who will be fit to advance to the next level of existence.

God is a black man? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't care who you are, that shit is funny.

Question, is it true that they think, because they are superior, that they can do what they want, like break laws, etc. I heard they justify doing whatever they want because they are the 5% who is closest to God or they are some incarnation. Again, I just heard this and am trying to get information. I did do some reading but did not get this question answered

No, they just feel that the White Race has created this current system for their own benefit.
And black 5% percenters must not marry or interact with the White devil race of people.

I mean look at this whole economic collaspe situation.This was all created by the White devil financial demons, for their own devious reasons, and motives.

Last edited:

Its not funny, White devil demon, its Fact!!. The first people on the Earth were Black Gods,
and Godeses.!!They sure as hell weren't White!!.

They are called 5% 'ers because they only use 5 percent of their brain :eusa_angel:

Its not funny, White devil demon, its Fact!!. The first people on the Earth were Black Gods,
LMFAO!!! Black Gods and Godesses? WTF? Listen up, Mr. Black Supremacist...if you're "GOD", why can't you just snap your fingers and make everyone see the truth? Fuckin' retarded ass mother fucker.

Where do I sign up? :cuckoo:

Where do I sign up? :cuckoo:

What percentage of the world population are blacks anyways?

LMFAO!!! Black Gods and Godesses? WTF? Listen up, Mr. Black Supremacist...if you're "GOD", why can't you just snap your fingers and make everyone see the truth? Fuckin' retarded ass mother fucker.

The only retarded homo marriage white mother fucker are you white degenerate gene assholes, that have a no real history, and who are always stealing land from other people
and races. The black 5% percenter race were here first on the Earth , and there is nothing you can do to change that fact Faggot.

The only retarded homo marriage white mother fucker are you white degenerate gene assholes, that have a no real history, and who are always stealing land from other people
and races. The black 5% percenter race were here first on the Earth , and there is nothing you can do to change that fact Faggot.

I'm not white you damn jiggaboo. Fuck the 5%, they ain't nothing but gangbangers who call each other "gods". That's right, I called you a JIGGABOO. You deserve it.

5%er theology has always been of interest to me. Every black man a "God" in his own right and every black woman an "Earth." They should be thanked for giving us some of our country's best rap artists if for nothing else.

5%er theology has always been of interest to me. Every black man a "God" in his own right and every black woman an "Earth." They should be thanked for giving us some of our country's best rap artists if for nothing else.

5%ers are delusional morons. However I heard they are damn good at math and they did produce some good rap artists.

They are called 5% 'ers because they only use 5 percent of their brain :eusa_angel:

You know all about using only a small part of your brain huh? :lol:

Worked on a case where a "5 percenter" got in a gun battle with a cop,. Cop shot him. Issue was whether his membership in this group was relevant. State's highest court said "yes" since it's a goal of the group to shoot cops. Right decision, I think.

Forum List

Back