Do Texas Landowners have the right to fight against the wall? Aren't most Republican?

No. About how can one thing be different than the other.
You mean some people saying they can't do something for gays because it's against their religion and Republicans screaming YEA?

or the church saying taking people's land is against their religion and Republicans screaming NAY?

What makes it similar are the three words "against their religion". Why does it work when it's used against those Republicans hate?

And it doesn't work when it's used against something Republicans want?

The better question to me is why you hate so much. I see it daily here. I feel sorry for you actually. It's really sad to me.

I also am of the belief that anyone that owns a business has the right to choose who they service. Happens all the time.

Other than that I have no interest whatsoever in arguing with - your kind. :)
I'm not the one who hates.

And it's your kind that must be defeated.

For the good of the nation and the good of the world.

DwhcywCXQAACdEl.jpg

How so. Your kind wants to kill me? Grow up deanie weenie.
Your kind must be defeated at the ballot box.

I leave the violence to your kind.

DtMS2J8W0AAnkks.jpg

Take a look at what your leader says:

DtVthdxXoAEk3yd.jpg

You vote for him,
you defend him,
that makes you and him two of a kind.
Don't you agree?

Yes, and guess what mister know it all/ nothing. I did NOT vote for him. Feel stupid for your attacks now, right? Your kind should. Ignorant assumptions from your kind is part of why this country is so dumbed down now.

You mean some people saying they can't do something for gays because it's against their religion and Republicans screaming YEA?

or the church saying taking people's land is against their religion and Republicans screaming NAY?

What makes it similar are the three words "against their religion". Why does it work when it's used against those Republicans hate?

And it doesn't work when it's used against something Republicans want?

The better question to me is why you hate so much. I see it daily here. I feel sorry for you actually. It's really sad to me.

I also am of the belief that anyone that owns a business has the right to choose who they service. Happens all the time.

Other than that I have no interest whatsoever in arguing with - your kind. :)
I'm not the one who hates.

And it's your kind that must be defeated.

For the good of the nation and the good of the world.

DwhcywCXQAACdEl.jpg

How so. Your kind wants to kill me? Grow up deanie weenie.
Your kind must be defeated at the ballot box.

I leave the violence to your kind.

DtMS2J8W0AAnkks.jpg

Take a look at what your leader says:

DtVthdxXoAEk3yd.jpg

You vote for him,
you defend him,
that makes you and him two of a kind.
Don't you agree?

Yes, and guess what mister know it all/ nothing. I did NOT vote for him. Feel stupid for your attacks now, right? Your kind should. Ignorant assumptions from your kind is part of why this country is so dumbed down now.

Do you support him now?

Texas landowners dig in to fight Trump's border wall

The federal government has started surveying land along the border in Texas and announced plans to start construction next month. Rather than surrender their land, some property owners are digging in, vowing to reject buyout offers and preparing to fight the administration in court.

"You could give me a trillion dollars and I wouldn't take it,"

The diocese said it opposes a border wall because the barrier violates Catholic teachings and the church's responsibility to protect migrants, as well as the church's First Amendment right of religious freedom.

-------------------------

If gays can be stopped from having a cake because of "religious freedom", will the wall be stopped because of "religious freedom"?

How is that different?

DwQ_33_X0AMuAMK.jpg
------------------------------------------ sure let them fight as the WALL will just go up to their left and right . And 'catholic church' getting involved is a mistake for the 'catholic church' as lots of people already don't like the 'catholic church' , its 'pope' and its aiding and abetting of 'illegal immigration imo .

Forum List

Back