Do teachers have the right to force students to remove their Ash Wednesday forehead "Ash"?

Pardon me, but on behalf of teachers everywhere, fuck you and the horse you rode in on.
Haha, ya right, Admiral. These Professors and teachers too, sure, and well if they could fit a horse through the door... Not that it really Matters what horse it was, like, Psychotic breaks mixed with atheism, yes the world also soon sees it my way... taking notes? In every case in discussion, something about the students just Doesn't Feel Right, get off lesson plan. Whats amazing, is how many mandatory meetings and follow-ups they can schedule from this unilateral premise alone. totally amazing.

I don't know what you are trying to say, but you failed miserably with that world salad.

Wow! Excuse the rest of us for not knowing every little detail of every religion in the world. We should all be fired. The teacher admitted she was wrong, apologized and now knows the difference.

I had no idea what it meant until I went to college. I had never heard of Mormons before I met one in boot camp. Later, my best friend was Mormon.

Because the majority of America is not Catholic or Protestant? No. She should be fired. She infringed on the boy's 1st amendment right. I got $2 says teach is an inbred Mormon.

In my area, Catholics are as common as hen's teeth, so why would I know about their religious practices if I had never been associated with their particular beliefs? In a school district where I once taught, about 80% of the area attended Catholic schools until they reached high school It all depends on where you live and that to which you are exposed.
I can understand why we need to defend our teachers. But there has been many of them that shouldn't at all be teaching the children. Like if they keeps on feeding to this script that Pres.Trump is evil and Christianity is a cult. That children absorbs these information. But before the teacher wiped the ash from off of his forehead. The teacher should of asked him to give her permission to touch him to wipe off the ash. Not just come up to him, and wiped off before he could respond. She could of have injured him in some way. There are a lot of teachers that are pedophiles and hate students that will not sexually pleasure them, because of their Christian upbringing. And Christianity teaches morals and which they hate..

Pardon me, but on behalf of teachers everywhere, fuck you and the horse you rode in on.
Well that just shows, how much y'all teachers knows. I don't even own a horse. Unless you are referring to a Ford Mustang? It is kinda funny that they allows students to read mythological book, like Zeus, a god. Whom had abducted and had great sex with a young boy. But claims that the Bible is a mythological book, but will not allowed students to read. And so it is okay to read books about child abduction and rape on school grounds. What kinda a message that they are sending to the students?

There is no prohibition against students reading the Bible. When was the last time you were in a school? Was it a few seconds before you were hurled out into the real word?

"There is only one Teacher, and you shall call no one Father, only your Father who art in Heaven", this teacher art very dumb, you like tossing stones in lakes, swords from the air , and firey unicorns, teacher respects you now, who is no longer called teacher, but reprobate. Alright name a maximum 3 times that Teachers weaved the Bible into their lesson plan, and not in the introductory staff meeting at Westminster Christian academy.

Catholicism is a cult and the vatican and it's current pope is an institution built on rituals requiring acts of pedophilia and human sacrifice.
Does it all tie in with chemtrails?
images

Stratospheric aerosol injection spraying, bannedecea, ya aging, unsightly dyke.

Hope this helps!!!

Many people wear their ash to where they work. It's their business only.

D1CCuooX0AUrYBe.jpg

You would think Laura's forehead would burst into flame considering her lies and false witness and her racism.

Utah student 'feels bad' for teacher who made him take off Ash Wednesday cross

BBUvQKb.img

The teacher has since apologized and when asked if he accepted her apology, William said, “Yeah, I kinda feel bad.”

The school has placed the teacher on administrative leave, Fox News reported.

---------------------------

This happened in Utah. I lived in Utah for a few months before I enlisted RA. I can't believe there are any teachers in Utah that aren't Mormon.

Is Ash Wednesday a Mormon tradition? I bet not.

So is this a situation of one religion against another?

Why would anyone trample on another person's religious beliefs?

I believe in separation of church and state.

The teacher should have left it alone as nobody's business.
No..that was very uncool...
"There is only one Teacher, and you shall call no one Father, only your Father who art in Heaven", this teacher art very dumb, you like tossing stones in lakes, swords from the air , and firey unicorns, teacher respects you now, who is no longer called teacher, but reprobate. Alright name a maximum 3 times that Teachers weaved the Bible into their lesson plan, and not in the introductory staff meeting at Westminster Christian academy.

The Bible has nothing to do with most topics in public schools, but I know that I discussed Christianity in depth when I taught World civilizations. We did the same for Judaism, Islam, Confucianism, Taoism, Shintoism, and Buddhism.

What the teacher did was stupid, but I hope they let her back soon. The boy said he felt bad because he thinks she genuinely didn't understand the significance of the ash. I don't think her being fired is going to make him feel any better.

I quite agree. Recently I was in a conversation with a young lady attending a Uni and she honestly didn't know who Moses was let alone any of the Apostles much less anything that might be a Church tradition.
Yet she was spot on when it came to her area (Biology).

Greg

Teacher had very little understanding of Catholics

She has apologized

D1CCuooX0AUrYBe.jpg

You would think Laura's forehead would burst into flame considering her lies and false witness and her racism.

BBUvQKb.img

The teacher has since apologized and when asked if he accepted her apology, William said, “Yeah, I kinda feel bad.”

This happened in Utah. I lived in Utah for a few months before I enlisted RA. I can't believe there are any teachers in Utah that aren't Mormon.

You should read the History of the Mormon Church and discover why them and the Catholic Church hate each other.

I don’t blame the teacher for being unfamiliar with Catholics.

But I do blame her for refusing to listen to the boy on why he had ashes on his head

Wow! Excuse the rest of us for not knowing every little detail of every religion in the world. We should all be fired. The teacher admitted she was wrong, apologized and now knows the difference.

I had no idea what it meant until I went to college. I had never heard of Mormons before I met one in boot camp. Later, my best friend was Mormon.
So a ‘teacher’ is unaware of what 1/3 of America is doing.

Fire the ignoramus.

D1CCuooX0AUrYBe.jpg

BBUvQKb.img

I live and grew up in Utah myself and not everyone who lives here is a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Growing up in Utah, I had many teachers that were not members. You seem to infer that this teacher was a member. Was that absolutely established or are you making that assumption? Your post seems to want to accuse members of being religious bigots. You say, "I can't believe there are any teachers in Utah that aren't Mormon", REALLY? According to this article, only 42% of Utahns are Mormons.

Utah is no longer majority Mormon, new research says

So I suggest you don't point the finger at members of the church unless you know of a surety that this teacher was a member.

Aww, what's the Pope think about all this? I mean clearly we should Tolerate Catholics mass Nazi demonstrations, General Pope will make I hope, a universal yankee nation. So what do you think abortion? POW! I had to do it! He asks questions with his mind! Insults!
Aww, what's the Pope think about all this? I mean clearly we should Tolerate Catholics mass Nazi demonstrations, General Pope will make I hope, a universal yankee nation. So what do you think abortion? POW! I had to do it! He asks questions with his mind! Insults!
what do you mean?

Forum List

Back