Do taxes need to be raised?

CrazedScotsman

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2012
Yes, yes they do and it's a given that taxes will go up no matter who will be elected president.

Here's the thing though...

The difference is that Romney will cut spending, or try to get Congress to cut spending while President Obama will increase spending. Raising taxes and increasing spending isn't going to help. We need to raise taxes, on everyone, and cut spending, and I mean cut everything by 20%-25% if not more.

This country is so far in debt, it's going to take drastic measures to get us back. President Obama wants to make things worse.

It is incredible that so many are so worried about raising taxes, especially on the top 1% it is mind boggling. Even one of your own, Ben Stein, on Faux News the other day made the comment about getting out of the debt this country has as a burden; that cutting the debt will not work, it must be accompanied by raising revenue.
You see there are some sane individuals in this country. Cut spending, even the military, and raise revenue.
Simple and plain.
And please remember the debt was not just thrust upon us by this administration.

Yes, yes they do and it's a given that taxes will go up no matter who will be elected president.

The difference is that Romney will cut spending, or try to get Congress to cut spending while President Obama will increase spending. Raising taxes and increasing spending isn't going to help. We need to raise taxes, on everyone, and cut spending, and I mean cut everything by 20%-25% if not more.

This country is so far in debt, it's going to take drastic measures to get us back. President Obama wants to make things worse.

Last edited:

What will Romney cut spending on? Specifically. How much?

Forum List

Back