Do tax cuts create more wealth?

The answer: No.

Our economy, under Bush's tax cuts from 2001 and 2003 LOST billionaires in the past year.

According to Forbes (Business News and Financial News at Forbes.com) there were 1,125 billionaires last year. This year? There are 793. The world LOST billionaires.

Thank you, Bush!

Yep, Bush was soley responsible. None of those in Congress had anything to do with it. It was that evil Bushman. The partisan hackery on this board is pathetic. Everyone just wants to point fingers and place the blame on someone else. Very few here will admit that a lot of things caused all this. Nope; it's easier to say evil Bushman did it, or on the flipside, it was all the Dems fault since everything only began going downhill after they took control of Congress in 07. It's laughable.

Our economy, under Bush's tax cuts from 2001 and 2003 LOST billionaires in the past year.

According to Forbes (Business News and Financial News at Forbes.com) there were 1,125 billionaires last year. This year? There are 793. The world LOST billionaires.

Thank you, Bush!

No, my poor deluded Democrat- oops, I'm repeating myself.

The loss, as you point out, was due to the Democrat-induced financial meltdown. That is why you see the losses in the last year. Pick up the Almanac and you will find that President Bush served for eight years.

The problem stems from Democrat wishes to bestow the largess of the successful on all. This is called equality of results. Conservatives believe in equality of opportunity. I hope that the pain of this meltdown serves as a lesson for all those on the left, and, in this way, an IQ test. One can only hope.

Thank you, Bush!

No, my poor deluded Democrat- oops, I'm repeating myself.

The loss, as you point out, was due to the Democrat-induced financial meltdown. That is why you see the losses in the last year. Pick up the Almanac and you will find that President Bush served for eight years.

The problem stems from Democrat wishes to bestow the largess of the successful on all. This is called equality of results. Conservatives believe in equality of opportunity. I hope that the pain of this meltdown serves as a lesson for all those on the left, and, in this way, an IQ test. One can only hope.

What bills have the Democrats passed in the House and Senate while under Bush that caused the massive loss of wealth?

No strategy works all the time. The economy has so many different variables that are impossible to predict. Sometimes tax cuts works. Sometimes they don't. Sometimes increased spending works. Sometimes it doesn't. The trick is to find the right combination for the given economic climate and put it to work.

Saying tax cuts is the only way to go is like putting all of your retirement savings in one stock, shall I mention GM? Marrying yourself to one idea is foolish. Stating government must spend trillions upon trillions of dollars in trickle down (feed the corporations so they will feed the poor) economics is just as foolhardy as cutting taxes on the wealthy and expecting them to feed the poor.

Somewhere out there is the right combination of tax cuts vs increased spending/reduced spending that will boost economic growth. The intelligent President and worthwhile Congress will work towards that goal.

Immie

Last edited:
I don't care if tax cuts "create" wealth.

All I care about is that tax cuts leave me more of my own money to with as I please.

Thank you, Bush!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Awesome troll post! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back