*Do Some Doctors Want To Hurt You: So Take An Oath Not Too?*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. I know this topic has never been disguised, and I know doctors take an oath to, *Do No Harm*, why is that?
2. Because you would think that because they got into medicine, they would just figure they will encounter *sick people*.
3. And seeing you would assume they got into a med-school, and then graduated, got on at a Hospital or clinic what have you, that they would try to cure people, whoever they are.
4. But, it seems they have to take an oath, to do the right thing and heal, if they can, but do they always?
5. I would have to say, *no*, how could they always keep the oath?
6. An oath to, *Do no harm* is subjective, doing harm could always be subjective, when whatever they do is just an educated guess, a *Well this worked before* medicine.
7. When these symptoms were present, along with these actual evidenturay signs of disease, then what was commonly used to treat was this or that.
8. So its always a judgment call on what to do for the sick, what to allow or dis-allow.
9. So all in all doctors are unable to really absolutely *cure*, they can say, "Do this and do that, take these two pills, and in the morning call me"
10. So whether you trust the doctor absolutely or not, its really just a calculation on their part, they are *practicing*, you unfortunately are the *practice-ee*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. *NEVER DOUBT ME*.
LINK:Italian cardiologists arrested over experiments - New York News | NYC Breaking News

"Italian police say they have arrested nine cardiologists accused of performing unauthorized experimental treatments on patients.

Carabinieri Col. Giovanni Capasso says the investigation began over a year ago after consumer groups raised alarm about some suspicious deaths at the Polyclinic hospital in the northern city of Modena.

Capasso said nine doctors were arrested Friday on accusations of corruption, criminal association, embezzlement, defrauding the national health system and performing unauthorized experimental treatments."

2. If you want to know what is happening come to me, I shall tell you.
3. Ofcourse you won't understand a thing, but come to me, I will explain my best.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I can only go by my own experience with doctors and how I've been 'treated'.
Of all the docs I have seen in my life, only a handful (if that) had treated me horribly (not physically) and yes, I deem that harmful just the same as if they performed a harmful procedure on me.

I am not the healthiest person at this time. Cancer struck at an early age for me and has followed me for 12 years now....so I have significant experience with docs from all practices.

I can tell you those docs that intend to harm instead of heal are very few...and as far as I am concerned they need to be placed in a asylum for the criminally insane for the rest of their lives.

Forum List

Back